PDA

View Full Version : im so mixed with my feelings for this girl...

atvRiDa400ex
09-17-2007, 09:00 PM
i know most of you probably dont want to read this right now, but i feel i have to let it out somewhere...somehow. There is this one girl that i have known for about a year and a half now. last year i didnt know here at all, and i told myself i was going to get to know her, and i did. well, we are pretty close now, and i dont know what it is about her, but she just makes me happy when im around her. her attitude, her smile, her laugh...everything about her is perfect in my eyes. She has a boyfriend that she has only been with for about 3 months, and they seem to be good. i just wish she was single and i wish she truely knew how i felt. we hang out a lot and can talk about anything, but i dont want to just be her "friend", i want to be more, and with her having a boyfriend, it just makes me feel as if i was him. i dont know what i should do... she is the one girl i truely feel perfect around, no matter what.
thanks for reading:(

BlaineKaiser450
09-17-2007, 09:37 PM
wait it out. Believe me that has happened to me. they will break up sooner or later

lghickman21
09-17-2007, 09:40 PM
Tell her this part.

Quote: "There is this one girl that i have known for about a year and a half now. last year i didnt know here at all, and i told myself i was going to get to know her, and i did. well, we are pretty close now, and i dont know what it is about her, but she just makes me happy when im around her. her attitude, her smile, her laugh...everything about her is perfect in my eyes. She has a boyfriend that she has only been with for about 3 months, and they seem to be good. i just wish she was single and i wish she truely knew how i felt. we hang out a lot and can talk about anything, but i dont want to just be her "friend", i want to be more, and with her having a boyfriend, it just makes me feel as if i was him. i dont know what i should do... she is the one girl i truely feel perfect around"

Punk'd
09-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Tell her how you feel man and if she feels the same she might give ol boy the boot..

Or wait it out.

But whatever you do..

Dont be like AY BAY BAY~! I want dat azzzzzzzzzz

I'm in a gansta mood cuh:p

xc_racer1
09-17-2007, 09:44 PM
i say show her what u put on here man. i bet it would hit her pretty good. thats some pretty deep stuff. i think shed like it.

if that doesnt work. just ignore her. they tend to be attracted to aholes. lol

DVS_Freestyler
09-17-2007, 10:23 PM
sounds like the classic case of puppy love :p

witech
09-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Just be serious and tell her how you feel. How she reacts will determine the outcome. At least you will have closure or open the door to the next step. Dont waste your life wondering and hoping.

rollie
09-17-2007, 10:38 PM
yeah let her know how you feel, even if she doesnt go out with you just stay there as her friend. sooner or later you'll get her:cool:

mineralgrey01gt
09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
ive been through this before, its better to tell her instead of hiding it from her because if you hide it from her and you 2 happen to get into a fight or an arguement you will try and use that to keep her around and she will reject it. Trust me i know...

firefighterjosh
09-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Put in a dip of skoal, give her and kiss and say "Keep the skoal baby"

Regular_Joe
09-18-2007, 04:01 AM
Heres the reality of the situation. A women can get a man anytime she wants. If she was really interested in you, then you would know it. She already knew you were in the friend category within 5 minutes of meeting you over a year ago. Sorry buddy.

07250ex
09-18-2007, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Tell her how you feel man and if she feels the same she might give ol boy the boot..

Or wait it out.

But whatever you do..

Dont be like AY BAY BAY~! I want dat azzzzzzzzzz

I'm in a gansta mood cuh:p

yeah dont say ay bay bay lol but tell her how u feel .. i hope her bf is smaller then you because you dont wanna get beat up lol:devil:

good luck friend

troyleepred719
09-18-2007, 04:52 AM
OH NO NOT THE FRIEND ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!

once your in the friend zone, its very hard to get out, almost inevitable......this is bad news my friend...

ssinnott
09-18-2007, 05:59 AM
The dreaded friend zone. I think your screwed. If she was interested you would know.

cbrooks118
09-18-2007, 06:55 AM
when in doubt, whip it out

ATV Chic
09-18-2007, 07:01 AM
Tell her how you feel. If nothing else you will still be good friends. Don't go through the rest of your life wondering what could have happened because you didn't say antything!!

