PDA

View Full Version : Irs Will Be Cool Now

TYLER329
09-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Now that honda has an IRS sport quad, IRS will be more accepted now from the whole industry and the Polaris won't be the red headed step kid of the industry. Now we just have to wait for the 700XX to beat the 525 IRS in the next Dirt Wheels "shootout". You know it will happen!

eerhard09
09-06-2007, 08:26 AM
Yeah, especially with its terrible looks, crappy suspension, and 500+lbs in weight. Those are all qualities that DW will love since it is a Honda, right?!

redrocker
09-06-2007, 10:07 AM
LONG LIVE THE RAPTOR!!!!!!!!!

OutlawBill
09-06-2007, 10:11 AM
I due not think so every post on the 700XX is ulgy 99 to1

09-06-2007, 07:14 PM
any of you old timers know me and my outlaw experiance, i care less about looks and more about reliability, ill see you guys on my honda, it will be in my garage, and bill, i know your good people, talked to you before on the phone, everything needs suspension upgrades and you know that is curb weight on the honda, so atleast minus 30 lbs, i know outlaws are lighter, especially after a few laps and quarts of oil leaking out, AND THE WHEEL BEARINGS IN THE REAR WOBBLING AND ALLOWING THE A ARMS TO WEAR GROOVES IN MY WHEELS REDUCING MY REAR WHEEL WEIGHT, LIKE MINE DID BRAND NEW, lighter by the lap ah? just harding ya, i do appreciate polaris for pushing the market aka honda to do it...end of story, I think it looks kick *** , but wait till i get one and the after market will hopefully go wild with it, just remember peps, to each there own, you guys know polaris started it, TYLER AND I are just saying HONDAS HERE TO FINISH IT!!!!!! LONG LIVE HONDA MOTOR CO!!!!!!

Rig
09-06-2007, 10:42 PM
That Honda is going to be a pig just like the rest of them, my Outlaw will smoke it!! Thank god if I ever race one I'll be in front of it so I don't have to look at that ugly thing!!!

TYLER329
09-07-2007, 06:23 AM
I honestly can't see why anybody would buy the 700XX. 500 LBS????? What the heck where they thinking? I could see 30-40 lbs heavier but 100? If people buy this thing it well definately show that honda could build a 450cc basket weaver and people would buy. I think that company needs to quit wasting all of there money on that frickin robot and spend it on the ATV side. I am not against Honda, I just hate when people blindly buy product because of "brand loyalty."

bossman525
09-07-2007, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by chad525
any of you old timers know me and my outlaw experiance, i care less about looks and more about reliability, ill see you guys on my honda, it will be in my garage, and bill, i know your good people, talked to you before on the phone, everything needs suspension upgrades and you know that is curb weight on the honda, so atleast minus 30 lbs, i know outlaws are lighter, especially after a few laps and quarts of oil leaking out, AND THE WHEEL BEARINGS IN THE REAR WOBBLING AND ALLOWING THE A ARMS TO WEAR GROOVES IN MY WHEELS REDUCING MY REAR WHEEL WEIGHT, LIKE MINE DID BRAND NEW, lighter by the lap ah? just harding ya, i do appreciate polaris for pushing the market aka honda to do it...end of story, I think it looks kick *** , but wait till i get one and the after market will hopefully go wild with it, just remember peps, to each there own, you guys know polaris started it, TYLER AND I are just saying HONDAS HERE TO FINISH IT!!!!!! LONG LIVE HONDA MOTOR CO!!!!!!

first year production dude, just like the outlaw. you must be stupid to think this tank wont have any first year production **** wrong with it. these things will sell as hot as that deisel powered polaris did in the 90's. like it or not , just because it says honda on it doesnt mean its a god send, i rememeber you, so anything wrong with this quad and you are going to flip. and there will be something wrong with it FIRST YEAR PRODUCTION

