PDA

View Full Version : New Oklahoma State law

yernkie
09-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Has anyone heard of the new "no riding double" law going into affect on Nov 1st? I just verified it with Little Sahara Power Sports and as of Nov 1st, you will not be able to ride doubles on a quad unless the quad has a manufacturers sticker that states that it was built for doubles.

I guess it is time to buy a Rhino.

Sorry if this is a re-post...I just thought some people would be interested.

piggsy
09-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Once again, here comes the government to save us from ourselves. I guess someone needs to protect the tax base. :ermm:

yernkie
09-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Exactly, what ever happen to human judgement? I can forsee helmet laws pretty quick. Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should wear a helmet, but isn't it your own choice? Oh well, I hope Kansas doesn't follow suit because the Syracuse dunes just opened and I love it when my wife and her friend (20 something coworker) hop on a quad and hit the whoops :devil:

cjkranz
09-11-2007, 07:12 PM
There IS a helmet law in Oklahoma going into effect on Nov. 1 as well... Under 18 will be required to wear one now.

dariusld
09-22-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by yernkie
I love it when my wife and her friend (20 something coworker) hop on a quad and hit the whoops :devil:

I thought this was one of the boring threads and now I have this stuck in my head:devil: