PDA

View Full Version : Rausch Creek / Tower City

440challenger
09-18-2007, 05:11 AM
Planning a trip soon, Last time i was at Rausch, we rode manily the tracks,and then did some exploring. Ended up going down the rocky mountain, across the creek , then on my right was some small coal mines. We crossed a back road and then went up another mountain with alot of big rocks and it brought us to a main highway. Does anyone know how to cross under this highway??? There looks to be lots of great ridding out there!

Was also thinking about going to Hatfield McCoy, but its an 8 hour hike.

If anyone has any input on some good areas to ride if your at the rausch creek part please let me know. It's always fun to break up ridding the track all day and just go out and explore.

250rmike
09-18-2007, 09:31 PM
if you like to trail ride and like scenery i highly suggest making the trip to hatfield one of these days nothing else like it that ive been to. great riding for hours on end. anyone else that has been there can chime in. rausch is great for track riding but doesnt compare for trails

440challenger
09-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Anyone goin to rausch or tower city this up coming weekend?

SubTernal
10-02-2007, 01:56 PM
about going to rauch creek...but I might go to tomahawk not sure which one...anyone else?

jesseweaver
10-04-2007, 08:04 PM
how much is it to ride at rausch for a day now?

SubTernal
10-05-2007, 02:38 AM
uhm I wanna say 65....but it might be 60...either way its F$#%ing expensive!! but its a nice place though...still dont know if its worth 60....

IM heading over to tomahawk tomorrow if anyone is going let me know