Titanium
09-18-2007, 07:05 AM
been a while since i seen a thread like this.

just talk the dude into partying with you for one night. get him oiled up around some hot chicks and get him to cheat on her. then you'll be IN business... because you can at least sorda try and get him off of the other girl(at least fake it). that way you can tell your chick that you cared to much to let him hurt her like that. :o ;) then you can be her shoulder to cry on . which should some what help you make her believe that you care about her. then while she's crying on your shoulder about it you can express your feelings:devil: . you should also give her the eye if you know what i mean. Eye contact is one of the best ways to pick some chicks up:cool: .

And it is possible to pull yourself out of the friend zone. I've never had that problem but i've seen quite a few guys pull it off.

09-18-2007, 07:45 AM
tell her to dump her boyfriend or you'll dump on her face

Titanium
09-18-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by thepkrkid
tell her to dump her boyfriend or you'll dump on her face

or a hot Carl:o :D

09-18-2007, 08:03 AM
or a dancing phillup

trick450r
09-18-2007, 08:14 AM
you can achive the nearly impossible exit of the friend zone...however it is a long arguous journey (almost like lord of the rings) but its shouldnt take 3 ****ty movies to complete this task. i Usually slowly back off talking to them untill i dont for a couple months. But keep an eye on her ofcourse (this is much easier if your friends with her best friend, you can even let her in on the plan if you want). Then when you feel the time is right (you'll know, just like that guy knew when to throw the ring in the volcano or whatever that was). Get with her with full force, setup dates, "alone time" and as much as possible, basically go about it like you just met her and you want her like flys want piles of horse ****.

really, this might work and it might not, but i struck big with this plan and i hope you do to.

plan B. is to joke about it with her in private and gauge her reactions, but this is if plan A. fails misserably, which it can. After you joke about it if she says something along the lines of "oh, i didnt know you felt that way" or "you did" as long as her face doesnt look like she just got faceplanted into the pile of horse **** i spoke of earlier thats your cue to get sincere.

goodluck young pattowan learner, may the force be with your sorry ***.

pred174
09-18-2007, 09:46 AM
have you tried "sex panther cologne" yet heard it works 60% of the time, all the time.

Jk

but i do know ur pain it does suck to be in the just friends position
but i guess telling her would be the only way to go about it before she falls in love with the other guy...so my guess would be sooner the better

Toadz400
09-18-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by trick450r
you can achive the nearly impossible exit of the friend zone...however it is a long arguous journey (almost like lord of the rings) but its shouldnt take 3 ****ty movies to complete this task. i Usually slowly back off talking to them untill i dont for a couple months. But keep an eye on her ofcourse (this is much easier if your friends with her best friend, you can even let her in on the plan if you want). Then when you feel the time is right (you'll know, just like that guy knew when to throw the ring in the volcano or whatever that was). Get with her with full force, setup dates, "alone time" and as much as possible, basically go about it like you just met her and you want her like flys want piles of horse ****.

really, this might work and it might not, but i struck big with this plan and i hope you do to.

plan B. is to joke about it with her in private and gauge her reactions, but this is if plan A. fails misserably, which it can. After you joke about it if she says something along the lines of "oh, i didnt know you felt that way" or "you did" as long as her face doesnt look like she just got faceplanted into the pile of horse **** i spoke of earlier thats your cue to get sincere.

goodluck young pattowan learner, may the force be with your sorry ***.

Holy crap that was funny. I'd say do what this guy just said.

I do have to say that if she liked you, you'd know it for sure. Girls always have a way of letting you know that they're into you and if you don't pick up on it..yea well, you're probably like me then:D . I always find out after they're dating someone else, I always figure I'm in the friend zone and there's no way out. Also, it is true that girls love a**holes. I don't know why, but they are attracted to either some skinny punk that treats her like crap or some ripped punk that treats her like crap.

jcv400ex
09-18-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by troyleepred719

once your in the friend zone, its very hard to get out, almost inevitable......this is bad news my friend...

