PDA

View Full Version : september 11th

3exrider23
09-11-2007, 12:56 PM
didnt see anything on the september 11ths attacks and was surprised so just figured id post a little thing. anyone have any pictures or storys from it theyd like to share.

RIP everyone who died that day and bless there familys

honda8&3
09-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Ya man at school they didn't even mention anything.:confused: I am sick of hearing on TV how a lot of people think it was mainly the gov't who did it so we could go to war with the middle east. Pucking give it a rest and pray for those poor people.:(

RIP

3exrider23
09-11-2007, 01:36 PM
yeah i was pretty surprised actually. they had the whole school sit down and watch flight 93 today and have a moment of silence. but then of course we did have alot fo kids blaming it all on the government and whatnot

3exrider23
09-11-2007, 01:50 PM
i just pulled this off a myspace bullitin and it seemed pretty cool.

Wow. This is insane!!!

Follow the steps at the end, this is pretty
creepy!

1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

4) bill clinton has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:

1) New York is the 11th state.

2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.

3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9+ 2 =11

4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11

5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first
plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to the
WINGDINGS

ZeroLogic
09-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Rest In Peace and God be with the men and women over seas defending our country. God Bless.

quad2xtreme
09-11-2007, 02:03 PM
freaky...hard to believe someone had the time to figure all that crap out.

The Wing Dings was especially freaky.

/Jon

09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
as sad of an event as this was, it is time to let it not be the major story every year on this date. let the families get on with their lives instead of making them relive the pain every year. there is nothing wrong with commemorating the tragedy, but giving it absolute coverage or mentioning it just because throws the loss of loved ones in the face of the families...

quad2xtreme
09-11-2007, 02:08 PM
There was no Flight Q33. The first plane to hit was American Airlines Flight 11 followed by United flight #175.

Somebody made that crap up.

09-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by 3exrider23

Wow. This is insane!!!

creepy!

3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."

Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

WINGDINGS

sorry but that was the most retarded thing ive read in a while, extremely irrelevant.

RIP

derekhonda
09-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Ohh spare me. Go watch the movie "number 23" Guess what, my address is 2111, (21+1+1) my last four digits of my phone number is 6215 (6+2+15). I guess with all these coincidences i should turn into a murderer like Jim Carrey. I really hope you don't buy into that garbage.

Secondly, the news mentioned today that on the 6th aniversary the public should be trying move on, and that while there would still be ceremonies and such, it would not be as extravagant (or covered by the news) as say in 2002.

Thirdly, in my school newspaper today...the only mention they had of the 9/11 attacks was an article on the "truth for 9/11" or whatever that trashy organization is, made me sick reading it. No article on the loss, the tragedy, you know...the important stuff, only on the bull****.

Anyways, never forget what happened, and why we should be overseas so this doesn't happen again.

Originally posted by 3exrider23

Wow. This is insane!!!

creepy!

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

WINGDINGS

cbrooks118
09-11-2007, 02:37 PM
boo to the mumbo jumbo number coinky dink.

boo to the government for linking Iraq to AL Qeada

boo to people who cant understand engineering to know that it had to be planned to bring down the towers, that just doesnt happen perfect like that

boo to Saudi Arabi where a large percentage of the terrorist came from.

Boo to people visiting Dubai in the UAE, where 4 or 5 terrorist came from and they harbor terrorist

I seriously pitty the families of the victims

I think that the worst decision is to jump, or to burn to death

Raptor68
09-11-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Rest In Peace and God be with the men and women over seas defending our country. God Bless.

Pappy
09-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
as sad of an event as this was, it is time to let it not be the major story every year on this date. let the families get on with their lives instead of making them relive the pain every year. there is nothing wrong with commemorating the tragedy, but giving it absolute coverage or mentioning it just because throws the loss of loved ones in the face of the families...

Cr85rRida
09-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by cbrooks118
boo to the mumbo jumbo number coinky dink.

boo to the government for linking Iraq to AL Qeada

boo to people who cant understand engineering to know that it had to be planned to bring down the towers, that just doesnt happen perfect like that

boo to Saudi Arabi where a large percentage of the terrorist came from.

Boo to people visiting Dubai in the UAE, where 4 or 5 terrorist came from and they harbor terrorist

I seriously pitty the families of the victims

I think that the worst decision is to jump, or to burn to death

THANK YOU!

BTW it was either jump OR be burned to death for some in the area...idk what i woulda done...i was ontop of the towers....LONG WAY DOWN:eek2: :(

450raider
09-11-2007, 07:00 PM
ima little suprised i havent seen much about it (except national news) i still feel very sorry for the victims families but its like i heard on O&A no ones gonna move on as long as theres always a giant hole in the middle of new york that reminds them, and other people need to get with it terrorists are responsible for the war, gas prices, and other economic downfalls, nobody told them to come where they dont belong and tear up stuff thats not theirs honestly this is all the stuff you learn as a kid, ahh...im not gonna get started on those p.o.s.....atleast everyone within a 10ft radius of me today has heard "have you forgotten" by darryl worley.

rip victims 9-11-01
rip john ritter (one of the last decent actors) 9-11-03

miller821
09-11-2007, 10:20 PM
6 Years ago, and I still remember watching it on TV that day sitting in 2nd hour. Was crazy then, and thinking back upon it, it still is crazy.

smr
09-12-2007, 05:47 AM
I don't think we need to forget or move on until we have eliminated the threat. We will be fighting this war for a long time and Americans need to be reminded what will happen if we step away.

For those of you that think the goverment had something to do with 9/11....:huh .....If I didn't trust the goverment anymore than that then I would live somewhere else.

AtvMxRider
09-12-2007, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad

agree 100%

Eviltanker
09-12-2007, 07:58 AM
History channel had a special on at 8 o'clock eastern lastnight.
When it originally happened I was on duty and saw it on tv. I thought it was a joke till the phone call came for me to get to get my gear and report in.

ATV Chic
09-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Raptor68

Villageidiott83
09-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Fortunatly for me i arrived at parris island 6 hrs b4 anything happend. i had no clue what was goin on. they just said... were goin to war...