PDA

View Full Version : Horrible accident! Please, wear your helmet and proper gear!

Groves187
09-11-2007, 05:25 PM
<embed src="http://www.myquadvideos.com/misc/flash/flvplayer.swf" flashvars="file=http://www.myquadvideos.com/uploads/3f6f2aecc5df50aea9b3b77167ef470d_atvfatal.flv&autostart=false&repeat=false&showfsbutton=true&fullscreenpage=http://www.myquadvideos.com/fullscreen/index.html&overstretch=true&width=420&height=335&image=http://www.myquadvideos.com/uploads/thumbs/bg_myq1.jpg&backcolor=0xffffff&frontcolor=0x000000&lightcolor=0x000000&showdigits=true&bufferlength=5&fsreturnpage=http://www.myquadvideos.com/videos/Crashes/Fatal_ATV_Accident" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" height="335" width="420"><a href="http://www.myquadvideos.com">SICK ATV VIDEOS! </a>

Aceman
09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Okay:huh

Next time I'm speeding through the local residential neighborhood I'll try and remember that. You go through a neighborhood like that, where there are kids/pets/traffic around and slam into the side of a car, you deserve it. I'm just glad he took himself out of the gene pool.

honda8&3
09-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Man that 'shee got pucked up. So did the person die?:confused: I saw a body bag.

Aceman
09-11-2007, 05:37 PM
No, he figured the driveway was as good a place as any to take a nap.

honda8&3
09-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Aceman

Next time I'm speeding through the local residential neighborhood I'll try and remember that. You go through a neighborhood like that, where there are kids/pets/traffic around and slam into the side of a car, you deserve it. I'm just glad he took himself out of the gene pool.

x2 that is why when I am riding on a road (ususally only one where I know everyone) I slow down and stay on the right side of the road incase of traffic. And I slow down near certain houses 'cause I know of pets/kids etc... That could jump out.

Groves187
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM

Yeah no one should be driving around a neighborhood like that. But at the same time no one deserves to die!

jesseweaver
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
any details?

honda8&3
09-11-2007, 05:42 PM

LMFAO:p

cbrooks118
09-11-2007, 05:46 PM
I guess i can pick up a cheap shee for sale, my buddies can always use parts:devil:

honda8&3
09-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by cbrooks118
I guess i can pick up a cheap shee for sale, my buddies can always use parts:devil:

Nice one LOL.:p

450rJam
09-11-2007, 05:57 PM
good thing it was only a parked car, it is a blessing that he only took himself out.

he obviously had no business on that road at those speeds

a pedestrian on foot, a kid on a bike/skate board, any number of innocent people could have been included in his dumb arse act.

thats the kind of crap that would close any legal ride area around that city due to a single person not using his head.

im not feeling sorry for him at all

MX MaNiAc 06
09-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Greatttttttt.. another dumb person giving our sport bad exposure.

DVXracer
09-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
Greatttttttt.. another dumb person giving our sport bad exposure.

:ermm:

2004exrider
09-11-2007, 06:09 PM
Just because he did something stupid doesn't mean he deserved to die. No one here can say they haven't done something stupid/dangerous at one time in our lives that we don't regret:ermm:

Jimmy

ZeroLogic
09-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by 2004exrider
Just because he did something stupid doesn't mean he deserved to die. No one here can say they haven't done something stupid/dangerous at one time in our lives that we don't regret:ermm:

Jimmy

We are all idiots for even riding this sport.:o

Lmfao.

This is an repost as well.

Groves187
09-11-2007, 06:23 PM

Jimmy

I 110% agree with you on that one!

NPelletier
09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by cbrooks118

you read my mind..the frame doesnt look too fcked up......ive always wanted a shee

yah he doesnt deserve to die but wtf was he doing, gonna jump over the car?

09-11-2007, 08:18 PM
yea one time in woodshop i put my finger in the bandsaw because i thouth it wasnt running yea i got what i was asking for

honda350r
09-11-2007, 08:50 PM
That Banshee has some nice rear tires!!

trxwannbe
09-11-2007, 11:38 PM
does anybody realize how fast he must of been going look at that car he bent the rear end assembly on that side the car has some serious camber in its right rear now

quad2xtreme
09-12-2007, 05:37 AM
Looks to me like the driver of that car back out and hit the quad...pulled back into the driveway and pulled the body into the driveway.

