PDA

View Full Version : WTT 08 YZ250F For MX Quad ARIZONA!!!

hnnblehscnnble
09-15-2007, 05:09 PM
OK i want to trade my 2008 Yamaha YZ250F for a Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, or Kawasaki 450 race quad.The only reason i want to trade is i have a loan on the bike that i cannot pay off at the moment but i want to get back into racing quads again.

i cannot give you the title for this bike as hsbc(yamaha card) has the title and will until i pay it off($10,400 to be exact).long story on the pay off as well(negative equity on an 07gsxr600).can explain if needed to.i make my payment every month and it is insured with full coverage so no worries.

Aboslutely NOT interested in 400ex,z400,blasters, 300ex, bombardier ds650, or anything of that sort.

let me know if interested can drive 200miles from phoenix,az in any direction.

this bike has only been ridden three practices(two at crow canyon(loretta lyns qualifier track in ohio, and once at speedworld in arizona).Bike was broke in properly and oil was changed with honda hp4 with filter as well.Will include a brand new pro wheels bike stand, twin air air filter and factory backing pre printed backgrounds with numbers 312(my number) that have not been taking of paper, if your not picky about what number you run.

call 740 361 8044 or pm me

hnnblehscnnble
09-16-2007, 12:55 PM
a stock ltr would be perfect.