PDA

View Full Version : Tebbitts roll call

Johnny & Monica
09-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Tebbitts roll call

We'll be there sometime Saturday morning. This will probably be our last round for the year so hoping for good things for Taylor and Johnny. I hope the ground is tacky and the temps are in the 70's ;)

DJJ450r
09-15-2007, 04:09 PM
I might be there but more than likely not racing. My bike overheated at Somerset and now i need a new cylinder and piston:(

MossboysRacing
09-15-2007, 04:23 PM
The three of us will be there, with contingencies in hand. just waiting on a swingarm for the 250r that john cracked at newark. :( just washed my bike for the 3rd time from farmington. hopefully we have some good weather. jeff

Tony Shepard check your pm box.

burrows
09-15-2007, 08:15 PM
We will all be there. See ya then...mommab

millphoto
09-16-2007, 08:58 PM
if the quads are ready by then we will roll in saturday morning. Probably just going to race and go home. No pictures at this one. Can't get the RV in the gate without tearing stuff up.

SHEP400EX
09-17-2007, 08:50 PM
jeff pm sent to you on the axle. me garrett and jeremy will be there early saturday morning. i am ready to bring it on! its been 6 weeks since ive raced so im ready! i heard that its very dry there and the creeks are dry so expect alot of dust. the track is different they said from last year but still very fast and wide open. we still have the v-bottom ditches and the drive over ramp. oh and dont forget about the roaming cattle. i almost hit one 3 years ago :macho

ronnie
09-17-2007, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
jeff pm sent to you on the axle. me garrett and jeremy will be there early saturday morning. i am ready to bring it on! its been 6 weeks since ive raced so im ready! i heard that its very dry there and the creeks are dry so expect alot of dust. the track is different they said from last year but still very fast and wide open. we still have the v-bottom ditches and the drive over ramp. oh and dont forget about the roaming cattle. i almost hit one 3 years ago :macho they need to fix the gate so you can get rvs and trailers in

SHEP400EX
09-17-2007, 08:57 PM
yeah the gate is alful small and not real big rig friendly

ronnie
09-17-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by SHEP400EX
yeah the gate is alful small and not real big rig friendly someone needs to call them and tell them to fix it

millphoto
09-18-2007, 07:45 AM
I hate that gate! We put our trailer in the trees trying to get in last year. I'm leaving the RV home this time around. Every race needs a nice FAT entrance!

mr.sleeper
09-18-2007, 09:29 AM
ILL be there!!!!

ronnie
09-18-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by millphoto
I hate that gate! We put our trailer in the trees trying to get in last year. I'm leaving the RV home this time around. Every race needs a nice FAT entrance! i talk to the brian and they can not change the gate entrence they said they would open the gate on the other side and drive in there and turn around but i here that is still hard to get a big camper in there

watts16
09-18-2007, 05:46 PM
I'll be there. Not sure if were coming friday or saturday morn.

tprender
09-18-2007, 06:29 PM
I have been asked to come an control all of you little ones to make sure that you behave yourselves on Sat. See you all there. Looks like it will be hot, dry, and dusty.
Now this goes along way back. But, what about the time that Tim Bulter hit and killed a pig trying to pass Ricky in the field on the other side of the road? Not sure who won; Tim or the pig?

gotwarrior
09-18-2007, 07:00 PM
Well I am all fixed up from the last race.. HD tie rods and a front wheel and I ready to go again.. I don't know if anyone from my group is coming.. So it may just be me..