Wondering what you all are seeing. :confused: Wondering how you got so much info out of the video to make a decision and decide whether it was justified. Guessing I missed the line that said I needed to be a God to join the site. Judging whether someone deserved to die. Geez!!!

I am more freaked by the posts than the accident. Could have happened to me more than once...especially in my younger years.

Wonder how many people think every quad rider deserves to be paralized for stupidity?

/Jon

bwamos
09-12-2007, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Looks to me like the driver of that car back out and hit the quad...pulled back into the driveway and pulled the body into the driveway.

1/3 of the way through the video it shows where he left tracks and ran over a bush in the yard on the way to the car. The car was parked where it was.

It was on a corner. Odds are he was driving 70+mph down the street and did not have enough cornering traction to make the corner. Mud tires on a shee don't corner or brake well on asphault.

jrspawn
09-12-2007, 06:58 AM

Jimmy

Couldnt say it better! Im really blown away by alot of the post on here. I would say just about every ATV/dirtibke rider i know has probably rode on the street or done some very stupid things at one point of their life, including myself. I guess i look at things a different way than others? Cracking jokes over the death of another rider just isnt for me i guess.

Thank you
Justin

blasterandy
09-12-2007, 07:09 AM
It doesn't look like he even locked the back tires up he just slid, i mean if he had wen he hit that grass he shoulda slowed down tremendously not to mention tearing the mess outta the yard but if he wasn't wearing a helmet he def woulda died , you hit some thing like that n i know plenty of people have hit trees head on your body flies forward and you head takes the lead.

Eviltanker
09-12-2007, 07:23 AM
All BS aside it is an unfortunate senario. I think about the family he poss. left behind. Yes he should not have rode in an area like that especially without a helmet but, I don't believe we should be hammering on him for dying. He has paid the ultemate price for not thinking. Everybody should remember this when they get on there quad "to just go down the street" or anything of that nature. Let the dead alone, We have all done some stupid crap in our times and that could have been us.

WQ_250
09-12-2007, 08:52 AM
This is probably 10 mins from my house. I know exactly where this is at. I never heard anything about this on the news. But I'm going to try to find some info on this.

WQ_250
09-12-2007, 09:05 AM
The reason that I didn't hear anything about it, is because I was thinking this was new, but it's two months old. I don't care who you are, you all have done stupid stuff in your time. Not the greatest time to go out and ride your quad either and be speeding in a development like this with no helmet.

Here's the info on it.

MARYSVILLE - A 36-year-old Marysville man was killed early Sunday after his all-terrain vehicle hit a parked car in the 10300 block of 60th Avenue NE.

The man's name was not released Sunday. Speed was a factor in the 3 a.m. crash, said Rebecca Hover, spokeswoman for the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.

The man was traveling southbound on 60th Avenue NE near Marysville when his Yamaha 350 went off the road, through some bushes and hit the car, Hover said. The man died at the scene.

The man was traveling alone, Hover said. He was not wearing a helmet. The accident was still under investigation Sunday.

beaker1214
09-12-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Couldnt say it better! Im really blown away by alot of the post on here. I would say just about every ATV/dirtibke rider i know has probably rode on the street or done some very stupid things at one point of their life, including myself. I guess i look at things a different way than others? Cracking jokes over the death of another rider just isnt for me i guess.

Thank you
Justin

I agree 100%, yeah he was in a place he shouldn't have been but we all do dumb things and it sucks this happened bc it does give the sport a bad reputation, but there is no need to crack jokes about someone who has died. Thats just not cool.

Ghost-Rider
09-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Gene Police : You, out of the pool !

450rJam
09-12-2007, 03:28 PM
36 years old, 3 a.m. hmmmmmmmmmmm

wonder if drugs or alcohol was involved

did he have no consideration for his neighbors either ?
ill go out on a limb and assume it wasnt his first time to rip
through the streets waking everyone up.

not saying death should be the penalty but inconsiderate people
tick me off, right down to the jackass that cant hold the door for the person behind them.