PDA

View Full Version : voting for the pics for calendar??

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 08:59 AM
Has anyone heard when the vote will take place for the calendar pics? I sent a PM but I havent seen 400EXstunta on here in awhile?:confused: Im wanting to give a fdew of these calendars for gifts.

Ben
10-30-2002, 09:10 AM
Am I missing something? I am currently in the beginning stages of making an EXriders.com calendar for 2004 - to go on sale this June/July. It will feature very nice looking women on very sweet Hondas. Picture submissions will be sollicited soon. :)

Ben

Texan32
10-30-2002, 09:24 AM
Ben
Exstunta started a thread here a while back to gather some pics (action and still. in good taste). Alot of people posted pics. We haven't heard back about it since. But if you were going to have some ladies on quads....thats A-ok with me too:D

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 09:28 AM
Well... I was all for the calendar with all of US on it:( I didnt submit all my pics for nuthin..And as far as a calendar wit ha bunch of women wearing tooth floss. Im not interested..It would be nice to do sometihng for the ladies to buy too.:mad:

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 09:32 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27149&highlight=gimme+your+calendar+pictures uh, i dont know if this worked or not Ben, but here is the thread...

Striker49
10-30-2002, 09:43 AM
Ben, ill send you a PM later today.... ;)

Ben
10-30-2002, 09:43 AM
QuadJunkies - I want a calendar that I can sell to help pay the bills - which are very substantial. I wouldn't ever sell anything that is not in good taste, but I also want something that won't sit on my floor unsold. I am looking at at least $1,500-$2,000 just to produce them, so I want to make sure they move quickly. I didn't mean to offend you but to be perfectly honest with you I am not sure how many people would want to buy calendars with normal people on fairly stock quads. Maybe I am wrong, but I have to buy 400-500 calendars and I don't know if I can find 500 people to do it. I am a normal guy with normal quads and I am sure no one wants to see me! Once I get this project into full swing I will take a poll and if the support is there for a calendar that you propose - I will do it, no doubt about it. :)

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Ben
QuadJunkies - I want a calendar that I can sell to help pay the bills - which are very substantial. I wouldn't ever sell anything that is not in good taste, but I also want something that won't sit on my floor unsold. I am looking at at least $1,500-$2,000 just to produce them, so I want to make sure they move quickly. I didn't mean to offend you but to be perfectly honest with you I am not sure how many people would want to buy calendars with normal people on fairly stock quads. Maybe I am wrong, but I have to buy 400-500 calendars and I don't know if I can find 500 people to do it. I am a normal guy with normal quads and I am sure no one wants to see me! Once I get this project into full swing I will take a poll and if the support is there for a calendar that you propose - I will do it, no doubt about it. :) I know you didnt try to offend me.;) But me personally dont want to purchase a calendar like that, and Im sure a few of the other women here will agree< I just had my heart set on the one 400exstunta was gonna make:( I had family that wanted to have a calendar too.Im sure your calendar your making will go good with the guys,just not w/me ,and here at Exriders, im a little outnumbered;)

QuadTrix6
10-30-2002, 12:18 PM
Hey quadjunkies i'm sorry but there are far more men on this site then women and ben is right he has to do what is in the best intrests of the site. its cool that your family would be interested but who said that you would be in the calender...there are a ton of people who would want to be in the calender and im assuming if your not in it your family wouldn't want it...no flame intended just backing up ben....

10-30-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Well... I was all for the calendar with all of US on it:( I didnt submit all my pics for nuthin..And as far as a calendar wit ha bunch of women wearing tooth floss. Im not interested..It would be nice to do sometihng for the ladies to buy too.:mad:

Yes i totally agree with you there QuadJunkies...
I am also tired of seeing that stupid stuff on here too!! :grr

I am sure there will be lots of Ex Riders members out there willing to shell out some bucks to see themselves and their kids in a calendar instead of junk (as quadjunkies put it woman wearing tooth floss :blah )!!

JustRace
10-30-2002, 12:29 PM
Quadjunkies said she understands, gotta do whats good for the site. Besides in the other thread there was a mention of a calender with just kids in it and I think thats kinda what quadjunkies would have liked, and considering there were not very many pictures of kids posted there was a good chance of her kids being in it.

