bmf400ex
10-30-2002, 02:58 PM
http://www.8march2003.com

own2424
10-30-2002, 03:02 PM
Its just plain old BS!

papaw
10-30-2002, 03:12 PM
i think its someone in need of attention......but its pretty crazy.

10-30-2002, 03:17 PM
that's were I left ma damn camera at..:huh

Doibugu2
10-30-2002, 03:21 PM
Isn't that the camara Chadexr uses to take pictures of his quad?:huh

Nausty
10-30-2002, 03:27 PM
yah right, I doubt the film would look like that anyways being wrinkled in all differant ways and twisted if the film was in the camera it would just be warping and you could pry see a pattern.

Striker49
10-30-2002, 03:30 PM
15 minutes of fame?

All I know is that I cant see shibby after reading red on a black background. :eek:

Hmmm.... http://www.plauder-smilies.de/sad/soupson.gif

jay's 300
10-30-2002, 03:34 PM
Prolly just a bunch of b.s. but it's kinda killer to think about! Always that, what if? :devil

L.Vegas400
10-30-2002, 03:37 PM
he says to read between the lines. he mentioned in that somthing about hacking, so i wonder if you bookmark the site, he can access your stuff easier. or maybe, its a college student doing a study on gulable ppl.:rolleyes:

wouldnt taking a picture of the wrinkled (exposed to light mind you) film ruin it? he said he devolped more of it

cheetah
10-30-2002, 03:56 PM
It looks like pure BS. Like the government track you down through an e-mail if they really did want you or delete the page all together.:rolleyes: Oh well, like someone said, it is creepy to think about the what if.

10-30-2002, 04:18 PM
well i dont knwo what to think someone has to bumb this thread march 7
killer
Its got my curiosity

flyin#5
10-30-2002, 04:18 PM
if it were true that is some messed up *****!

Pappy
10-30-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Striker49

All I know is that I cant see shibby after reading red on a black background. :eek:

damn skippy.....:mad:

Team Outlaw #34
10-30-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Striker49
15 minutes of fame?

[/img]

yeah really.... i think i'm seein double jk :huh

10-30-2002, 04:49 PM
If you Translate it to Hungarian, save it as a image, flip it, then Inverse it, IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!! we are doomed...this is not good...

CSAK Messiás!!!

Sparks425Ex
10-30-2002, 04:55 PM
Like the guy said. People will just think he is a crackpot.

Well i agree with him he is a crackpot.

What a weirdo.

sly400ex
10-30-2002, 05:11 PM
It reminds me of the story line of that one Simpsons.....where Lisa finds the angel and it's all a hoax to promote a new mall!! It's something stupid like that. Come on, if there was any truth to it, don't you think you would hear more about it, or the Fed's would be invlved??!!!??? Another chain letter.....bet you'll have a lifetime of badluck if you don't pass it on too.....oops, too late....

VooDuu Child
10-30-2002, 05:50 PM
...true or not, I bookmarked it.

DGR Designs
10-30-2002, 05:53 PM
wtf??!! this guy nees a quad. any quad he has too much spare time on his hands

Rip_Tear
10-30-2002, 05:57 PM
Wow! I found a space ship once! It was the size of a foot ball stadium, it was in my yard, but I cant remember where I parked it.... :p Some people just need a seditive some times!

cjpoole1
10-30-2002, 06:04 PM
He said he picked up his phone and it was clicking because it was tapped....that is hilarious. I'm a technician for a large telecomunications company and you would never know your telephone was tapped

flaneledholes
10-30-2002, 06:41 PM
What is supposed to happen ne ways??? I didnt read it all because it freaked me out!!!!! Wow, this crackhead knows how to get your attetion... It will scare me for days though... Seeing all those Demon like photos in all..:confused: :rolleyes:

TC17
10-30-2002, 07:00 PM
there's a feeling inside of me that says this is real. i think i'm being childish but i beleive what he said. i'm seriously nervous about this. think about your life. what your going to be who your going to be. how are you going to affect the world. that could all changed if he is serious. i can't keep thinking about this or i'll flip out. god...what has this world come to???

Striker49
10-30-2002, 07:04 PM
I know what it is now!!!!

Its a plot by sleepingcatfish. He is going to reveal the actual picture of our former leader....thats right, SC has a pic of Leo!

