PDA

View Full Version : kazuma falcon 110 question

rdw03400ex
09-08-2007, 02:59 PM
im considering buying one of these quads off my aunt for my brother. i never heard of them before and i just want to know how they are. are they built good or are they garbage. how do the motors hold up? drive train? any info would be greatly appriciated

spliffy
09-21-2007, 03:10 PM
They have been good machines for us, if you are looking for a trail recreational riding machine & not a racing machine. BE SURE you buy from a reputable dealer locally or a reputable online dealer, because they are the only ones that will give you after sale support. There was a review on them here at atvriders.com that was posted by Harlen but it looks like it has been moved or deleted over the past week.

rdw03400ex
09-21-2007, 07:25 PM
we ended up getting him the quad and it fits him perfect, the only complaint we have is it dont have much power, do you know if they make any aftermarket parts for the kazuma quads, such as exhausts, wheels, ect..... if so where do i get them. thanks

yates42
04-04-2008, 06:16 PM
hey they do have a muffler for the falcon 110 for $159 at westcoastquads.com. it added some power to my brothers quad. (you can definately feel the difference.)

MTDman11
04-24-2008, 08:47 PM
kazumas are sh1t boxes. my friend and his bro have them but he upgraded to a 300 ex. the air intake sucks in water in almost any puddle. we have rebuilt the carbs numerous times. the brakes shot a few times. the starters fry. horible craftsmanship. the plastics are extremly stiff and easily brake. the choke on the are junk. you have to flip it backa nd forth very fast while revving it when its cold. most of the time you have to anyways, 3rd gear has no power. i could go on for days =P