PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1986-87 TRX250R OEM Foot Pegs (any condition)

danhung11
09-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Let me know what you have. The cheaper the better!

I need these ASAP!

Thanks,
Dan

speedfreek
09-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I have 87 oem pegs on my bike. I am willing to swap you for something else that fits my bike like some aftermarket ones if you have anything.

danhung11
09-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by speedfreek
I have 87 oem pegs on my bike. I am willing to swap you for something else that fits my bike like some aftermarket ones if you have anything.

I have a bunch of other parts that I will trade you. I only need these to give someone so they will make me a custom set of foot pegs. Look in the forsale section in Honda Parts. I have a lot of 250R goodies in there.

Let me know. You can email me at danhung11@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dan

D Bergstrom
09-17-2007, 01:28 PM
I have the stock pegs off my 86, replaced with pro pegs. Been a while since I looked at them, but I think they were in alright shape. I can send you some pics when I get home tonight. As far as price, make me a offer, I have no use for them.

Doug

danhung11
09-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by D Bergstrom
I have the stock pegs off my 86, replaced with pro pegs. Been a while since I looked at them, but I think they were in alright shape. I can send you some pics when I get home tonight. As far as price, make me a offer, I have no use for them.

Doug

$15 shipped. Send me you paypal. I think I may still have it, but email it to me at danhung11@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dan