PDA

View Full Version : CVT Blvd Families AT the Banquet

quadnana7
09-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey all CVT Blvd Families
We all need to get together at the banquet. I was hoping everyone could come up early and we could all go to Dollywood on Friday (or any suggestions). We are very fortunate to live close by and have been to the Pigeon Forge area lots of times for those of you that have never been you don't want to miss this the area is beautiful. This is also the time they do their lights for the holidays and they are spectacular. Not to be left out the banquet is fantastic we went last year the food was great and to watch all the youths on the stage receiving their awards and hearing them thank everyone who helped them to get there' was priceless. There are always some nice prizes given away and this is a great end to the 2007 season. Please let me hear from you on this and tell all the CVT families you know. I would like to get a close head count so we can try to get a group discount. :) :D :cool: That is all the 50, 70 and 90 CVTs.

hotquads1
09-13-2007, 05:52 AM
Hi Nana,
we are coming to the banquet, and we will try to come up friday but not sure yet , but we will still be in town on sunday if anyone wants to do something , keep us posted . Turbo is not on the banner but he rides a CVT does that count? LOL
marc

dodgepower
09-13-2007, 06:04 AM
Nana,

We will be there with Mississippi beer in hand...............I heard there are some cool go karts around there........maybe some cart riding...........We are always game for whatever. Not sure yet when we will get in but if we get to town in time we are down with whatever.

quadnana7
09-13-2007, 08:49 AM
sorry hot quads I made the mistake when the sign was made and left the 50 class off I had a blonde moment and I'm not even a true blond:D :) :o I have no ideal what I was thinking but all the 50 CVT classes 70 CVT classes and 90 CVT classes should have been on there I got a lot of flak from the Cochrans we will have to correct that banner but everyone is welcome we are coming up on Wed, after Christian gets out of school and staying thru Sunday afternoon so we are up for anything there is so much to do up there. We are making it a mini vacation for us. So everyone come on up we sure do miss our race family it seems like its been forever since we have seen everyone. The racing bunch is the best
Dodgepower we will bring you some good ole wine from our local winery
DON'T FORGET INVITE ALL THE CVT RACERS YOU HAVE CONTACT WITH
WE CVT GROUP HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER

dodgepower
09-13-2007, 10:07 AM
Looking forward to it........................................

mini racer #39
09-14-2007, 11:01 AM
We won't be there till Saturaday afternoon>>>Jerry can't get off of work:huh What are they thinkin not letting him off!!!!

Logan #34's Dad
09-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Logan and family cannot be there, Sorry. He is so busy with other sports right now that our weekends are shot. I'm not sure he ran enough races to bother anyhow. We have it planned to hit more next year. We are hitting local races right now here in Ohio and he is flying.
Anyhow, Did you guys ever collect those quads in Canton? I'll be your Repo-man! LOL
See ya next year, Rocky

quadnana7
09-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Rocky
Its funny you asked that we contacted the guy a couple of weeks ago and he claimed no money of course when I told him I was going to reposs them we made an agreement and yesterday I received a small check better than nothing if he had done that a year and half ago they would have been paid for by now. Sorry you are not coming to the banquet we really do have a great time it is a great finish for the year, we sure do miss the racing, we haven't raced since Lorettas we don't get to race much locally there is no competition here they don't believe in youth ATV racing in our area it's all motorcycles ( they are safer you know and we are all stupid because we let our kids race ATV's) :devil: :) :D ;) :p :rolleyes: :confused: :blah: :huh :macho or that is what we are told locally If things change you should try to come it is fantastic Hope to see you there

STOCKRACING917
09-15-2007, 09:05 PM
We are going to try to come in Fri. We're missing it too. I think Dadda's having DT's.
It will be great to see everyone at the banquet. Hope all is well everywhere. Know how you feel Nana, we're told the same things.Mostly get we're "crazy to let our kid do that." Funny..in our Doctors office we see ALL Kinds of Sports Related injuries and I'm the crazy one. LOL.

Stockracing917

dodgepower
09-16-2007, 05:39 AM
LOL @ Stock............Ya ask austin which he gets more sore after racing or his football.....by the way holy crap this boy can lay a hit on someone:)

orange xtreme
09-16-2007, 06:51 AM
Well you know we are missing it. We have not raced since loretta's but hopefully the new engine fairy will let us get back on some local track's. But we are looking forward to seeing everyone down there.
Proud father of #204:blah: :blah: