PDA

View Full Version : best set ups

woodsracer144
09-05-2007, 05:35 PM
ok.. so i have enough money to buy a different bike, i wasn gonna but a rm125 and my mom fliped out all of a sudden over it.. so im got pissed and im buyin a 250r now...
whats the best set up for a 250r.. im thinkin about runin a few hairscrambles here and there...

so far im thinkin that i will be runnin the olhins shocks, with stock a-arms for the moment and stock swinger... i might have a lonestar axle.. and i think that i will have at least a 265 for a motor and a LRD pipe i think... with holeshots or terf tames i think...
stock stem too... are there any items that would be really smart to put on right away... im gonna put a stableizer on it to hopefully

anything that you would change? thanks... im lookin fot some 250r pro gods

mineralgrey01gt
09-05-2007, 05:54 PM
sounds like you know what you would like so far, post some pics up of it when you get it

woodsracer144
09-05-2007, 05:56 PM
i kinda know what i want but i just wanna know if theres anything that would make it better for alittle more money...like a different pipe or bore... and with a limit... like not the custum axis titanum shocks or any of that becasue i dont have that kind of money..

redrooster310r
09-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
ok.. so i have enough money to buy a different bike, i wasn gonna but a rm125 and my mom fliped out all of a sudden over it.. so im got pissed and im buyin a 250r now...
whats the best set up for a 250r.. im thinkin about runin a few hairscrambles here and there...

so far im thinkin that i will be runnin the olhins shocks, with stock a-arms for the moment and stock swinger... i might have a lonestar axle.. and i think that i will have at least a 265 for a motor and a LRD pipe i think... with holeshots or terf tames i think...
stock stem too... are there any items that would be really smart to put on right away... im gonna put a stableizer on it to hopefully

anything that you would change? thanks... im lookin fot some 250r pro gods fasst bars