PDA

View Full Version : White Brothers Carbon Pro Ii Slip-on

country450ER
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Is the WB Carbon Pro 2 slip-on pipe is loud, and if it will require my to re-jet.
K&N filter and modifed air-box lid

hondaracer_34
09-05-2007, 06:28 PM
they have a great sound to them..my friend has one on his 450 and it gives great power gains..not too sure on his jetting though..sorry

hendershot106
09-06-2007, 12:13 PM
dont waste your money on a carbon fiber slip on---- buy a full system that is durable--- and for less money--------and more hp- ask anyone with 15-20 or more hard hours on a white bros carbon pro 2---- why do u think tim farr and upperman quit running them halfway through 2006 and went with the aluminum pro>????????? they bust up with minor use----- seen/heard it every time- unleeeeeess ur dont ride--- or only in a straight line??

country450ER
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
yea didnt think about the carbon fiber not being very durable. but it looks badass on a black quad

ryanowarrior
09-06-2007, 05:09 PM
i've had nothing but good things from my carbon pipe!!! works great to me!!! personal opinion i reckon!!! great sound!!! and i ride hard every weekend!!!! same with any pipe different people have different opinions!!

hendershot106
09-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by ryanowarrior
i've had nothing but good things from my carbon pipe!!! works great to me!!! personal opinion i reckon!!! great sound!!! and i ride hard every weekend!!!! same with any pipe different people have different opinions!!

yep yep yep ----- this is what i meant in my other post === everyone will/can have different results with the same test-- i hope your pipe lasts a longtime for u ryano--- just make sure u check your packing/replace it every so often or the front and rear mounts loosen----(then they break) FYI-

ryanowarrior
09-07-2007, 12:28 PM
yea i knew it would only be a matter of time before he wrote something back about them!!! but like it said earlier it all up to you and what you want!!! got my packin in today so i'll have it if i need it though!!

country450ER
09-07-2007, 04:35 PM
did you go up in jet size, if so what size???