PDA

View Full Version : poll idea

450raider
09-06-2007, 05:40 PM
ill delete this in a few days, i just got an idea that someone could start a poll seeing what the best looking 400ex is first post showroom stock honda pics of the original, r looking, and current 08 plastics in honda red and see which really is the best. (cant really post on the stock fastest or best handling since their all the same anyway)

just a thought

Pipeless416
09-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by 450raider
ill delete this in a few days, i just got an idea that someone could start a poll seeing what the best looking 400ex is first post showroom stock honda pics of the original, r looking, and current 08 plastics in honda red and see which really is the best. (cant really post on the stock fastest or best handling since their all the same anyway)

just a thought

:huh theres enough threads and flame fests on this topic. everybody usually likes what they own.

450raider
09-07-2007, 06:16 PM
:huh well excuse me, i guess i just missed those, just a fun little activity that came to mind, come on im cool, im "with it", im down we are not so different i had an ex once fun little machine loved it but im not lookin for a feudin so if theres already polls/posts like these then ill just look em up. thank you

GPracer2500
09-07-2007, 07:28 PM
I think it's a good idea for a poll. Polls are nice cause you can just vote without wading through a bunch of pointless arguing.