PDA

View Full Version : Final 3 Atlantic Grand Prix Cross Country races $1000 Bounty for Can-Am riders.

Dale@AGP
09-11-2007, 08:07 AM
The Final 3 Atlantic Grand Prix Cross Country races are all scheduled to wrap up right here in New Jersey this year and things are already shaping up to make these events better than ever.

This years final 3 will take place at two venues, two of them are at our NEW Little Egg Harbor cross country course and the other is at our famed Sahara Sands cross country course in Eagleswood New Jersey which was made famous by two AMA National Hare Scrambles which we hosted over the last years.

The BIG NEWS is that Surf & Turf Powersports http://www.surfandturfpowersports.com is putting up a $1000 Bounty at each of the last three AGP races for anyone that finishes 1st in class on a Can-Am ATV
HowÕs it work? Well if youÕre the only Can-Am ATV to place 1st in your class you get the entire $1000. If Can-Am ATVs win all three Utility classes and say two Can-Am DS450s win their respective class then each rider would get $200.

AND REMEMBER THE CAN-AM BOUNTY IS SEPARATE FROM THE PRO AND PRO AM CASH PAYOUT WHICH IS GOING TO BE EVEN BIGGER AT THESE LAST THREE EVENTS!

The event dates are as follows:

October 7th...Little Egg Harbor Grand Prix in Little Egg Harbor NJ

October 21st...Sahara Sands Grand Prix in Eagleswood NJ

November 4th Season Final...Little Egg Harbor Grand Prix in Little Egg Harbor NJ

Well someone had to do it and we decided it was time to have a New Jersey Cross Country Championship. That's right...three races right in a row only two weeks apart from each other...ALL right here in easy to get to Southern Ocean County right off of the Garden State Parkway and less than an hour drive from both Philadelphia and New York City.

Things that you should know about out New Jersey courses...
1. No Rocks
2. All freshly bulldozed wide trail
3. Fun and fast open stuff with lots of room to pass
4. You donÕt need bark busters
5. Just a great group of really nice people, that just want to have fun.

To download event flyer click here: http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/AGPoctnov07.pdf

For more information about the Atlantic Grand Prix series click here: http://www.atlanticgrandprix.com/

Note: 100% of the Atlantic Grand Prix events gate fees go to non-profits. The final 3 events gate proceeds are going to the Eagleswood Volunteer Fire Company, The Parkertown Volunteer Fire Company and Great Egg Harbor Rescue. So if you want to make dirt bike racing look good for once show up and support these three fine events.

Hope to see you all there.

Dale

Jamie@Cardiostack
09-11-2007, 09:37 AM
Would you like to paypal me the money now Or you wanna send a check?

Dale@AGP
09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Jamie@Cardiostack
Would you like to paypal me the money now Or you wanna send a check?

Hey Jamie...youÕre going to have to peel it out of Rick Cecco's hands.

Dale

Jamie@Cardiostack
09-11-2007, 10:44 AM
"Rick Cecco" Whos that? He cant make all the races unfortunatley... I will find time in my busy schedule to attend your fine events... Hopefully the 4x4 payout will be higher like the pro class`s as well.... Make sure you stop by the pits in Unadilla and see our new mascott..

Dale@AGP
09-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Jamie, Surf & Turf put up $1000 per event. so there should be some money to go around for everyone.

I'm also doing the cash purse for the (4x4 Open 501 to 840) at these last three events.

Dale

P.S. I think I'm going to be very afraid of your new mascot!

465Stroker
09-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Dale,

I'll be there for one and if it did not confilct with the BITD series I would be at the others too. Great idea and I look forward to running the whole series in 2008.

Rick Cecco

JDMThoughts
09-23-2007, 06:23 PM
I am glad to hear there is racing going on, I heard the event at Eagleswood wasn't going down. I plan on running the last three events and cut my teeth in on racing. I have a few q's for you.

What is required for the bike and rider?

I already have a kill switch, pants, jersey, gloves, helmet, goggles. Anything else needed? I am guessing there is like a 4stroke novice class I would be put in? I am 22 as well, not sure how much my age is a factor.

JDMThoughts
09-29-2007, 11:07 AM
wow 5 days and no response.... kinda weird, but I guess I will figure it all out next weekend.

Dale@AGP
09-29-2007, 01:47 PM
I Thought I PM you...sorry if I didn't..the race is on!

Now what's the question?

Yes you need a:
tether kill switch
pants
jersey
gloves
helmet
goggles
boots over ankle
Chest protecter is nice as well as lot of pads.
AMA/ATVA membership $39.00 a year, but available at sign-up
Barcode for scoring $10.00
Event entry $40.00

Class...20+C

Again sorry if I didn't PM you.

Dale

JDMThoughts
10-03-2007, 05:22 PM
When you refer to pants... as long as they are long denim is that fine, or no? And boots, riding specific boots or work boots. I typically use old work boots and old jeans with a jersey and whatnot. If I need race legitimate pants and boots I will score them this weekend before the race. Thanks for the response.

mcatvme
10-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Youll be fine with work boots and jeans but riding boots would be very high on my list of things to have.

JDMThoughts
10-07-2007, 04:12 PM
I would like to say thanks to everyone who helped with the event today. This was my first time and I had a great time and a wonderful experience. Consider me a racer in your fine organization for life. I am so psyched for the Sahara event two weeks out. I felt my classing was perfect in which I placed 3rd in the 20+C. Just want to say thanks for the great ride.

Dale@AGP
10-19-2007, 05:43 AM
The course for this weekends Oct 21st race looks great!

We have some last minute bulldozing to do today...just to fine tune the course.

Rain started early...so there shouldn't be any dust....just great traction.

If you're a motocross rider and wanted to try a Hare Scrambles race this one is for you....THERE ARE NO TIGHT TREES ANYWHERE ON THIS COURSE!

If you’re a woods rider...Your going to wish every race was like this one.

Dale