Evasiveone
09-07-2007, 08:41 AM
22x9x11 rear tires?????? Can you say "tippy"? 22" tall tires and only 9" wide all while pushing 500 lbs of machine into a corner!!! Good luck finding replacement tires for that also! Makes as much sense as the '03 Predator and its oddball bolt pattern. At least Polaris learned from that mistake.

rundrave
09-07-2007, 09:25 AM
i do appreciate polaris for pushing the market aka honda to do it...end of story, I think it looks kick *** ,

yeah you can thank polaris but not for the outlaw, looks like the only thing Honda got pushed into copying was another scrambler

that thing resembles a scrambler way more than an outlaw, especially with the weight! nice work Honda, way to release a NEW quad that resembles a quad Polaris has been making for 10yrs and the only thing different is Honda put an IRS on it

Do you think honda will make a hitch for it? I mean it looks like a utility, how well will it plow my driveway?

that tank from Hon'DONT' wont perform anywhere near the Outlaws.

09-07-2007, 09:26 AM
Its Curb Weight so you figure a battery, full tank of gas and all fluids, rad, oil etcHonda is the only 1 doing this Curb Weight and they only started that this year.So it not as heavy as you think.Oh and as far as copying honda had a atv with irs in 1985 they just never put it out.LOL you think po po came up with ****.As far as 1st year probs 1st year outlaw 500 and the next year 525 had the same probs never fixed any thing "good job po po"I bet they have very few probs with the new honda.The japs give you finshed quads not pre-production like po po.

rundrave
09-07-2007, 09:35 AM
so the 525 outlaw dry weighs 395lbs,

3.9 gallons of gas weighs = 32lbs (roughly 8lbs a gallon)

add some oils etc the outlaw still weighs alot less

Evasiveone
09-07-2007, 09:51 AM
So Lappy, still stripping out the threads on the case for the oil drain bolt on that 700, or wait they fixed that, oh no they didn't.

09-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Oh i do not over tightin mine so no prob for me, thank you very much :D

bossman525
09-07-2007, 04:18 PM
you have STILL forgotten all the problems the craptors had the first year or two of production. you like that new tank from honda? than buy one and watch ANY of the outlaws smoke that and your flaming rapturd. honestly, i think you are just mad and jealous that you bought a rapturd and than the outlaw came out and you were kicking yourself in the *** for not waiting. being a ******* in our forum is just your way of copeing. call dr.phil i bet he can help you

09-07-2007, 06:38 PM
I love you guys sayin crap about the mags b/c you know it will beat ya in a shoot out just like the raptor does :D .But try and stay on topic ok do not lash out at me just b/c your afeared of the Honda lol

bossman525
09-07-2007, 08:41 PM
i lash out at you because your an idiot lappy. you get your rocks off by coming on to outlaw forums and bashing. why don't you stop wasting everbody's time. if you have something useful to say, than by all mean's say it, i really don't think anybody would mine hearing from you if you had something productive to say, but you come on here and make yourself look like a real big d ick. honestly dude, are you that frickin lonely? buy an outlaw and you will totally feel better about your self

Evasiveone
09-07-2007, 08:49 PM
I think you should probably buy one and since it comes in at over 500 lbs then you will not outweigh the machine you ride for a change.

09-07-2007, 09:16 PM
If lashing out at me helps with your pain of Honda make a real quad with irs.Well i guess i am here for you.

Rig
09-08-2007, 07:30 AM
We need to ignore lappy, he's just an ignorant 15 year old kid that comes to other forums to start fights. Maybe he's just mad because I smoked a 700 craptor going up Choke Cherry last week!! I say bring on the Honda!!

bossman525
09-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Rig
We need to ignore lappy, he's just an ignorant 15 year old kid that comes to other forums to start fights. Maybe he's just mad because I smoked a 700 craptor going up Choke Cherry last week!! I say bring on the Honda!!

crappy starts fights on computers because he is to big of a p ussy to do it to someones face. and thats true what evasivone said, finally there is a machine you can get that outweighs you. ignoring him? your right, if you ignore a zit it will go away. but if you pop the zit it goes away also, but were on computers so i can't pop this zit. what snappy, you mad cause yamaha doesn't have the balls to make a irs sport quad? admit it, you want an outlaw. you know you do.

