PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Needed

elite ATV1
09-16-2007, 03:48 PM
I was thinking about starting a business of my own making Calendars once i get my new camera for my birthday. They'll look somthing like this
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/berettaParts/Calender.jpg

And they'll be pictures other than cars like animals cars scenery etc. i was wondering if anyone would buy the Calendars that i make and if they're even worth selling in stores and etc.

Edit: car and second half of numbers are red. scanner didn't do the justice.

Eviltanker
09-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Whats the price? Might be interested if you will do custom work.

jcv400ex
09-18-2007, 10:49 AM
There's a million companies out there already doing it. I doubt it be something to make a living out of.

You'd have to sell 1500-2000 calandar's a month to make it worth your while.

elite ATV1
09-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Eviltanker
Whats the price? Might be interested if you will do custom work.

not much im gunna start them around like 7.00 nothing major.

09-18-2007, 08:33 PM
learn photoshop instead of paint

gncc025
09-18-2007, 09:22 PM
looks a little to plain to me. needs something to take up the white spaces like some kind of grapics, car facts, etc . ...

09-18-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by elite ATV1
I was thinking about starting a business of my own making Calendars once i get my new camera for my birthday. They'll look somthing like this
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r77/berettaParts/Calender.jpg

And they'll be pictures other than cars like animals cars scenery etc. i was wondering if anyone would buy the Calendars that i make and if they're even worth selling in stores and etc.

Edit: car and second half of numbers are red. scanner didn't do the justice.

Are you going to make a standard calendar...Picture on top of the dates?

Or you going to do landscape? Picture to the left or right of the dates.

YFZ450Ridr
09-18-2007, 09:30 PM
how would you advertise and sell them, just wondering? im not sure how well they would sell, you can buy calenders about anywhere for cheap. you can even make your own custom calendar with your own pics at snapfish and many other photo sites for cheap. good luck..

elite ATV1
09-20-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by gncc025
looks a little to plain to me. needs something to take up the white spaces like some kind of grapics, car facts, etc . ...

yea that was just a little something that i threw together but they'll be top picture and the dates on the bottom and it will ahve information about the car and who the owner is and all that.