Yes, women can't understand why we just can't stay friends with them...we always want sex!

Go for it, but 9 times out of 10, you'll end up without a friend and your wiener tucked in your butt...Movies LIE it hardly ever works out the way you want it to! you'll get one of the following replies:

I don't want to ruin our friendship.
I just want to be friends
Yes, No, Maybe, I Don't know
Your like a brother to me

I feel the same about you.

Good luck!

browng31
09-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Wow, I thought the Dawson's Creek discussion forum was on another site. Rule #1: Don't talk about your feelings for a girl on an ATV site, the world is full of sappy crap and I don't need it on here. Take some advice from the great Reece Bobby, 'It's the fastest who gets paid, and it's the fastest who gets LAID' Just go really really fast and chicks will get on you quicker than you can sing along with John Mayer while you cry yourself to sleep. Nut up and go big, other than that, keep whining!

LTR450_#67
09-18-2007, 11:24 AM
The friend zone sucks!!!! I had a girl that made me feel the same way dude and if you don't nut up and tell her it will be too late. Heck it might be already, but you'll never know unless you tell her. If you crash and burn on the situation don't dwell on it, cuz there are many more out there. It may not seem like it but there are.

Good luck

trick450r
09-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Yes, women can't understand why we just can't stay friends with them...we always want sex!

Go for it, but 9 times out of 10, you'll end up without a friend and your wiener tucked in your butt...Movies LIE it hardly ever works out the way you want it to! you'll get one of the following replies:

I don't want to ruin our friendship.
I just want to be friends
Yes, No, Maybe, I Don't know
Your like a brother to me

I feel the same about you.

Good luck!

the "your like a brother to me one" brought back some nasty memories...after i did finally get with her all i could think about was how she said that too me once and it grossed me out lol.

Ghost-Rider
09-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
everything about her is perfect in my eyes.

Its called the sparkle phase/puppy love....

Just wait it out.

Groves187
09-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719

I totaly agree with this post!

Or you can try this

After her and her BF break up just be like i'm not sure i can hang out with you anymore. She will be like Why? and be like well to me This is becoming more than friends. And i dont want it to be all weird and stuff when we hang out. And if she says well i feel the same way than your in. And if not than you dont look like a dumb a** for spillin your guts!

07250ex
09-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by cbrooks118

Rock out with your Co*k out :devil:

09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
Rock out with your Co*k out :devil:

That's how me and your mom had you. :(

07250ex
09-18-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex

Go for it, but 9 times out of 10, you'll end up without a friend and your wiener tucked in your butt...Movies LIE it hardly ever works out the way you want it to!

ahahaha =p

honda8&3
09-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
Tell her how you feel. If nothing else you will still be good friends. Don't go through the rest of your life wondering what could have happened because you didn't say antything!!

x2.:)

suzukiboy
09-18-2007, 02:54 PM
well let me say a few things. First of all I have been on both sides of this at one point or another. You should tell her how you feel and take it for what it is.If she really likes you she will let you know, if not you better back off cause I hate to see anyone get their *** kicked over some dumb stuff. Just my opinion and my opinion only

HondaEXrider22
09-18-2007, 04:27 PM
Only one way out of this one - fight her boyfriend.

ny300exrider
09-18-2007, 05:12 PM
i wasted my ENTIRE summer trying to get with this girl....was kinda stubborn and she was the same so we never fully commited to being boyfriend and girlfriend, just acted like it for awhile...i guess "friends with benifits" but i planned on asking her out. well long story short, she went to a new guy, i got played, and i lost out my oppurtunity to get @$$ from numerous other chicks like most kids did this summer. now i turn 18 in a month and i have a small amount of time to make up for all of the teenage @$$ i missed before it becomes a crime.

my life sucks, yup

moral of the story....

smash the bf in the hit with a baseball bat, tell her you want her bad and you feel you would be perfect together, and enjoy it...because if you sit around thinking about the girl all year without making a move, your missing out on some real good oppurtunitys.