:eek:

Rastus
10-30-2002, 07:08 PM
I think it's B.S. Phone clicking from being tapped...what a looney.....Computer cursor moving....why wouldn't they just crash his computer?...I'm sure they could do it, with any kind of trojan program with an I.P., they could have sent him an E-Mail encoded with the file, and hacked his comp. I know I wouldn't just look around if it was that secretive.

Sounds like he should be in the nut-house...:huh :huh

TC17
10-30-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by '92 : 250X er

Sounds like he should be in the nut-house...:huh :huh

i sure hope so cause i'm worrying myself over it.

flaneledholes
10-30-2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by 2003TRX250EX
there's a feeling inside of me that says this is real. i think i'm being childish but i beleive what he said. i'm seriously nervous about this. think about your life. what your going to be who your going to be. how are you going to affect the world. that could all changed if he is serious. i can't keep thinking about this or i'll flip out. god...what has this world come to???

It kinda freaked me out too!! I believed him too to tell you the truth, but heck, how can you not believe him when you see those demonic pictures and he is talking all scary like that! And just to think, Halloween is tomorrow, I just got threw watching Halloween too!!! Oh God, I think I will go pray now, seriously!:(

Mxbubs
10-30-2002, 07:27 PM
Pretty funny this guy has to pay to buy webspace to make his--------.com---site, yet the goverment cant go to the space provider and track him thru them? I know my puters, and hacking. This guy is smoking dope way too much.

They say things that what people dont understand seems foolish to them. I understand this, and yes, it is foolish.

Mxbubs
10-30-2002, 07:28 PM
P.S. The most important day in history will be the returning of christ, and this guy doesnt know that day, so whatever his scheme, it can take a back seat to my primary wait.:cool:

Atreyu
10-30-2002, 07:29 PM
This whole story this guy has, has really made me understand that there are some f***** up people in this world. Why would a guy make a whole website and spend his money just to give people the slightest suspicion? WOW this is the type of guy that you would need to stay away from.

Another thing I dont get is why he would do this on a .com site because the feds would have tracked it down and terminated it. And the guy said his phone line was being tapped? Im sure he wouldnt know if it was tapped. Sounds like something that is meant to scare 11 year olds who watch X-files

pbarr86
10-30-2002, 07:48 PM
Should be funny to keep an eye on. (glad I'm wearing my boots, it's gettin kinda deep)
It's a brand new website, he/she registerd the domain name on 10-Oct-02 and it expires on: 10-Oct-03

Here is more info:
Registrant: Registration Private Domains by Proxy, Inc. 15111 N Hayden Rd., Suite 160 PMB353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States Registered through: Go Daddy Software (http://www.godaddy.com)

If I can get this just think what the feds can get.

OH, I got some info on our new webmaster Ben while I was at it :D It's nothing illegal, info anyone can get as long as you know which websites to go to. Hope he plans on renewing this site when it expires in Sept. 2003:D

Paul

L.Vegas400
10-31-2002, 11:34 AM
they are pics of his sis, he got her pregnent, the parents found out, he forgot they have a black van, and the 8th is when the lunatic baby is due

bandit390
10-31-2002, 11:37 AM
I think it's a motherload of bovine fecal matter.

1.) If the photos were for something so extremely secret, they wouldn't have been disposed of in the manner that they were.

2.) If merely searching for something on the internet can draw the wrong kind of attention to him, then how could he continually keep up a website about the issue? Powerful faction(s)/agency(s)/organization(s) able to know about what he searches for, could probably close down his site legally or illegally. So why haven't they? Becuase the conspiracy and the people pursuing him AREN'T REAL!