09-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I will never own a junk *** po po.I have the quad i want and it kicks *** and unlike yours it does not fall apart. ignore ignore ignore you can do it. :eek:

09-08-2007, 09:08 PM
im not here to argue 8th grade style, i think first year stuff does have issues, i do think there is cooler looking **** i:e ktm's new quads, but like someone said , polaris never fixed the issue between years, bad rear wheel bearings allowing rims to rub, tilt your quad up and see for yourself. I DO KNOW I PAID 7000 PLUS FOR MY P.O.S KTM(OIL LEAKING FROM CASE BOLT, BRAND NEW, 1ST RIDE) POWERED OUTLAW, AND I KNOW ALL 5 DEALERS IN MY STATE WOULDNT BUY IT FROM ME FOR 3300.00 the same week i bought it (3300. was my payoff, I just wanted out), THATS ALL IM SAYING. I know a honda dealer would have bought my honda back I DO HAVE BRAND LOYALTY, BUT ITS NOT FOR ANY REASON OTHER THEN I HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE 3 450RS I HAVE OWNED. oh ya, I didnt know scramblers were 700cc and fi and irs, just calm down guys, i loved my outlaw, i was just bummed with my 1st ride dumping oil out and my wheel bearings wobbling the rims and allowing there destruction, had to return to my happy place(dreyer honda) PEACE

bossman525
09-09-2007, 02:39 AM
your getting as bad as lappy now

laplap
09-09-2007, 09:27 AM
you must never say a bad thing about the outlaws.

Rig
09-09-2007, 10:25 PM
Chad your full of it! You must have really hamered that Outlaw for a dealer not to buy it from you for $3300. Where do you live? I'd gladly give you $3300 unless you beat the hell out of it, which I would bet is the case!!

bossman525
09-10-2007, 03:26 PM
looks like lappy got banned again, but than gets back in by changing his user name.

09-12-2007, 07:36 PM
rig, call me, ill tell you the whole story. 765 474 2029 or give your # i got the dime. the bike was ridden 1 hour and i can tell you all the dealers or you can just look up the dealers in indiana, all of them turned it down except the **** who sold it to me after three times asking, the first 2 times he wouldnt even take it. 1 hour, no wrecks on groomed trails. swear on my life. i sold it on ebay but still lost over 2 thousands on the deal. took polaris about a week of me calling the president of polaris and talking to his secretary after 3 to 7 days of me dealing with indiana polaris dealers before corp said they would give me what ever i wanted as far as a new quad, but i sold it and went back to honda by that time. just glad hondas making one. polaris will hopefully get them to reinvent the pilot? peace

TYLER329
09-13-2007, 06:46 AM
You called the president of Polaris? I swear that is the stupidest friggin thing I have ever heard! Good luck on your Honda. When it goes to hell have fun finding the phone number for their CEO.

bossman525
09-13-2007, 07:17 AM
rig, call me, ill tell you the whole story. 765 474 2029 or give your # i got the dime. the bike was ridden 1 hour and i can tell you all the dealers or you can just look up the dealers in indiana, all of them turned it down except the **** who sold it to me after three times asking, the first 2 times he wouldnt even take it. 1 hour, no wrecks on groomed trails. swear on my life. i sold it on ebay but still lost over 2 thousands on the deal. took polaris about a week of me calling the president of polaris and talking to his secretary after 3 to 7 days of me dealing with indiana polaris dealers before corp said they would give me what ever i wanted as far as a new quad, but i sold it and went back to honda by that time. just glad hondas making one. polaris will hopefully get them to reinvent the pilot? peace

jesus, would u stop already. how many times are going to go back to this story. EVERYONE else on here didn't have the same problems as you. so stop bashing and go to the honda forums

Evasiveone
09-13-2007, 08:59 AM
....... took about a week of me calling the president of polaris and talking to his secretary .......

