PDA

View Full Version : 2001 440ex in Ohio - $2,400

syoung_2000
09-09-2007, 10:41 PM
I have for sale a 2001 Honda 400ex. It has been bored 40 over to 440. Here is an extensive list of everything that is brand new. This will someone a great quad that will need nothing for quite a while!!!

HERE’S THE LIST OF THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE WITHIN THE PAST MONTH. ONLY A COUPLE RIDES SINCE THESE HAVE BEEN PUT SERVICED & NEW PARTS.

It just got back from the mechanic’s shop getting a new heavy duty cam chain put in, new head cover gasket, head gasket, clutch cover gasket, and entire upper end gasket kit. Also got the valves adjusted, new spark plug, oil & filter change, and new EBC brakes put on the back. The mechanic says it is a very clean engine and everything checks out great. Also, had a machine shop tap out the threads on the head cover. Everything is sealed good and dry.

I just bought a wide variety of new parts.
- New thick aluminum skidplate, Lonestar Double Row Bearing Carrier, Swingarm Bolt, Pivot Works Swingarm Bearing Kit, Rotor Hub, Chain Slider, and Caliper Stay.

This quad has maxxis tires, renthal handle bars, and custom nerf bars. Has a UNI air filter with an Outerwears airbox lid. All this stuff helps it breathe really good. However, you'd want to get a snorkel and stock airbox lid if you're riding in a lot of water. The handle grips are black now, not red.

As you can see, I’ve done everything I can to make this quad in top notch shape before it is sold. This is why I’m asking $2,400 for it. I’ve spent over $700 in the past few weeks on mechanic work and parts. I can not move far at all from my asking price with the money I have into this.

I change the oil in it using oil from Honda made for fourwheelers.
I can say for sure that it's very fast. It's a lot of fun to ride. I've been married a little over a year and we're looking for a house. I also only get to ride it once a month if that because I live in apartments and keep it in my parents’ garage. That's why it's up for sale. I have a clear title for it.

I am located in South/Central Ohio 1 hour south of Columbus, OH.

I ACCEPT CASH ONLY!

If you want more pictures I have a couple more. Just give me your e-mail address and I'll send them to you.

E-Mail me at syoung_2000@yahoo.com or call 937-205-8475.

My spam filter won't let me get messages through this site so e-mail me.