PDA

View Full Version : Want to build another 250R and I need some parts

honda182
09-18-2007, 10:24 PM
What I am looking for is 250R rolling chassis. I already have my bike now I want to make a spare out of my leftover parts. I have A engine, electrical, pipe, front shocks, airbox, 86 swingarm and linkage, front brakes/spindles, rear brake setup for a 450R just need antifade. So what I need are aarms, frame,stem, handlebars/throttle, tank, plastics, seat, axle, rear hubs. I am looking to make a stock bike. looks do not matter to me on this one just parts need to be in decent shape but function good. If anybody has a large majority of these parts laying around or if you have a roller 250R or 400ex let me know. or maybe I will sell my parts and just put that money towards purchasing another R. Just kicking around some ideas.

pdxbigfoot
09-19-2007, 12:41 AM
a few things that you might want
1)86 gas tank...nicely painted black(no petcock)
2)stock axle that was nickle plated..Appears to be in great shape,comes with a polished RAD locking nut
3)stock a-arms...left bottom has the slightest dent that tweaks it by a 16th...they have just been bead blasted and are ready for paint.
4)stock 86 rear hubs with good splines but need to be cleaned up and powdercoated
shoot me a PM or email at reverendseven@hotmail.com for pics and we can go from there....J

250Renvy
09-19-2007, 08:21 AM
What are you looking to spend and where are you located?

I have an 88 roller that I was going to put for sale in the winter as a project. Completely stock stuff because I basically took a completely stock quad and rebuilt it into a completely aftermarket quad, using basically only the motor,harness and bolts and misc stuff

Looking to get $1500 or so.

danhung11
09-21-2007, 07:35 AM
I have the following:

88-89 Style OEM Front Fenders (White) - two sets.
88-89 Style OEM Hood w/ Light
Maier One-piece Racing Front Fenders (white)
Stock Tank w/ White Maier Tank Cover
RAD Tapered Bearing Carrier
Swingarm Chain Guard (Front one by Swingarm Bearings)
38mm A/S Carb
OEM Radiator Overflow Bottle
Grooved Radials on Douglas .160's

Let me know if any of this stuff interests you.

Thanks,
Dan

pro6
09-21-2007, 11:41 AM
I have an 87 frame powder coated silvervein
stock a-arms
stock swing arm
plus 4 swing arm
burgard anti-vibe stem
couple sets of bars
brakes
twist throttle ac nerfs
ac bumper and grab bar
lonestar axle
2 stock axles
couple bearing carriers
thats all I can think of off the top of my head. $750

forgot stock spindles and hubs. I don't have the studs for the front (used wheel spacers)
stock rear hubs
rear brake system with steel braded line.

my88r
09-21-2007, 12:59 PM
i have a full set of maier full fenders 50 plus the shipping.also have some other stuff but i need to check.