PDA

View Full Version : LILQJ's knee injury???

QuadJunkies
09-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Well, I TRIED to post on the original topic, but for some reason I get invalid thread issues so....
Just wanted to give ya'll a report on her knee...

I guess she REALLY was determined ....!!

Kelsey took the #2 in Monticello ,Utah in the Shifter open class :macho
She felt much better on Friday so being on some down time all that week prior must have helped. I think shemust have pulled something or strained it .
She race 3 classes all on Sat. and took 4th in the Shifter sport. Thats a tougher class to race in for her and she was starting to blister by then .:p lol
I can breathe now knowing its going to be OK.:)
http://www.pbase.com/image/85404803/original.jpg

mineralgrey01gt
09-10-2007, 08:51 PM
glad to hear that, on a side note: id love to have one of those mini quads for a pit bike

JOEX
09-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Maybe she was just trying to get out P.E. and chores at home:chinese: :devil: :p

Good to hear she's doing well and congrats on the decent finishes:)

QuadJunkies
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Maybe she was just trying to get out P.E. and chores at home:chinese: :devil: :p

HAHA-TRUE!!:p

This was her best finish so far this season. :)

CannondaleRider
09-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Thats awesome. Glad it turned out to be nothing major.

Tell her I said Congrats on the finish....thats cool!

Oh, and i'm sure you noticed I didn't come up to Utah......I had to work :( I'll be back in the action, head on, at the sandbox/whoopfest next month. Hope to see ya there.

QuadJunkies
09-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
Thats awesome. Glad it turned out to be nothing major.

Tell her I said Congrats on the finish....thats cool!

Oh, and i'm sure you noticed I didn't come up to Utah......I had to work :( I'll be back in the action, head on, at the sandbox/whoopfest next month. Hope to see ya there.

Yeah, we both noticed you didnt make it :(
Brandon really done a doozy on his mini this wk end. He cleared the tunnel jump or the jump next to it i guess :eek:caught the tip of hisrear tire and almostsent him overthe bars, broke his frame clean threw on both sides:scary: I was in the field when he done it ,but he decided not to try that again . lol
Also crashed his 2nd race ,but hes OK thank God.Between him and Troy crashing Im not sure how were gonna afford the next round! lol
It was also nice working with Harlen again. Wish there ewas more time to spend to hang out . He had quite the adventure this wk end himself. :p

QuadJunkies
09-10-2007, 11:22 PM
I cant help but laugh when I see this pic.. lol :p (Parker)
http://upload.pbase.com/image/85420352/original.jpg

CannondaleRider
09-11-2007, 12:10 AM
Lol

Parkers a character man....definately not a shy kid.

As outgoing as he is..... makes me think he'll be like Timmeh when he's older.

QuadJunkies
09-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Still having toubles getting the old topic top pull up ....weird...
Anyhow..
Any suggestions on a good brace? I have a feeling its going to be hard to get her to wear one. I already have a terrible time getting her into her knee pads. :ermm: I know Ive hasked about pads in the past now its braces. lol
Its the whole comfort thing and she says anything restrictive annoys her and takes her mind off her race . I see whats shes getting at so Im not too sure what is out there thats comfortable and not so distracting.
Also, whats everyones thoughts on kidney belts or back supports?
Ive heard pros and cons from people . My son has complained about his back a little more this year is why I ask.
Looks like its also time to maybe make some changes to his shocks .

trxwannbe
09-11-2007, 05:26 PM
kidney belts are a must when you start riding hard it will stop a lot of fatigue and if you can't get your shocks dialed in (or even if they are and its still a rough ride) they will help alot and as far as the knee brace goes try to find one that is made out of clothlike material with velcro straps because you can adjust it and it isn't to constricting when you find what you like i use one of those braces when i play baseball and basketball and they work great for injuries like strains or pulls