PDA

View Full Version : quality helmet cam

hdwrench
09-13-2007, 05:01 PM
I am looking to buy a quality helmet cam. For those that may have one I would be intrested in some feed back. I have a small digital recorder with the av in so i am set there. Just looking for a cam that will work well take some abuse and produce a good picture

450Rchaser
09-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Get on a streetbike forum or website. It shouldnt be a problem finding one.

NeverLiftRacing
09-13-2007, 10:58 PM
i have a samsung helmet cam for sale. its great digital quality. pm me for more info.

Chin_Chilla
09-13-2007, 11:07 PM
www.twenty20camera.com

Saw it on DirtWheels looks pretty bad a**...

Raptor68
09-14-2007, 07:43 AM
We have the Viaosport helmet cam which works really well. A lot of people on quadz**e have had a lot of good luck with it as well!

hdwrench
09-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Thanks I saw the 20 one and looks nice but it would appear that they are not out yet. Does anyone have opinions on one they are currently using?? Pros, cons.

signboy
09-14-2007, 02:40 PM
I have the Viosport, awesome camera. Download the high res video from this link, it was shot with the viosport. It was the first time we made a video, we were introducing a new place we were going to be racing.

Pick the high res version (http://ixcr.com/Video/)

Anvil
09-14-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by signboy
I have the Viosport, awesome camera. Download the high res video from this link, it was shot with the viosport. It was the first time we made a video, we were introducing a new place we were going to be racing.

Pick the high res version (http://ixcr.com/Video/)

Cool vid, you gota make more.

sideways
09-15-2007, 05:07 AM
is it me or does the vid seem to go frame by frame? kinda choppy, just curious if that was set by the user or if its the camera

ZSNOW
09-15-2007, 07:13 AM
hey sign boy wats the song called? the first one in your vid?

u can buy a helmet cam for a wakeboard helmet and they're water proof and ussually deathly cheap, but the whole camera is in the peice on the helmet.

WOOOO 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Fuller
09-15-2007, 07:24 AM
I am using a helmet camera from www.helmetcamera.com I am using the Extreme 480 kit and love it. Water proof and nearly indistructable. All water proof connections also.

signboy
09-28-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
hey sign boy wats the song called? the first one in your vid?

u can buy a helmet cam for a wakeboard helmet and they're water proof and ussually deathly cheap, but the whole camera is in the peice on the helmet.

WOOOO 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe its by H.I.M. we just kinda through this video together.

The frame by frame could be an effect I added. This was done in windows movie maker, its not very good for editing. I would like to do more in the future.