250Renvy
09-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by cbrooks118

09-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
i wasted my ENTIRE summer trying to get with this girl....was kinda stubborn and she was the same so we never fully commited to being boyfriend and girlfriend, just acted like it for awhile...i guess "friends with benifits" but i planned on asking her out. well long story short, she went to a new guy, i got played, and i lost out my oppurtunity to get @$$ from numerous other chicks like most kids did this summer. now i turn 18 in a month and i have a small amount of time to make up for all of the teenage @$$ i missed before it becomes a crime.

my life sucks, yup

moral of the story....

smash the bf in the hit with a baseball bat, tell her you want her bad and you feel you would be perfect together, and enjoy it...because if you sit around thinking about the girl all year without making a move, your missing out on some real good oppurtunitys.

Here's the good side to turning 18....

No one considers an 18 year old dating a 15-17 year old a pedofile..

Lots of girls smoke now a days and what better way to pick one up by offering to buy and pay for her ciggarettes? :)

ricksmx865
09-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh

LMAO!!!

but seriously, id agree... tell her

i was in the same boat once.... girl ended up seeing what a dick she was dating and what she was missing out on.....

if she dont go for it.... still be cool with her like ya are now, she'll come around

Toadz400
09-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by MrMan

Lots of girls smoke now a days and what better way to pick one up by offering to buy and pay for her ciggarettes? :)

Yea just wait until her parents find out and you're sitting in jail for rape. Yea, real good side to turning 18 I'd say....

ny300exrider
09-18-2007, 08:46 PM
idk if its the same in all states, but they changed that law here in NY if the sex was agreed on. the male doesnt only get in trouble, but both the guy and girl get the same punishment. they say the amount of these type of rape cases dropped like 95% because the parents dont want their baby girl to get in trouble.

makes sense imo.

Bender
09-18-2007, 09:29 PM
If she can't take a donkey punch, she's no good for ya.

trick450r
09-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Bender
If she can't take a donkey punch, she's no good for ya.

LMAO

that makes me so happy you have no idea

in CT, as long as shes 16 and agrees its fair game...16 is the legal age of consent here

honda8&3
09-19-2007, 01:02 PM
atvrida400ex keep us posted on how everything turns out. And hope she makes the right choice.:)

bwamos
09-20-2007, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by MrMan

Dunno about that. I have a pretty good frind that was 18 yr old HS Senior dating a 16yr old Junior. He's one of the best guys you will ever know. They had been dating for a year or a bit more, and her parents found out that they had sex. He was convicted of statutory rape, child molestation, and deviant sexual behavior and spent 2yrs in prision.. Eternally branded as a sex offender. He's even listed on the watchdog sites.

He's now married to this girl same and they've been married for 12 years. Talk about inlaw issues.. lol.

Be careful. The girl doesn't have to be the one with the issue. The parent's have the right to press charges on their behalf.

Toadz400
09-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Dunno about that. I have a pretty good frind that was 18 yr old HS Senior dating a 16yr old Junior. He's one of the best guys you will ever know. They had been dating for a year or a bit more, and her parents found out that they had sex. He was convicted of statutory rape, child molestation, and deviant sexual behavior and spent 2yrs in prision.. Eternally branded as a sex offender. He's even listed on the watchdog sites.

He's now married to this girl same and they've been married for 12 years. Talk about inlaw issues.. lol.

Be careful. The girl doesn't have to be the one with the issue. The parent's have the right to press charges on their behalf.

Yep. I have a couple friends that were almost screwed like that. I don't care what anyone tells me, I'm not touching any girl under 18 with ANY type of pole!

ZeroLogic
09-22-2007, 06:43 AM
**** women.:grr: :grr: :mad: :ermm:

mephyst
09-22-2007, 11:50 AM
Damn Bwamos that is one whack situation... I can't even believe it. That is like 1 in a million though.

