PDA

View Full Version : Houser ROCKS!!!

Extremeracer167
10-31-2002, 01:19 PM
I just wanted everyone to know, that i just got off the phone with Aaron at Houser ordering my LT a-arms. :D But anyways, there customer service is PHENOMINAL!! How many places do u know of that will call u back numerous times until they get you!?? Just because i had some questions and decided to order! I bet shes hot too!!;) But they DEF. get a A+ in my book!! Cant wait to deal with them more!!!

kc 300EX
10-31-2002, 01:22 PM
Aaron is a guy....

I hope you mean Erin

Extremeracer167
10-31-2002, 01:51 PM
haha yeah erin, man do i feel like an *****. Anyways, they kick *****

10-31-2002, 02:13 PM
I"ve seen a pic or 2 of house girls in a mag and they are hotties..:eek:

Extremeracer167
10-31-2002, 02:15 PM
Rico i was just waiting for u to oick on me for that, HAHA

10-31-2002, 02:22 PM
No I'm bein serious they were some cute girls,,all BSin' aside..woo hooo

I'd like ta check out some of their subframes..:D

Extremeracer167
10-31-2002, 02:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Erin sounded HOTT!!! nothing better than a girl that knows about quads!! And hey, i bet ya she could get ya good discount on parts;)

Davemx250r
10-31-2002, 05:23 PM
Hey guys,erin is a chick,and she is hot,i got pics,http://www.houser-racing.com/Sponsered%20Riders.htm wait for the whole page to load and go down about half way,she was a trophy girl for chad duvall;) Wish i was chad duvall:p

Nausty
10-31-2002, 05:38 PM
:drool:

cdalejef
10-31-2002, 07:35 PM
Erin is Jeff Houser's girl friend!

Extremeracer167
10-31-2002, 08:25 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm................whoops......jeff doesnt come on here does he?? lol

10-31-2002, 08:56 PM
Erin is Jeff Houser's girl friend!

Now theres a nice way to say it :rolleyes: ;) :devil Guess you cant go and p!ss off the vendors.

If that pic is her then she deff looks like she sounds.... blonde :D

Seriously though Erin is a very good sales person for Houser and is pretty cool too.

mmmmmmmmmmmm................whoops......jeff doesnt come on here does he?? lol He better not, cause he needs all his time for getting the chrome process set up so I can get my damn chrome tops.

Extremeracer167
11-01-2002, 08:50 AM
haha i hear ya, cuase i want a chrome stem!

Dave400ex
11-01-2002, 02:47 PM
Can you buy just the Houser Anti-Vibe Clamp for a stock stem?

cdalejef
11-01-2002, 02:56 PM
nope!

flying400ex
11-01-2002, 04:29 PM
Hotsie Totsie

Dave400ex
11-01-2002, 05:01 PM
Does anybody offer a Anti-Vibe setup for the Stock Stem? I noticed today when I was riding my Stem is tweaked just a little, but not enough to do anything. Plus I don`t have the money for a Aftermarket one.

trx400ex
11-01-2002, 05:51 PM
Your best bet is just to save untill you have enough to go aftermarket, you could get another stock stem, but i dont think there is an antivibe setup for the stocker..although if you were creative you could maybe make something

11-02-2002, 04:30 AM
Think of it this way....If you saved only a dollar a day you would have all the cash around the same time the chrome ones would be ready :devil

Dave400ex
11-02-2002, 09:45 AM
Yeah maybe true. I need to find a Job for the Winter. I would have a hard time choosing though. Herrmann is the cheapest, Houser is second, and JB is third. I think Herrmann is out though because some day I want an Aftermarket Subframe and I am emailing Houser seeing if he will make one some time. If not I would have to get JB.

trx400ex
11-02-2002, 04:20 PM
Well, i dont see why youd want an aftermarket subframe, i mean a stem isnt going to make a huge diffrence, but your not going to notice a subframe....i dont see houser making 400ex subframes anytime soon, i remeber when he said he would have a long travel swingarm out for the 400ex this time last year, i emailed him a few weeks ago and he said it should be out in a couple weeks...i dont think well ever see it...

