PDA

View Full Version : morepowerracing.com

wescaster
09-13-2007, 10:07 PM
has anyone bought from these guys? this is the cheapest power commander i can find and they say they will give you a map for your mods. i was just wondering if anyone has some experience with them.

feature05
09-13-2007, 10:27 PM
http://www.fuelmotousa.com/

I used fuelmoto, its the same price as morepowerracing and it came to my door in 3 days. Plus they asked me also what mods I had and then they sent it to me with the map already installed according to what I said. All I had to do was plug it in and go. Trust me the PCIII will make your quad totally different.

wescaster
09-14-2007, 10:17 AM
thanks for the help, i called them this morning and put an order in. alot of guys out here are talking about how slow the kfx is, so i need to do a few things to make it impressive.

kfxrules
09-15-2007, 12:20 PM
i bought my power commander from fuel moto and it was a fast shipment and everything was here. and he will give it whatever tune you want on it and he offers an extended warranty on top of the original power commander warranty.

feature05
09-15-2007, 06:15 PM
yup,

wescaster
09-20-2007, 06:54 PM
well im not too happy, i got the powercommander in and its for an 08 ltr 450, not sure how this happened but even on the invoice it says suzuki ltr 450. im not sure how they got that confused. i guess it will be a little while before i get my part.

feature05
09-20-2007, 07:27 PM
ah dude that sucks so bad. Sorry to hear. I've used them for everything in the past and never even heard of them doing that. I would ask for a small refund maybe like on shipping or something.