PDA

View Full Version : Practice Video

JRP
09-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Well i went to this kids house yesterday to practice. Ran 2 20min motos and i was dead tired, lol. Its an awsome practice track. All this footage is the first 10min we were there, so yes im not going all out and the 2 jumps you see me roll, i do them at the end of the video. Im going back 2 more times this week to practice so ill get alot more footage.

http://media.putfile.com/brandon-practice

250ex13
09-09-2007, 12:51 PM
damnn, you look good out there. is that a double that your singling? or just two singles?

quad2xtreme
09-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Jordan,

You've improved much from your riding days at Breezewood...hopefully your taste in music improves too. :D Any plans to be back at Breezewood any time this year?

By the way, is this practice track south of Richmond heading towards NC?

wvspeedfreak
09-09-2007, 12:58 PM
Looks good Jordan :macho

trx400EXtreme
09-09-2007, 01:00 PM
lookin smooth, especially in the turns.

JRP
09-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by 250ex13
damnn, you look good out there. is that a double that your singling? or just two singles?

it is a double before the whoops, but in the first 10min i wasnt doing that. Its not big at all, just if you back end hits, your going to flip. Expect really sick footage after tomorrow!

quad2xtreme- haha thanks! I dont think my music will change much, :blah: lol. The track is more north then my house, so farther from you, lol:ermm:

Thanks jason!

JRP
09-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
lookin smooth, especially in the turns.

thanks man. im trying to get more smoother than faster right now. youll get faster after you get smoother, so thats what im going for! If my dad would of waited untill like the last 30min or so, the footage would of been so much better. Would of shown my real speed and hopefully ill get some vid of the other jumps too!

Jon: i forgot to answer your other question about BPG. IDK if im gonna be up there anytime soon. Im racing next weekend, then the next weekend im free but im going to JMU which is where my sis goes, and im goin to visit/part, lol. Then after that im not off until december 1st which is the last race of the season.:ermm:

mod440ex
09-09-2007, 01:16 PM
looks good man. i wouldnt mind havin a track like that around here

honda8&3
09-09-2007, 01:17 PM
Keep it up dude.;)

JRP
09-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by mod440ex
looks good man. i wouldnt mind havin a track like that around here

haha i know. Before i met the kid i could only practice at my hosue, and thats nothing. Im so pumped to be able to ride at this track which is only like 25min away and ride at Gary's aka twisted's house this winter! And a big plus is alot of fast A class guys go to both of those tracks, so ill be ready for B class next year! We are makin a run at a National Title!

Honda8&3: thanks man! I will!

BlaineKaiser450
09-09-2007, 01:34 PM
wow your really smooth! that track looks awesome

jon67
09-09-2007, 01:59 PM
upload it to a diff site i cant see it

JRP
09-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by jon67
upload it to a diff site i cant see it

can't jon, id idnt upload it, my computer is f'ed up and it kicks me off when i try to upload stuff.... If anyone else wants to upload it to youtube you can go right ahead.

NacsMXer
09-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Smooth riding man! :devil: Something cool about a MX style track in the woods. Definitely looks like fun I wouldn't mind riding that :cool:

JRP
09-09-2007, 02:34 PM
haha thanks man, yea its a real fun track. its almost a mile long so its awsome to practice on! I just realized that this one double got cut out of it. Its a pretty good sized double, maybe 50ft or so, and theres a nasty rutted out bowl berm right before it. Deff have to get some of that tomorrow and post it up!

mineralgrey01gt
09-09-2007, 02:40 PM
for some reason that vid makes me want a 450r :)

Nick110
09-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Pepper I cant lie, your looking pretty fast. Still no where near me but your catching up. hahah

We need to ride together soon, idk how soon cause my tranny just blew again.

JRP
09-09-2007, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Pepper I cant lie, your looking pretty fast. Still no where near me but your catching up. hahah

We need to ride together soon, idk how soon cause my tranny just blew again.

pshhh nick, that wasnt even half of my speed. i do work son :p

dude how are u gonna blow up ur tranny twice in 4 races?!
also, i know you like that scrub at 2:55. hahaha.

I cant wait to go out tomorrow and get some more footage. Ima get some of the kid who owns it, and my friend ryan, and me. Should have a pretty sick vid comming soon.:cool:

Nick110
09-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by JRP

dude how are u gonna blow up ur tranny twice in 4 races?!
also, i know you like that scrub at 2:55. hahaha.

I dont know how I did it but regardless Im very pissed off and have no money to fix it again. And Ive only raced twice this year and practiced 3 times. It has been a very very chity season for me.

Scrub?? Is that what you call that. Looked more like a kid with downs jumping his first jump.:p

JRP
09-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
I dont know how I did it but regardless Im very pissed off and have no money to fix it again. And Ive only raced twice this year and practiced 3 times. It has been a very very chity season for me.

Scrub?? Is that what you call that. Looked more like a kid with downs jumping his first jump.:p

haha chity? id say so dude. Next year will be better!

ahahahahahahahah nah nig, i learned that from wienen.

Nick110
09-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by JRP
haha chity? id say so dude. Next year will be better!

ahahahahahahahah nah nig, i learned that from wienen.

This winter will be better, im going down to Florida and Texas to train my *** off.

I hope to god i never see wienen do something that embrassing. :devil:

07250ex
09-09-2007, 08:21 PM
the whip at 3:35 was insane and it was even better cuz there was no music and you could here the quad ... what kinda pipe you got?

