PDA

View Full Version : iSHOCKS AND SUSPENSION

whc
09-07-2007, 01:14 PM
am considering a ishock suspension and shock upgrade, they have there f8 shocks and several arms sytles available for my 400 ex any one have any experience with there products, good bad pr ugly,,,,, thanks Bill

09-07-2007, 02:40 PM
i too was looking at that setup with the f8 shocks and new a-arms. Dirt Wheels Magazine did a project 400ex if anyone recalls... and thats the setup they used. Then for the rear they revalved it. I could scan the page and post up the article or something.

A A R O N
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
i too was looking at that setup with the f8 shocks and new a-arms. Dirt Wheels Magazine did a project 400ex if anyone recalls... and thats the setup they used. Then for the rear they revalved it. I could scan the page and post up the article or something.

Dirt wheels doesn't know jack **** . Even if they did, they couldn't write about it.

Ever notice how all their reviews are either very positive or very neutral / generic. The companies are giving them deals on stuff in exchange for a good review.

If you build a quad with guidance from dirtwheels and dirtwheels alone.....you deserve the piece of crap you will end up with.

whc
09-09-2007, 07:25 AM
any info will be appreciated, even an article from dirt wheels. I personnelly do not trust any magazine, there job is to sell use stuff!! one of the road bike magazines was testing a bike over seas when they asked the manufactures if they thougt it would sell in america the reply was THATS YOUR JOB. too bad there are no more super hunkys. later Bill

HDUSA
09-10-2007, 12:26 PM
Magazine articles:
http://www.hydrodynamicsusa.com/press.php

Lifetime Warranty backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our products. If you have any questions feel free to contact us by PM, E-mail, or call 866-GO-iShock.