MILF_HUNTER
10-31-2002, 11:37 AM
sweet mercifull crap

Texan32
10-31-2002, 11:52 AM
15 minutes of fame to the extreem. Look how many of us are talking about it.:rolleyes: :blah

MOUSE
10-31-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Mxbubs
P.S. The most important day in history will be the returning of christ, and this guy doesnt know that day, so whatever his scheme, it can take a back seat to my primary wait.:cool:

AMEN BROTHER:cool:

mysticfalcon
10-31-2002, 12:28 PM
the next matrix movie is suposed to come out early next year. i think its a load of bs for that. it goes with the tapped phone and secret agents

tom400ex
10-31-2002, 01:29 PM
That was the BIGGEST WATE OF MY TIME! that is total crap..
I cant believe i read that. I read the whole thing thinking it was going to lead up to something good, and i hate to read long stuff.
The only thing thats gonna happen on march 8 is i gonna smack the **** out of that dude!

quaddict53
10-31-2002, 01:55 PM
First of all, Mxbubs, I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Second, I'm with Tom400ex. That dude (or dudette) needs a major reality check.
On time I sent some film to Kodak to develop. When I got it back, I was lookin through my pics. When I got to the end, there was a pic that I didn't take. No biggie, right? Well the picture was of a guy and his girlfriend. It was a typical bad picture, whoever took it cut of their heads, you could only see from the necks down. The freaky part was that the only thing in focus was a shape in the right top corner. It was very clear, so I could tell it was a typical stereotype of what a flying saucer is supposed to look like. It really freaked me out. I thought it was a real picture that someone else took that was accidently sent to me. I didn't know what to do. After panicking for a few minutes, I flipped it over. I then saw the title of a new Steven Spielburg movie, or somethin like that. The whole pic was a hoax. It really ticked me off, and even if I could remember the name of the movie(or book or whatever) I would make sure I deliberatly DIDNT go see it.

10-31-2002, 02:10 PM
I think it may be true, but did anyone notice there mouse moving when reading it? My mouse moved twice during reading that thing. That is a lil creepy, I wonde rif it is true, I wonder if there is a way to get to see the pictures.. All i know is my mouse moved after a while by itself

TC17
10-31-2002, 02:21 PM
lol. i'm starting not to beleive it cause there are some good points made. yeah watch, it prob will be the Matrix movie and the movie IS real. lol. last night i was freaking out and today i'm laughing about it. haha. that would be a really cool movie plot though. i think i'm going to get famous for it and get some $ and by a new quad. lol.

10-31-2002, 05:14 PM
Here is what the whole thing is about. He is trying to say that the camera was scorched, but there was no fire around. People photographed a UFO, which landed near them. The UFO gave off extreme radioactive heat which scorched the camera. The government has been in contact with aliens for years. They don't want this whole thing leaked because of possible world wide panic. Oh, and on March 8th, the government will announce a ban on all quads and two stroke dirtbikes. Honda will also introduce a new quad with the crf450 motor.

You see what is going on here? The guy just wants you to talk about it. It's all BS....or is it? Are they covering up a UFO landing?

I want what he's smokin'

Later

CHAUNCY
10-31-2002, 05:41 PM
man that is kinda freaky.
I mean i tihnk he may be like the guy in a perfectmind who thinks he is someone else. I mean he is probably imagining the whole thing like he is being chased and thinks he found a major discovery. It is kinda freaky.

10-31-2002, 05:52 PM
I'm telling you, it's all about a UFO landing.

CHAUNCY
10-31-2002, 06:18 PM
the return of the hailbop(SP)

10-31-2002, 06:46 PM
anyone else's mouse move by itself?

Ex_Rider43
10-31-2002, 06:50 PM
that guy just found a honda secret test area!!! the camera contains shots of the new crf450r that honda were testing there..... that guy is really freaked out cuz he own a raptor and was laughing of all the stock 400 he ride with so he began to paranoid cuz the HBI ( Honda Bureau of investigation ) trace him with their black van and tapping his phone. 8 march guys we will finally see it...belive me:D

2 QuicK
10-31-2002, 07:32 PM
Lol, all i now is that i'll be checkin back in on March 8.

PhilMoore
10-31-2002, 10:09 PM
If your cursor starts moving about by itself, quick bring up a note pad or word pad window and ask whom-ever is remoting your pc who they are and what they are doing. You might just make a new friend.

As for the website, there is no possible way he can accomplish his revelation, especially the way he is going about it. He is far out of his league on this one...

Chef
10-31-2002, 10:59 PM
Well...March 8th is the day after my birthday...:eek:

DillonTMNT
11-01-2002, 03:18 AM
http://www.roelands.org/story1910

-Dillon:devil

cjpoole1
11-09-2002, 05:46 PM
they updated their site......it is BS

QuadTrix6
11-09-2002, 06:25 PM