PDA

View Full Version : EXriders.com has been moved to a HUGE Server

Admin
09-13-2007, 02:21 PM
EXriders.com has been running on a server that was 4 years old till today when it was moved to a new 4 CPU Server, so hopefully the site should be dramatically faster than in the past and all the attachments from the past are back again. Over 80,000 attachments were added back onto the forum today with the upgrade, so all the race coverage from the past has images again, which is awesome.

Ofcourse with any major change, there may be problems, so if you run into any issues, please let me know asap.

Also, if all goes as planned the entire site will be rebuilt over the Winter with some new features coming as well.

Quad18star
09-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Great news .... hopefully everything works out great.

Downtime was to a minimum .... I'm impressed. :eek2:

trx400EXtreme
09-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Great news .... hopefully everything works out great.

Downtime was to a minimum .... I'm impressed. :eek2: X2

pro-rider46
09-13-2007, 03:11 PM
yeah all seems well, with only like acouple of hours of down time.

thanks harlen

Pappy
09-13-2007, 03:15 PM
I dunno if I am happy or not:ermm: I used to be able to click on a thread, go cook a grilled cheese samwich and come back just in time to start seeing the page load:scary: So what now...you tell me uh?:devil:

09-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I dunno if I am happy or not:ermm: I used to be able to click on a thread, go cook a grilled cheese samwich and come back just in time to start seeing the page load:scary: So what now...you tell me uh?:devil:

Get a George Foreman grill.

You can make grilled cheese sandwiches..fast.

By the time you read this post...I've made two grilled cheeses on my grill. :)

Admin
09-13-2007, 03:18 PM

Maybe, NOW, you will have time to get some REAL work DONE!!!

Pappy
09-13-2007, 03:20 PM
I dunno if these guys are ready for some new stuff:devil:

pro-rider46
09-13-2007, 03:22 PM
I dunno if these guys are ready for some new stuff:devil:

yes i am

my88r
09-13-2007, 03:22 PM
every thing worked fine for me today. but some of my options havent worked for a while. i click no then i want to go back to it and it doesnt work but if i go back to no it works. :confused:

Quad18star
09-13-2007, 03:29 PM

You've been married 16 years ... it's time to kick back , relax , and tell the little lady you want a grilled cheese ... NOW !!!!:blah: ;)

Quad18star
09-13-2007, 03:39 PM
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^
Just got this message about a dozen times a few minutes ago . :confused:

gncc025
09-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Admin

Also, if all goes as planned the entire site will be rebuilt over the Winter with some new features coming as well.

sounds awesome, i just hope it isnt changed too much as far as looks go. its super easy to read and get around on this site

09-13-2007, 05:52 PM
You guys need a titty bar on here.

Or atleast a playground.

God...that'd be awesome.

DVXracer
09-13-2007, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
You guys need a titty bar on here.

Or atleast a playground.

God...that'd be awesome.

titty bar hahahahhaha

JOEX
09-13-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^
Just got this message about a dozen times a few minutes ago . :confused:
Just got the same thing a few minutes ago.....

Hopfully the bugs will be get worked out:)