PDA

View Full Version : 300EX parts

MY FYN 79
09-06-2007, 05:56 AM
Hi,

Yesterday I bought a 1999 300EX that the sellers son rolled. Rolling it wiped out the factory headlight and handlebar setup, so they rigged up some dirt bike handlebars and fog lights off a car. The keyed ignition switch is also gone.

The machine is in nice condition otherwise, and I'd like to put factory handlebars and a black factory headlight back on it... and have the ignition turn on with a key again. :)

Dont get me wrong here, its nice that sellers on Ebay offer parts like these, but they gouge the prices so bad on it I'm not interested.

I wouldnt be afraid to spend a reasonable amount of money if someone had these parts around off a wrecked machine, or perhaps a machine that was turned into a racer and stripped. I could also use a couple other parts here and there... anyone have parts... or perhaps a lead to some?

TPI79MC@aol.com

Thanks in advance for any info!

AtvMxRider
09-06-2007, 06:00 AM
I have a stock set off of my son's 2006 300ex I will sell for $25 shipped. They are like new.

MY FYN 79
09-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Hi,

Is this for the handlebars and handlebar cover?

AtvMxRider
09-07-2007, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by MY FYN 79
Hi,

Is this for the handlebars and handlebar cover?

No just the bars with grips. I already sold the cover

MY FYN 79
09-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Bump.

Sadly, a couple promising deals seem to have fallen through.

So, the official parts I would really like are:

Black headlight with bracket and hardware.
Factory black handlebars.
Black handlebar cover.
Factory ignition switch with key.

I would also be interested in a nice factory grab bar and front bumper. I would also like a left black fender that isnt cracked, scratches would be OK.

AtvMxRider
09-11-2007, 04:53 AM
I have the bars just let me know if you want them or not

treadway47025
09-11-2007, 08:18 AM
I have a front bumper that I would sell you for lets say 25.00 shipped.... I only use paypal for payments.. I ship ups. basically like new.. I also have a few month old tc racing full exhaust that i put on my gf's 300 and she wants something quieter.. sell it for 350.00. paid more than that for it from tc racing...