So what exactly is Bennet Morgans personal office phone number???? I am sure there are several thousand people that would like it. :rolleyes:

And before he can call the President of Honda he better learn some Japanese.

09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
evaisivedouche ,got dudes number off whitepages.com...i cant remember but what ever state there in(polaris), just put his name and state and you will get his office number dumb ****! number 2, alot of peps have the rear bearing problem, this forum is where i read it ****face. i hate losing money, esp thousands, if i can save someone or 10 people my mistake, then i will, you got a problem, call me or come on over. love chad 7654742029, by the way, the internet is a powerful tool, i started by googling polaris president, cause i didnt ride on his nut sack, and had no idea, who he was. start your own investigation, squeeky wheels get grease, thats the lesson girls. by the way, i guarantee, the local honda dealer would take care of me, and that the pres of honda, guaranteed speaks engrish stupid

09-13-2007, 10:55 AM
funny, when you cant win, you just tell me to walk, i thought thats what forums were for, was making people aware, so sorry if your cramping and bloated, they do make over the counter stuff for sore *****'s. taters

TYLER329
09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Dude would you quit giving everybody your phone number. Are you trying to pick up guys or something? Creeps me out. Some day your're gonna do that sh*t on the wrong website to the wrong dude and he's gonna drive to your house and your going to have to quit playing nintendo in the basement and come out and get your *** handed to you.

Evasiveone
09-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Well Mr. Chad Snyder from Lafayette Indiana,

No need to start calling me names. I simply asked for Bennet Morgans personal office phone number since you called him every day for a week.

Since I am obviously not as smart as you and do not have your extreme intelligence to find the number myself, why do you not go ahead and list his number here for us. I am sure a lot of us would love to talk to the President of Polaris.

09-13-2007, 06:51 PM
The only good thing is it has a ktm in it polaris cant even build its own motor

bossman525
09-13-2007, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by TYLER329
Dude would you quit giving everybody your phone number. Are you trying to pick up guys or something? Creeps me out. Some day your're gonna do that sh*t on the wrong website to the wrong dude and he's gonna drive to your house and your going to have to quit playing nintendo in the basement and come out and get your *** handed to you.

i was just thinking the same thing Tyler. btw chad, it is good you got on the forums to tell everybody ur problems with ur outlaw, but thats the problem you went farther than that. attacking evasiveone the way u did was bs. he just asked for a number. or do you even have the number? so now that you got rid of ur outlaw and got a honda than stay out of the outlaw forums unless you got something positive to say and go rant in the honda forums. honestly, with no disrespect given, it's easy for a person like you to talk tough behind a computer screen and feel good about yourself. bye bye and have a good life. as far as zip code boy goes, same goes for u too

09-13-2007, 07:57 PM
Its true what i said they do have a ktm motor dont get mad it will be ok

laplap
09-13-2007, 11:43 PM
lesson was do not buy polaris end of story.Just look how bitter these guys are.

culichi
09-14-2007, 12:58 PM
hahahahahah im 15 years old and i dont argue for stupid manure like that:p

