PDA

View Full Version : i'm back!

TC17
10-30-2002, 06:19 PM
well...i'm back. haha. brian said six months. oh well.:rolleyes:. it's been about a week or so and i haven't had the internet. well i'm back on again. i replyed to a stupid quote by saying this "life is good until you run out of money to buy cocaine." ok listen! i was just joking. but a joke isn't a joke when the other person isn't laughing. it wasn't funny. it was just stupid. i'm sorry if i offended anyone. i edited last week before it was taken away. no i'm not on drugs. i am completely AGAINST drugs!!!!!! i don't even take advil for a headache. i do take medicine when i need it.

that's about it. i'm back and i'm happy.:D. it was a very boring week of studying for me except i got to ride this weekend and my friend flipped my bros 90. he stood it up and it just sat there and he just feel off. it was really funny. the 90 just stood on the grabbar. it's fine except he stractched the heck out of the grab bar. lol. i got 2 tractor tires put them side by side and put a dirt lip in front of them. it was like a monster truck wheelie thing. it was cool.

i just got done with my 5 page report in science. i have 3 pages of ?s so i will reply if i have time.

Sportrax10
10-30-2002, 07:23 PM
lifes hard without exriders huhh? i bet your week went slow

TC17
10-30-2002, 09:18 PM
i'm just checking up now. yeah it was really boring. i'm still doing my 3 page of ?s. man i'm so tired. i got done w/ my 5 page report an hour ago. i'm finishing and going to bed. goodnight everyone.

10-30-2002, 09:24 PM
Welcome back man, have alotta fun with the report eh? haha j/k, good night

CHAUNCY
10-30-2002, 09:30 PM
exriders is addicting. I tihnk about it during school and keep dreamin of the dunes. Times was easier in the summer cuzz i was on here all day. Hope you enjoy it once again.