alberndt
09-06-2007, 07:30 PM
I like them, great job. good design.

culichi
09-06-2007, 09:23 PM
how much for some of those???

Speed_MDS2
09-07-2007, 01:20 PM
The white background looks much better. Nice job!

bigbadbubba
09-07-2007, 01:21 PM
there 118 bucks..... but i don't know if i will make extras cause there for our race team.

culichi
09-07-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbubba
there 118 bucks..... but i don't know if i will make extras cause there for our race team.

awwwww

bigbadbubba
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
would you be interested in a set??? i may make more if you truly want to buy them.... don't want to make one then have the person back out.

culichi
09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
well i really liked em so i think im going to but on monday can i tell you if im buying them or not?

ProjectLTR450
09-07-2007, 09:01 PM
yoo how do i get some

bigbadbubba
09-07-2007, 09:34 PM
let me know and i'll get a list together, Name and if your defenitely buying a set...

AL Elks
09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Steve!

You cannot sell these. If you do you are violating copyright laws. Remember we discussed this on another site.

If anyone has any questions as to why he can't sell them just go to this website and your questions will be answered:

http://www.atvgraphics.org

In reality he must submit these to the site so they can be shared and then you can just download them, modify them if you like and take them to a printer and have them printed.

AL

bigbadbubba
09-09-2007, 06:35 PM
sorry elks... i didn't know these were copy righted.... I thought you made the site so we wouldn't have to wrry about copy right.

klutchbuster250
09-09-2007, 06:35 PM
a is there any way u guys can make like a template or some design for a 06 250ex?just asking couse it would be kool if u can

AL Elks
09-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbubba
sorry elks... i didn't know these were copy righted.... I thought you made the site so we wouldn't have to wrry about copy right.

No the site was designed to help individuals who wanted to make their own custom graphics without having to pay an arm and a leg for the design work. The whole purpose of the site is to get quad owner participation in designing their own graphics and then post those graphics to the site so they may inspire someone else in making their graphics.

Sorry Guys. I don't make templates. If someone sends me an outline of a template I can make one from that but that's about it.

AL

OutCast
09-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorry Guys. I don't make templates. If someone sends me an outline of a template I can make one from that but that's about it.

AL

I've been designing graphics from Al's templates for a while now, and I really thought there would be more participation?

If any of you have installed graphics for another model ATV other then the LT-R450, YFZ450, or the 250R, save your graphics backing. (The stuff you peal off before you stick your graphics to your ATV) and send it to him. I get a lot of people asking me if there are other templates, but the only way to do that is to have people help each other out. Al has put together his site and templates for free, and I've been designing graphics for free. It's really to benefit everybody in the ATV community. I'd really like to see some 400EX, Z400, 450R, Raptor 660, Raptor 700, DS650 templates. The list goes on.
Everybody knows that custom graphics are expensive, and this is a way to knock down the expense, and share what we've all made.

05Z400rdr
09-10-2007, 01:58 PM
yeah my brother finished desgining mine a long time ago, but I just have never found anywhere to print them....? I asked one company I know of that is not from around here really, i sent it to them through an email, but they said that it "doesn't match up with their graphics" (which makes sense) and that "they dont guarantee that they will print out exactly how they look on our design, like the colors. idk idk where to get them printed. maybe ill try a place around here...? Sorry to "thread-jack," i jus thought Al Elks would have a suggestion maybe...?

Landon

AL Elks
09-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by OutCast
I've been designing graphics from Al's templates for a while now, and I really thought there would be more participation?

If any of you have installed graphics for another model ATV other then the LT-R450, YFZ450, or the 250R, save your graphics backing. (The stuff you peal off before you stick your graphics to your ATV) and send it to him. I get a lot of people asking me if there are other templates, but the only way to do that is to have people help each other out. Al has put together his site and templates for free, and I've been designing graphics for free. It's really to benefit everybody in the ATV community. I'd really like to see some 400EX, Z400, 450R, Raptor 660, Raptor 700, DS650 templates. The list goes on.
Everybody knows that custom graphics are expensive, and this is a way to knock down the expense, and share what we've all made.

Well said!

I too thought it would have take off more than it has.

Outcast produced 99% of those graphics and he did it like he said for free. He's a great guy that loves to do graphics work.

There is not doubt in my mind that there are individuals out there that have produced graphics, but I have only gotten 2 files from individuals who have done so.

I'd like to give this a year more to see if it takes off. If it doesn't Outcast and myself can't be the only ones supporting it so I'll have to take it down.

I've asked on several forums but it seems that no one wants to take the time to send an outline (or the backing off their graphics they put on) so I can design a template.

So if you visit any other forums point them to the website and ask them to help us all out as it's all about helping each other in my book.

I've checked a few places but I can't find any place that will print these at a decent price. Any quality sign shop should be able to print these though. Pricing of course is up to the printer so you definitely need to shop around.

AL