10-30-2002, 12:32 PM
i like riding and i like boobs- make both

10-30-2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Ben
QuadJunkies - I want a calendar that I can sell to help pay the bills - which are very substantial. I wouldn't ever sell anything that is not in good taste, but I also want something that won't sit on my floor unsold. I am looking at at least $1,500-$2,000 just to produce them, so I want to make sure they move quickly. I didn't mean to offend you but to be perfectly honest with you I am not sure how many people would want to buy calendars with normal people on fairly stock quads. Maybe I am wrong, but I have to buy 400-500 calendars and I don't know if I can find 500 people to do it. I am a normal guy with normal quads and I am sure no one wants to see me! Once I get this project into full swing I will take a poll and if the support is there for a calendar that you propose - I will do it, no doubt about it. :)

Ben:
I am sure you would sell tons of calendars if you sold the people that sent in the NORMAL pics of themselfs, they can send them to their friends, family etc. Think about it.....there is going to be g/f, wifes, friends that would LOVE to see their b/f, hubbies, kids etc in a calendar that they can HANG UP IN THE OFFICE and not this CR*P u want to make. :rolleyes: :mad:

10-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I know you didnt try to offend me.;) But me personally dont want to purchase a calendar like that, and Im sure a few of the other women here will agree< I just had my heart set on the one 400exstunta was gonna make:( I had family that wanted to have a calendar too.Im sure your calendar your making will go good with the guys,just not w/me ,and here at Exriders, im a little outnumbered;)

AGREE!

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 01:03 PM
I really didnt intend on upsetting anyone...:( :( Quadtrixx66~~ I never said that Iwas going to be in the calendar to begin with,nor did I say any of my family would either,I simply wanted this calendar to have ,and show all my friends and family,I love this site, and wanted something to show all who knows me this great bunch of people.Thats it....I didnt think this calendar was going to be more than mearly for us forum members to buy,I might be wrong,And yes... I am outnumbered ,I already said that, I do have a right to my opinion, and I dont want to try and make trouble here,BUT.. I am still a member here,and I am just dissapointed than NO ONE got to have there calendar ..thats all:( :( I really do understand Bens point,I just think maybe someone needs to get ahold of 400ex stunta and tell him before he puts his own $$ in to this for nothing..

own2424
10-30-2002, 01:08 PM
Well, you know what? You ladies are just gonna have to go with the majority vote on this. Like Ben said, he will take a poll as to what will be posted in the calendars...Majority Rules...its a democracy!

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 01:37 PM
I think you are missin my whole point, Im gonna just drop this, before this gets out of hand w/me, your just missin my point:rolleyes: I didnt intend on this getting out of hand so just drop it:grr

Striker49
10-30-2002, 02:47 PM
Why not solve all the problems and just have tricked out quads? That way there isnt any problem....no "tooth-floss" girls and no "Exriders". See what I am sayin? :|

brokeitin3
10-30-2002, 03:08 PM
tooth floss=dental floss:p

QuadTrix6
10-30-2002, 03:44 PM
why do the chicks on this site whine so damn much ?

Striker49
10-30-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66
why do the chicks on this site whine so damn much ?

Well, I see more kids whining here than I do the chics.

They have a good point...they are members, they should have opinions on the site as well.

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by QuadTrix66
why do the chicks on this site whine so damn much ? YOU BETTER JUST DROP IT!!! Striker49~~Thank you..

QuadJunkies
10-30-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by brokeitin3
tooth floss=dental floss:p Ha,Ha, man that was some bad english:o :p

Pappy
10-30-2002, 04:30 PM
www.ritzcamera.com make what ever calander ya want:p

Ben
10-30-2002, 05:26 PM
Easy guys! This isn't a big thing to fight over, I am just saying if I can sell a normal calender I will do so - we will see what we can come up with. No need to fight :)

Pappy
10-30-2002, 05:28 PM
ben.....what company have you contacted about the calendars? are you using provided art work(pics) or your own?