PDA

View Full Version : 2002 dodge dakota 4x4 f/s or trade MINT

ny300exrider
09-10-2007, 07:49 PM
(copy/pasting from my craigslist ad)

02 dodge dakota club cab 4.7 4x4 with 69k hwy miles

truck is in MINT condition, easily could pass for half the mileage. i am the 2nd owner, first owner was a maintenance freak. i have all records from day one. truck was consistantly kept up and it shows. the body is in great shape and it drives with no problems.

the truck was never offroaded, never towed heavy loads, and never abused. the truck is my pride and joy and i wash it 4-5 times a week. it is a head turner.

there are many extras on the truck:
remote start and alarm,pro comp black powercoated wheels(include original wheels as well),fresh goodyear tires, side steps, rain guards, tinted side and rear glass, rear sliding window,pioneer cd deck,wiring for an amp/subwoofer

i am looking for $13,000 but would be willing to negotiate slightly.

i would also consider trades for one of the following+cash(looking for at least 2-3g minimum[nissan altima/maxima, vw jetta, acura cl/tl/rsx/etc,newer civics,mitsu. lancer oz,infinity g20,bmw 3 series or if you feel it is worth mentioning, feel free]

i will not trade for something that is beat up, extreme mileage, or majorly modified

if any of you guys on here are interested, hit me up with either trade offers or if you wanna work a deal to buy and id be glad to talk

ny300exrider
09-10-2007, 07:51 PM
l

ny300exrider
09-11-2007, 09:48 PM
bump

ny300exrider
09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
bump