on stems, i bought a herrmann because i got a good deal, they did make me a little mad when they charged 25.00 to ship it..i think the total came out to 260 Shipped....it still needs to be chromed, but you can have it powdercoated by them for free. I was going to go with houser except i like the way the herrmann stem looks on the top a little better. Also no one will notice you subframe and swingarm dont match...jmo

Dave400ex
11-02-2002, 04:37 PM
A Subframe is just something I have always wanted and want. Mostly because I have seen a few bent subframes and also a lot of problems with the battery brackets. Casey said JB is suppose to be working on a Subframe that relocates the battery some place else, but he didn`t say where. That I would be interested in. I just got my Email back from Houser and he said to check back in a few months. We will see what happens.

I think I would go with Houser or JD for the Stem. Laeger is also not out of it, but their A-Arms are expensive now. Laeger used to make Subframes but they quit because their wasn`t a high demand. Most likely nobody would notice, but I just like having the same Brand, don`t know why, I just do.

Foxrage
11-02-2002, 04:50 PM
Thats the way i am. If i can get something Herrmann im going to get all there stuff then if i get an axle ill get LS and there anti fade, Then if nacs makes something i need i will get it and the same with all the other little brands. I have to keep them down to just a few. Some people does not care but i think that shows charecter. Just my 2 cents.

Also i think i will go with herrmann when the time is right because of the price and everything.

trx400ex
11-02-2002, 04:50 PM
there is definatly alot of bent subframes, mine is bent just alittle over to the battery side, i cant notice it though so i dont think anyone else will. When i do have the money to go for the subframe next year i am thinking about getting one of the aluminum CFM ones, they look really trick and probably save a few pounds

leager doesnt care about us..unless your a pro or ride and win in the A class at the nationals on a 250r or 250r based hybrid..its really sad that he cant keep up with the demand to build parts, youd think with him charging twice what others charge for the same product he could hire another guy or two to help him...

Dave400ex
11-02-2002, 04:58 PM
Yeah I also thought about getting the new CFM Airbox that has a Lid and get their Subframe too. I`ll just wait and see. I want to save a bunch of money over the Summer, so next Winter I can Gusset, Sandblast, and Powdercoat my Stock Frame, if out, get a Houser or JB Subframe, and then Houser or JB A-Arms, and Stem. I have thought about getting a CDale, but I think I`ll just work on having the trickest 400ex around.

Yeah I`m a little upset with Laeger. He charges more for the Parts, and he makes less of them. I bet more people would buy a 400ex Subframe now then in 99 and 00 when he made it. If Laeger could hire people, just think about how many Roll could hire for all the money he makes.

trx400ex
11-02-2002, 05:02 PM
I thought about getting a moto instead of building mine, but that was after i already started..so..but anyway i think ill like my 400ex as much as a moto, im sure the suspension will be better, and the power will be just a little less than a moto or maybe equal, i dont know, we'll just have to see next year.

Those CFM subframe are also expensive arent they? I forget how much, and another thing is i dont trust the aluminum when it hasnt been proven.......i dont know, i wont be getting one till next year anyway so i might as well just forget about it till then..

ROll is just nuts, i almost won a set of lobos on ebay...but there is NO way im paying 1400 or whatever he wants for that bent metal...

Dave400ex
11-02-2002, 05:07 PM
Yeah the CFM Subframe is around $450. Hopefully Houser makes one. I am trying to get some more Info on the JB also.

11-02-2002, 09:57 PM
Yeah the CFM Subframe is around $450.

For that price you can have your choice of mild steel, chro moly or aluminum and with or w/o any battery hold downs etc. And even a 50.00 discount and freight to your door.

So how many you need :D

Satisfaction guaranteed ;) :devil