Edit: read ur sig and im assuming a dasa pipe =p

JRP
09-10-2007, 09:27 AM
haha thanks man, ill get some better stuff today forsure! and yea its a dasa! sick nasty :devil:

JRP
09-10-2007, 07:33 PM
well i went back there today and it was SICK! Only be and this guy ryan got to ride, so theres no footage, but damn i was haulin. My corner speed was rediculous and i was throwing so much style over the big double, it was sweet. I rode for 1.5hrs straight w/o stopping, and the other guy only rode for 20min at a time, then had tostop cuz he was tired, lol. It was an awsome day. Im pretty sure im heading back wensday for some more practice, so expect footage this time!

D-7#61-450r
09-11-2007, 03:50 PM
It looks like you finally found one of the local ride spots. I have yet to make it to this one, but hopefully soon. If you wanna see style wait till woods rider puts the smackdown on you. Keep riding there and you will start to meet and ride with some fast guys.

JRP
09-11-2007, 06:45 PM
yea its awsome having this track pretty close, only 35min away. Im goin over tomorrow and possibly sunday, but if not then deff monday. Can't wait!

09-14-2007, 09:56 PM
sorry about how long it took, heres that video

http://media.putfile.com/9-12-07-Riding-at-Brandons

JRP
09-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by z400rider08
sorry about how long it took, heres that video

http://media.putfile.com/9-12-07-Riding-at-Brandons

ttt thanks barton!

JRP
09-16-2007, 06:54 PM
bump.

MX MaNiAc 06
09-16-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by JRP
yea its awsome having this track pretty close, only 35min away. Im goin over tomorrow and possibly sunday, but if not then deff monday. Can't wait!

Haha theres one in my field, one 2 miles from my house, about 4 other ones i can think of within a half hour.

JRP
09-17-2007, 03:19 PM
damn ur lucky dan! i rode today at my house and guess who showed up? damn cops. hahaha. ppl be hatin

MX MaNiAc 06
09-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Haha!!! What did they say? How can u get the cops called on u riding at ur own house? lol
I was riding today n the cop was sitting at the church by my house. My field is long enough to get top of 5th gear n its right next to the road. So u can race the cars. I sat there n waited for him to pull out to chase someone so i could race that btch! but he chased someone the other way. Piggy was scurred!

D-7#61-450r
09-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Let me guess pepper. Noise. If you wanna keep on riding at your place you need to quite that thing up. One of the tracks we ride at we did that and cops can't say anything about the noise.

JRP
09-17-2007, 07:20 PM
actually it wasnt about the noise. This guy came up and was watching us ride, then we stopped and went back up beside our trailer and sat and talked(me and my friend were talking) and here comes this guy talking his head off about how much bad we are doing to the earth and how we are polluting the enviroment and destroying the land:rolleyes: I told him it was our land, blah blah blah and he said we were trespassing on the powerline land. We are in a easement with the powerline for 5 acres, and 2 cops have already came out and said im not doing anything wrong. So a cop came today and a lady called him and she said she thought we were riding on her land, but in reality, the noise of our bikes made it sound like we were in her backyard when we really werent. To make a long story short the cop said "theres some ppl like you guys, that are motor heads, and theres *******s like neighbors, keep riding" haha no lie. He was cool, and as soon as he left, we kept riding for another hour! it was awsome!

JRP
10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by JRP
actually it wasnt about the noise. This guy came up and was watching us ride, then we stopped and went back up beside our trailer and sat and talked(me and my friend were talking) and here comes this guy talking his head off about how much bad we are doing to the earth and how we are polluting the enviroment and destroying the land:rolleyes: I told him it was our land, blah blah blah and he said we were trespassing on the powerline land. We are in a easement with the powerline for 5 acres, and 2 cops have already came out and said im not doing anything wrong. So a cop came today and a lady called him and she said she thought we were riding on her land, but in reality, the noise of our bikes made it sound like we were in her backyard when we really werent. To make a long story short the cop said "theres some ppl like you guys, that are motor heads, and theres *******s like neighbors, keep riding" haha no lie. He was cool, and as soon as he left, we kept riding for another hour! it was awsome!

well as of now, my track is tore down, reseeded, and put back to the "natural way" of how it use to be:mad: Thats what happens when you live in a old people neighborhood that have nothing else to do with their lives.

DEREK_SINE
10-27-2007, 11:59 PM
looks sweet, what is the name of the song you used?

JRP
10-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by DEREK_SINE
looks sweet, what is the name of the song you used?

not i - demon hunter

and thanks!

416exfreak
10-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by JRP
well as of now, my track is tore down, reseeded, and put back to the "natural way" of how it use to be:mad: Thats what happens when you live in a old people neighborhood that have nothing else to do with their lives.

Whoa...hodl up bro. Some old people tore your track down and planted chit on it?

That calls for front yeard tracks.:devil:

07250ex
10-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by JRP

roost out the seeds

JRP
12-16-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Whoa...hodl up bro. Some old people tore your track down and planted chit on it?

That calls for front yeard tracks.:devil:

haha nah, some old ppl didnt' plant grass on it, we had to cuz of the home owners association. effin bullchit! You never really realize how nice having someplace to ride in ur back yard is untill its gone:ermm:

mikeB
12-17-2007, 06:51 PM
Nice Quad, Nice Vid, and nice Stylee..

How long you been racing?

JRP
12-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by mikeB
Nice Quad, Nice Vid, and nice Stylee..

How long you been racing?

thanks man. wishi could get some updated footage, that was like 3months ago, im alot faster now IMO. This past year was my first year racing!