PDA

View Full Version : dirt trax tv

mod440ex
09-15-2007, 11:06 PM
has anybody else seen this show on the outdoor channle on friday night? i think its a pretty boring show myself, but thats just my opinion. Is all i hardly ever see them riding is 4x4 and mules or whatever they are, and they are only riding in Canada, wtf. Oh well at least there is some atv shows, but i sure would like to see some more kinda like horsepower, trucks, and muscle cars on spike. Ah in the perfect world though, right.

stresy01
09-16-2007, 05:31 AM
I agree but at least there are more ATV shows on now than ever! ATV television on MOR (direct tv), ATV world, Dirt trax, Atv racing tour on espn2 and ATV illustrated on FSN detroit...I LOVE TIVO....:D

QuadJunkies
09-16-2007, 11:22 AM
I heard that the WORCS series will be gettin a little airtime in 2008!!
I dont know all the details ,but seems like it was gonna be on fuel channel.
Im sure we will hear more as it gets closer to the 2008 season.

mod440ex
09-16-2007, 12:13 PM
i did watch atv illustrated this morning on fsn, but it kinda seemed like dirt trax, but at least they where riding in the us. That would be awesome if they would have some of the worcs races on fuel, it would be great for the sport

450raider
09-16-2007, 12:23 PM
yeah ive seen those boring shows where youve got some old dude talkin about mules and stuff, id liketo see like a 1hr. show on spike each week where they fix up quads and stuff i dont mean like fully race blown stuff just non biased reviews for the new stuff coming out (if there is a such thing) and neat tips and tricks for what most people can buy 4x4 and sport.

QuadJunkies
09-16-2007, 12:28 PM
The airtime is very expensive and each channel depending on amt. of viewers can vary in a great deal in cost.
As the sport grows,so will the viewers .
I would be curious to hear what the average viwer is on this type of racing.
Of course, having it on the air at a decent time instead of 2am would help viewers as well:ermm:
Again,Im sure its all about money .
Anyone know if the Factorys are putting up money and sponsoring the airtime at a all??I know promoters do ,but seems like the manufactuers would be flipping a large chunk of the bill.

mod440ex
09-16-2007, 12:58 PM
show on spike each week where they fix up quads and stuff i dont mean like fully race blown stuff just non biased reviews for the new stuff coming out (if there is a such thing) and neat tips and tricks for what most people can buy 4x4 and sport. [/B][/QUOTE]

thats what i would like to see, i think a magazine like quad would make a great tv show where they show you stuff to help you do a job even easier. or just show you how to do some upgrades to your bike, suspension, piston, cams, graphics, seat covers just little things like that. plus have some race coverage or maybe even racer profiles.

QuadJunkies
09-16-2007, 01:17 PM
Maybe Atvriders could come out with something .. :D

mod440ex
09-16-2007, 02:06 PM
i would go for that too.