PDA

View Full Version : Halloween pranks

airheadedduner
10-31-2002, 04:02 PM
Anyone planning to play a few pranks on halloween?????? I think i have a few paint gernades around here, some tin foil and they will look like giant hershy kisses :devil :D

CHAUNCY
10-31-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by airheadedduner
Anyone planning to play a few pranks on halloween?????? I think i have a few paint gernades around here, some tin foil and they will look like giant hershy kisses :devil :D

lol never thought of that one

Team Outlaw #34
10-31-2002, 05:19 PM
lmfao

Sportrax10
10-31-2002, 05:42 PM
eggs, what would you do without them?:D :devil :devil :devil

10-31-2002, 05:44 PM
trick or treat was last nite and we played a prank on one of my friends 2 girls walked around trick or treating with one of the young sister. The yong kid and opne girl was in on the prank(The girl that was in on the prank is about 140 o\pounds and a ti kon do master or something like that and the other one is about 95 pounds) Well as they walked along to the next house in the dark a couple of my friends pulled up in a black cer got out dressed completly in black and craped the bigger girl and through her in the car and sped away the other girl just freaked out not knowing what to do and just broke down crying. It was so funny then 10 minutes later the car drove back by and dumped the other girl out and took off again and she told her it was a prank and it was all saged. Lets say the girl was so pissed she wouldnt talk to any of us all nite and all of today. It was so funny though. I kinda feel bad it was a mean prank but it was so helarious.
killer

CHAUNCY
10-31-2002, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by KiLLeR300EX
trick or treat was last nite and we played a prank on one of my friends 2 girls walked around trick or treating with one of the young sister. The yong kid and opne girl was in on the prank(The girl that was in on the prank is about 140 o\pounds and a ti kon do master or something like that and the other one is about 95 pounds) Well as they walked along to the next house in the dark a couple of my friends pulled up in a black cer got out dressed completly in black and craped the bigger girl and through her in the car and sped away the other girl just freaked out not knowing what to do and just broke down crying. It was so funny then 10 minutes later the car drove back by and dumped the other girl out and took off again and she told her it was a prank and it was all saged. Lets say the girl was so pissed she wouldnt talk to any of us all nite and all of today. It was so funny though. I kinda feel bad it was a mean prank but it was so helarious.
killer
that would be funny to see.
I would be laughin

10-31-2002, 06:39 PM
yea it was funny lol we got it on video tape lol but i think the girl we pranked took the videa and through it away she was so pissed. lol
killer

10-31-2002, 06:42 PM
Haha, nuts man, all i did was throw paintball's at a couple cars parked and houses that didnt give me candy! Im too old for this crap.. man people laugh at me

phatswinn
10-31-2002, 07:36 PM
u know those real ******* preps on the football tema? he was handing out candy and i had my freind go up and ring the doorbell then when he opened the door up my freind ducked and me and 2 other poeple pelted him with eggs, theres gunna be a good fight in school tomarrow!

cool 300ex
10-31-2002, 07:41 PM
ha ha thats funny.I was going to go tick takeing.BUt onece i called my friend back him and A FEW OTHER KIDS WHERE GONE.

Team Outlaw #34
10-31-2002, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
u know those real ******* preps on the football tema? he was handing out candy and i had my freind go up and ring the doorbell then when he opened the door up my freind ducked and me and 2 other poeple pelted him with eggs, theres gunna be a good fight in school tomarrow!

hahahaha nice one

bluebaron
10-31-2002, 08:46 PM
there is people around that hide in the busches and in dark shadows that shoot ppl with bb guns and paint ball guns

flyin#5
10-31-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn

dont get into a food fight... lets just say been there done that and now im stuck washing tables for a couple weeks and if i get caught again im suspended. i wish i was back in the good old middle school where it was impossible to get into trouble.:o :devil

airheadedduner
10-31-2002, 10:32 PM
Being now I am technicly an "adult" I think next year I am handing out apples and pencils.:rolleyes:

I just realized how many different types of candy fit in my paintball gun.

flaneledholes
11-01-2002, 06:58 AM
I dint try to start ne thing, but there was some kids around the age of 18 egging... I grove the car for my mom while she let my sister trick or treat ten they would get back in the car because it was cold... Well, we came around a corner and what do you know, those 18 year olds were egging my mom and sisters, I wouldnt stand for it... I got out my trust ol' paintball gun(semi-automatic mind you) and let her rip... I made them come out and apoligize to my mom and sisters while they were covered in pink!!! They was wanting to fight so I said go ahead, try and hit a 15 year old with a paintball gun and plenty of ammunition!

CHAUNCY
11-01-2002, 08:36 AM
i went trick n treating and i got over 5 see's bars this year. I went to some wich houses and they give you the good rich stuff.

mysticfalcon
11-01-2002, 02:54 PM
i got a pretty odd prank this year. there was a pile of unpopped popcorn on my doorstep. i tried looking for signs of TP or eggs but all i found was the pile of corn. damn kids these days dont know how to have fun anymore