PDA

View Full Version : steering stabilizer

trx400EXtreme
09-16-2007, 12:38 PM
what is the best steering stabilizer for the price and also is it worth getting one? thanks.

250rmike
09-16-2007, 01:44 PM
yes it is worth getting one they help tremendously. i would go with a rotary style and i havent used one yet but supposedly the precsions are the best out there now but for the price you could always go with a stick style just make sure its rebuildable i think its only like 20 dollars more

trx400EXtreme
09-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
yes it is worth getting one they help tremendously. i would go with a rotary style and i havent used one yet but supposedly the precsions are the best out there now but for the price you could always go with a stick style just make sure its rebuildable i think its only like 20 dollars more yea i was thinkin' stick style cuz the rotary style are expensive and im still to young to get a job. is streamline a good one?

250rmike
09-16-2007, 02:22 PM
ive never heard of streamline although i have been away from the sport for a while so they may be ok ive heard about duncan being good and i beleive someone correct me if im wrong pep used to make a rebuildable one. someone should be able to chim in about the streamline one though

AtvMxRider
09-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Pretty much all of the stick style stabilzers are the same. I have a Denton non rebuildable and it works great.

250rmike
09-16-2007, 03:43 PM
thats what i ment denton not duncan sorry for the confusion but there all basically the samei just havent seen or heard anything about the streamline anyone every heard anything about them?

trx400EXtreme
09-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
thats what i ment denton not duncan sorry for the confusion but there all basically the samei just havent seen or heard anything about the streamline anyone every heard anything about them? if you look on the home page, sometimes streamline is advertised.

mx1791
09-16-2007, 04:37 PM
i had a streamline rebuildable one. all stick typle ones are the same. when i got my shocks i took the stabilizer off to mount the rezzies and i havnt put it back on since, so i guess it didnt do that much becouse i dont miss it.. but when i first got it i noticed a difference (no its not blown out now) i think a precision would be way better.

FMX_YAMCO_(GER)
10-25-2007, 10:15 AM
I want to buy this week a steering stabilizer, but i can't decide between Precision and ELKA 5-S ?????

What would you prefer and why???