09-20-2007, 09:27 PM
bennets number is 763-542-0500, #1 i dont lie, #2 this forum is about honda **** bossman, thats what forums are for, to make people aware, not have immature 43 year old fat bald dudes all in an uproar with your thong up your ***, so calm down baldy, #3 the point of my number and info is that im not scared or JUST ballsy behind my computer, if you wanna come, im inviting you, i dont play nintendo, i dont have a basement and since your wrong about those 2 im betting your wrong about who is going to hand who what, follow me girls. next time your in lafayette indiana, stop by my house, hell , call me and ill give you driving directions, as far as picking up dudes, tyler, just because your dad did what he did to you and now the only way you get hard is with a finger or a gerbil in your ***, dont get all worked up thinkin you dont need e harmony to find your soul mate, I m not gay! I realize honda makes mistakes, but when you have a company do what polaris did to me with a **** product , tyler , bossman, IM TELLING IT ON A MOUNTAIN, PEACE sorry, it took so long for my response, i been out riding my quality honda product, so i havent had time to get on this lame *** computer. taters

laplap
09-21-2007, 02:36 AM
:D

bossman525
09-21-2007, 06:09 AM
bennets number is 763-542-0500, #1 i dont lie, #2 this forum is about honda **** bossman, thats what forums are for, to make people aware, not have immature 43 year old fat bald dudes all in an uproar with your thong up your ***, so calm down baldy, #3 the point of my number and info is that im not scared or JUST ballsy behind my computer, if you wanna come, im inviting you, i dont play nintendo, i dont have a basement and since your wrong about those 2 im betting your wrong about who is going to hand who what, follow me girls. next time your in lafayette indiana, stop by my house, hell , call me and ill give you driving directions, as far as picking up dudes, tyler, just because your dad did what he did to you and now the only way you get hard is with a finger or a gerbil in your ***, dont get all worked up thinkin you dont need e harmony to find your soul mate, I m not gay! I realize honda makes mistakes, but when you have a company do what polaris did to me with a **** product , tyler , bossman, IM TELLING IT ON A MOUNTAIN, PEACE sorry, it took so long for my response, i been out riding my quality honda product, so i havent had time to get on this lame *** computer. taters

still talking tough, your still a punk *** *****. and no, you don't want me to come to your house. the last thing i am is old, fat or bald. so really why ndon't you grow up now, i know you can do it little boy. i'm glad your enjoying your honda with your boyfriends i'm happy to here it

09-21-2007, 06:52 AM
hey bossgirl, notice that when i prove that polaris is a piece and i supply ***gets, i mean bennets # you guys still go back to name calling, again, forums are to discuss and make aware individuals so they can inform themselves AND I REALLY DONT GIVE A **** IF YOU COME OVER, QUIT TALKING AND START BORROWING YOUR MOMMYS CAR AND DRIVING...ILL BE BACK IN TOWN SUNDAY, COME ON OVER. MAYBE YOU CAN BRING YOUR PIECE AND IF IT RUNS, YOU CAN LOSE TO A STRAIGHT AXLE IN THE WOODS!!!! taters, chad snyder lafayette indiana.

TYLER329
09-21-2007, 08:02 AM
People quit saying "peace" back in the 90's and what the hell does taters mean? Were you in the special class in school? Sorry to hear about what your dad did to you, that must have really sucked. My dad died when I was two so I dont know what its like.

Bradracer18
09-21-2007, 08:44 AM
I'll race ya in the woods with that strait axle......

bossman525
09-21-2007, 03:22 PM
hey bossgirl, notice that when i prove that polaris is a piece and i supply ***gets, i mean bennets # you guys still go back to name calling, again, forums are to discuss and make aware individuals so they can inform themselves AND I REALLY DONT GIVE A **** IF YOU COME OVER, QUIT TALKING AND START BORROWING YOUR MOMMYS CAR AND DRIVING...ILL BE BACK IN TOWN SUNDAY, COME ON OVER. MAYBE YOU CAN BRING YOUR PIECE AND IF IT RUNS, YOU CAN LOSE TO A STRAIGHT AXLE IN THE WOODS!!!! taters, chad snyder lafayette indiana.

your still a p ussy a ss b itch. i think i will start calling you P USSY 525 not chad 525. and when did you prove polaris was a p.o.s. ????? i think the only thing that ever got proven was that your a whining little girl that didn't know how to take care of a problem. so go wipe your nose and whine in another forum