As for this kid... most likely she will break up with her boyfriend within the next few months, just like if you went out with her would probably break up in a few months too. That's okay though, because at least you will learn from it. You are young... and you will notice how every relationship you have teaches you something different.

I like to be an ***hole without really being one and get lots of chicks... I'm young, so who cares? I'm just having a great time in college right now and have already been through a couple "serious" relationships. I learned a LOT from them. Good luck though.

Ride hard, and play safe. (If you know what I mean...) ;)

3exrider23
09-22-2007, 03:09 PM
yeah man i felt the same way. my friend was hooking me up with this girl a while back. and i was like dude i dotn want a girlfriend right now but ill get with her. we talked for like a year and hooked up and whatnot then we started going out. we broke up right before school and it was supposed to be a break cause she had alot of stuff going on. then she quit soccer and that was a big part of it so i asked her what was up. she said she just cant have a boyfriend right now. and then i just found out shes been smoking alottt of pot over the past 6 months. it was really hard because we were liek best friends before we started going out and then we broke up and i kinda knew it was over. she pretty much hates me now i think but its retarted cause everytime i look in her profile on AIM it has something about me like i knew youd break my heart or some stuff like that. but seriously even all her best freinds said i was sooooo nice to her and treated her liek gold.

Stevie-D
09-22-2007, 08:13 PM
i'm going to throw in yet another somewhat educated answer here:macho

i can relate to your situation. been threw it, around it, behind it, etc....
messed around with a girl that was dating a guy i know. i had somewhat of a drinking issue during this, which didn't exactly help my situatioin. thought that i wanted to be with her, thought about her all the time,etc..etc...etc.... this went on and off for close to a year. by the time she finally broke up with her boyfriend, i got sick of her **** and quit talking to her. lmao..then about a year later ( few months ago) she is dating another guy, again an aquaintance of mine. won't get into details, but we got all hot and heavy again.. then i got sick of her ****, etc etc....

now...that doesnt really help you, just felt like telling a story:blah:

there is a girl that i have known for a few years now. we went to highschool together, but we never talked. she was even in a few shop classes with me (plus she is extremely good lookin, talk about a turn on:macho ). anyway, i was out screwin around here and there, and that was that. then the one day i get off work (still drivin the dumptruck that day) and i get a call from a friend saying that they are going to see some movie. so i figured what the hell, id go out for a while. go to hop in the car we were taking, and she is sitting there. and im stanging there covered in mud and whatever else trying to impress her. hahhaa we hooked up for about a week, then that was that. then i find out that she is dating her exboyfriend again, and i was just a reboud kinda deal. no big deal. so i thought. now we talk all the time, and ive got the hots for her bad. she knows it, but i told her id kill her if she breaks up with her boyfriend cause of me.

moral of that story... ya, i want her bad, but i dont let it consume me. there are other fish in the sea ( just watch out for the carp:macho ) so i continue to chase other girls and get as much tail as possible while i and still young dumb and full of cum:devil:
if she is suddenly single, i'll be right there. but until then, im having a good time

hope that helps you out a bit man. actually, i hope that it makes some sense as i have been drinking slightly more than usual tonight:D

09-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Whatever you do, do not try to act like a hard***** on your quad around her! Trust me it does not work! I would wait and see how things are with her boyfriend and then tell her what you said on here and if she laughs or rejects you and then you be like whatever b!tch I didnt like your ugly ***** anyway I just felt bad for you!

Toadz400
09-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Did anyone else find it ironic that the saying underneath his user name says "Nut up or shut up!"?

honda8&3
09-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
**** women.:grr: :grr: :mad: :ermm:

x2 they're such pains in the @SS:p :mad:

honda8&3
09-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Did anyone else find it ironic that the saying underneath his user name says "Nut up or shut up!"?

LOL LMFAO :p

atvRiDa400ex
09-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400

...and that has to do whith what i posted how?
my point for that quote is towards riding!

dick

Villageidiott83
09-26-2007, 08:49 AM
dont worry about it atvrida a 5th grader would think that was funny. same kinda kid that laughs when they hear the word vagina or penis in health class.

