PDA

View Full Version : nh drug arrest

400EXtreme
09-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Whats the punishments in new hampshire for your first drug offense with just a joint?

ZeroLogic
09-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Nothing bad, you'll go on probo and a few fines.

honda8&3
09-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Ya can't be too bad. I wouldn't know though never done that chit. Y r u in trouble.:confused:

Hyperwarrior22
09-05-2007, 06:21 PM
**** my buddy got busted for that wacky weed, really nothing happend besides probation

but were down in pa

ElPadrino
09-05-2007, 07:09 PM
It's a misdemeanor, with no priors, you'll probably get off with probation (6 months w/o a finding with possible drug tests, community service doubtful if you have a semi decent lawyer).

Most cops won't even bother arresting someone for less than a 8th or a 1/4, especially in NH. Did you piss them off or something? And let me guess, you got pinched at Hampton Beach?

Do yourself a favor and stay away from the drugs.

I-7
09-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Anything less than an OZ in New York you get a 50 dollar UPM ticket.

400EXtreme
09-05-2007, 07:19 PM
nah it wasnt me it was a buddy of mine

honda8&3
09-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
nah it wasnt me it was a buddy of mine

Sure a buddy aha. J/K:p Ya the punishment isn't that bad I'm sure. ;)

250ex13
09-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
nah it wasnt me it was a buddy of mine sure mark

Ghost-Rider
09-05-2007, 07:35 PM
NO I SWEAR OFFICER ! MY FRIEND DROVE THE CAR LAST !!!

400EXtreme
09-05-2007, 08:51 PM
so you think he will end up with a fine,probation and like some community service?

NPelletier
09-05-2007, 09:07 PM
idk about you guys but if some1 i hung out with got busted for drugs id be all done with them...and ive had no experiences with the cops so i wouldnt know.

raptordude
09-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Here in Ohio,you automatically lose your license for 6 months(whether you're in a vehicle or not),fines,and probation

trxwannbe
09-06-2007, 09:13 AM
been caught up in that stuff before its not good dude stay away and i know that down here in connecticut its 2 year probo and if you get caught again then its a mandatory 5 year sentence

redrocker
09-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Hell here in C.A. they will let you
smoke as much as you can while
they write the ticket.
They got a pot store right next
to my work and if you have a pot
card you can buy and grow it and
sell what you grow back to the store
I see people all the time leaving the
store burning as they walk to there
cars

TRFOXX
09-06-2007, 10:43 AM
I dont know what raturedude is on but here in Ohio you get busted with a joint its a slap on the wrist. Now you get busted with the pipe Thats a different story. It a whole lot worse to get busted with it than the drug.

ZeroLogic
09-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by redrocker
Hell here in C.A. they will let you
smoke as much as you can while
they write the ticket.
They got a pot store right next
to my work and if you have a pot
card you can buy and grow it and
sell what you grow back to the store
I see people all the time leaving the
store burning as they walk to there
cars

:eek:

RidinRed420
09-06-2007, 11:34 AM
it all depends on the circumstances and how much of a dick the cop wants to be... and where in NH it happened. if it is in some small town no one has ever heard before, where there are 3 cops - that have nothing better to do than bust some kids for smokin a little bud, they will prolly try to scare him more than anything. but most likely they will give him a good old slap on the wrist and tell him not to do it again.

me, my boyfriend and our friend used to always go wheelin in his old truck. one time we were in the middle of the woods at the top of some cliffs during a small snow storm. we smoked a couple bowls, with the windows up and we were just chillin. some people called the cops on us for trespassing. the cops opened the door and the smoke poured out of the truck. they asked us if we had been smoking, we said yea we gave them the pipe and pot we had left (like a gram or less). they smashed the pipe on a rock, dumped the pot in the snow and made my boyfriend call his parents to come pick us up because we were "too stoned" to drive. we went home and that was the end of it. they said "at least you aren't endangering anyone buy yourselves."

what was your friend doing that made him get caught? like driving around? smokin in front of the police station? or what?

ZeroLogic
09-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by RidinRed420
it all depends on the circumstances and how much of a dick the cop wants to be... and where in NH it happened. if it is in some small town no one has ever heard before, where there are 3 cops - that have nothing better to do than bust some kids for smokin a little bud, they will prolly try to scare him more than anything. but most likely they will give him a good old slap on the wrist and tell him not to do it again.

me, my boyfriend and our friend used to always go wheelin in his old truck. one time we were in the middle of the woods at the top of some cliffs during a small snow storm. we smoked a couple bowls, with the windows up and we were just chillin. some people called the cops on us for trespassing. the cops opened the door and the smoke poured out of the truck. they asked us if we had been smoking, we said yea we gave them the pipe and pot we had left (like a gram or less). they smashed the pipe on a rock, dumped the pot in the snow and made my boyfriend call his parents to come pick us up because we were "too stoned" to drive. we went home and that was the end of it. they said "at least you aren't endangering anyone buy yourselves."

what was your friend doing that made him get caught? like driving around? smokin in front of the police station? or what?

Damn, that sucks. My boy got caught with three ounces of weed and a bunch of baggies taging a bridge. He have like a year and a half of probo and a year or so of house arrest and a bunch of fines.

killroy
09-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by NPelletier
idk about you guys but if some1 i hung out with got busted for drugs id be all done with them...and ive had no experiences with the cops so i wouldnt know. dork

raptordude
09-06-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by TRFOXX
I dont know what raturedude is on but here in Ohio you get busted with a joint its a slap on the wrist. Now you get busted with the pipe Thats a different story. It a whole lot worse to get busted with it than the drug.

Do a little research.The law went into effect early this year or late last year.

Ghost-Rider
09-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Drugs are overrated.Your not cool because you smoked some pot after school.

honda8&3
09-06-2007, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Drugs are overrated.Your not cool because you smoked some pot after school.

x2