450raider
09-26-2007, 05:28 PM
i got a helpful tip for ya- RUNN!! while you can ill share i only liked this one girl and we grew together and all that well i come to find out a few yrs ago (we were 19 i believe) she upped and married her step brother because she was havin his kid but its not all her fault she was raised up/on/around druggies forever but the way i was done was wrong in so many ways but screw em i now love the days we see each other at gas stations and i go in and buy like $40 in gas and she and big brother are scraping nickels to buy cigarrettes and they both outweigh me by 75lbs. and look 30 yrs. older than me and i lmfao right in there face, hell why should i care its their fault they blew all my taxes on drugs, anyway im done with women for a long time ill just assume theyre all back stabbing who*** till i "naturally" meet "the one" if there is such a thing. thats my story (why is it alright when women assume all guys are as*** because one screwed up but when guys do it their the as* anyway ?)

450raider
09-26-2007, 05:30 PM
i got a helpful tip for ya- RUNN!! while you can ill share i only liked this one girl and we grew together and all that well i come to find out a few yrs ago (we were 19 i believe) she upped and married her step brother because she was havin his kid but its not all her fault she was raised up/on/around druggies forever but the way i was done was wrong in so many ways but screw em i now love the days we see each other at gas stations and i go in and buy like $40 in gas and she and big brother are scraping nickels to buy cigarrettes and they both outweigh me by 75lbs. and look 30 yrs. older than me and i lmfao right in there face, hell why should i care its their fault they blew all my taxes on drugs, anyway im done with women for a long time ill just assume theyre all back stabbing who*** till i "naturally" meet "the one" if there is such a thing. thats my story (why is it alright when women assume all guys are as*** because one screwed up but when guys do it their the as* anyway ?)

Joe400ex
09-26-2007, 08:01 PM

OMG, dont ever let me read somthing like that again. LOL no joke

ZeroLogic
09-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Joe400ex
OMG, dont ever let me read somthing like that again. LOL no joke

Lmao.:p

Toadz400
09-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by atvRiDa400ex
...and that has to do whith what i posted how?
my point for that quote is towards riding!

dick

How old are you? Learn how to take a joke buddy:p . You set yourself up for it.

Seano300ex
09-27-2007, 08:52 PM
hahahaha hell yea! thats the way joe dirt rolls

suzukigirl
09-27-2007, 10:42 PM
haha...this thread is so funny....just talk to her...cause if you don't you'll just wonder what could have happened

fastyz85
09-28-2007, 08:01 PM
man I know how you feel. Me and this girl have been really good friends for about a year and a half now. We can talk about anything and she makes me so happy, but I'm in the dreaded friend zone. haha It sucks so bad because i really care for her but she likes some older guy who seems like a real d**k. I told her I liked her and she just kinda shrugged it off and that made me kinda pissed. I'm about to say forget this and find another girl but i know i could have a good relationship with her and i don't want to give up my chance. all i can say is women suck. lol

quad2xtreme
09-29-2007, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by fastyz85
man I know how you feel. Me and this girl have been really good friends for about a year and a half now. We can talk about anything and she makes me so happy, but I'm in the dreaded friend zone. haha It sucks so bad because i really care for her but she likes some older guy who seems like a real d**k. I told her I liked her and she just kinda shrugged it off and that made me kinda pissed. I'm about to say forget this and find another girl but i know i could have a good relationship with her and i don't want to give up my chance. all i can say is women suck. lol

If you truly want this girl...find yourself another girlfriend. If this girl has any feelings for you at all, you will know within 2 months. When you are having fun with the new girl, she will want to be the new girl. Of course, you won't be able to talk to her much, etc. Never, ever, ever, complain about the new girl or compare the new girl to her!!! Don't go telling her you would rather be with her but this new girl is the next best thing. The one issue with this...you might actually end up really liking the new girl and not want to dump her even if the 1st girl comes around.

/Jon