PDA

View Full Version : ZR2 Vs. BMW m3

blasterandy
09-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Alright, no i don't want to race them i know who would win.
:D

So the parents said that if i got all A's and this includes selling the 4 wheeler and the current truck i own, that i could get either a zr2 s10 like a 2000-2001 or likewise, i later asked them if i could get a Bimmer m3 like around a 1995 or 96 this is the coupe 2 door. I feel like if i was to get the car i would miss out on being able to go mudding, but the car seems like alot of fun, i like stick shifts and i am a big speed freak, again the bmw's have reliablity on there side to cause i don't want to have to buy another car in the next 4-5 years. I currently have a s10 v6 so gas mileage wont vary too much with the zr2 but the bmw would help on that end. What would you do?

09-05-2007, 02:28 PM
I love m3's so much. If I had any chance to get one, I would in a heartbeat.

09-05-2007, 02:37 PM
I would say get a Fairlady Z32. :D But if it's between those two I think I would pick the ZR2. I personally think the Z3 is a nasty car. It's ugly and it's not that fast. You can get a Fairlady Z for around the same price as the Z3 and it's faster than the Z. Not by much stock for stock but you can do ALOT more to a Fairlady Z.

I know the Fairlady is totally off-topic but that's my opinion. lol

09-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Nova
I would say get a Fairlady Z32. :D But if it's between those two I think I would pick the ZR2. I personally think the Z3 is a nasty car. It's ugly and it's not that fast. You can get a Fairlady Z for around the same price as the Z3 and it's faster than the Z. Not by much stock for stock but you can do ALOT more to a Fairlady Z.

I know the Fairlady is totally off-topic but that's my opinion. lol

You obviously have no idea what an m3 is.
No were near a z3.

heres a m3
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/BMW_M3_E36_coupe.jpg/250px-BMW_M3_E36_coupe.jpg
96 model specs- 3.2L v6 - 240 hp.

And the amazing 08 m3. 4.0 liter v8, pushin 420 hp. Revving out to 8400 rpms. Ah German cars.
http://images.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_0710_08z+2008_BMW_m3+side_view.jpg

09-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Oh ****, lmfao. Maybe I should thoroughly read the topic. I thought he said Z3. My bad. M3's are alright but they need a few light mod's to really wake them up. A buddy at school has one and my Fairlady pulls him by 7-8 lengths. Mine's stock, his has a Cold-Air.

*Edit* It's a 1996 M3 *Edit*

zedicus00
09-05-2007, 03:12 PM
dude, get the truck, you will only get into trouble with a fast car. besides muddin is just as fun.

trust me cops give tickets for just looking fast around here. muddin and cruisin the river trails and stuff is all good though.

TANNER250r
09-05-2007, 03:21 PM
M3 you cant beat German cars:D

mineralgrey01gt
09-05-2007, 03:31 PM
have fun with the price of parts to fix that m3. I have a car (2001 mustang GT) and kicked myself in the nuts quite a few times for not buying a truck. Luckily I got the opportunity to buy a truck so now I have both. I love my car to death but the truck should have came first.

09-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Go with the m3 its an amazing car and will out live the zr2 by 100 years. Their fast amazing looking and just plain amazing. Parts for them arent that expensive if u dont go straight to the dealer there is many salvage part stores that have parts for older cars like that but if u wanna buy a nice fast car consider an older a4 1996-2001 Very nice cars also

mineralgrey01gt
09-05-2007, 04:48 PM
which one are you looking at? I know its a 5 spd but which one, that will tell you if its fast or not, also how much are they even worth? here is the 1/4 times for them:

1995 BMW M3 6.2 14.6
1995 BMW M3 Lightweight 5.3 13.9
1996 BMW M3 Automatic 6.7 15.3
1996 BMW M3 Luxury 6.6 14.9

blasterandy
09-05-2007, 07:40 PM
1995 M3 Coupe not lightweight cause there just too expensive. I am looking in the 10000 and lower price range.

Benjithx
09-05-2007, 08:15 PM
Here is mine; Fully loaded with some extras

Once you buy an M you will never go back. Trust me, you will love it

400EXtreme
09-05-2007, 08:49 PM
get the m3 hands down

mineralgrey01gt
09-05-2007, 08:52 PM
the M3 is a nice car no doubt, id love to have a newer one, but the reason im saying the truck is because I have been down that road already and trust me, you will miss having a truck, but like I said, I was lucky enough to buy another truck for an extremely low price.

09-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Girls love bmw's:blah:

09-05-2007, 09:38 PM
man monday I saw a BMW M3 slightly modded and its so nice. get that man

Villageidiott83
09-06-2007, 07:13 AM
the truck sounds practical. but im not gonna lie a decent looking m3 is just plain sexy.

trx440
09-06-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
which one are you looking at? I know its a 5 spd but which one, that will tell you if its fast or not, also how much are they even worth? here is the 1/4 times for them:

1995 BMW M3 6.2 14.6
1995 BMW M3 Lightweight 5.3 13.9
1996 BMW M3 Automatic 6.7 15.3
1996 BMW M3 Luxury 6.6 14.9

Get a '96 with a 5 speed. Stay away from the Automatics through the '97 model year.

Forget about the Lightweights. No air, no creature comforts.

Just buy a white 96 get the rear wing and the graphics and nobody will know.

Don't get a 95. There are alot more goodies for the 96's 3.2 Six versus the 95's 3.0 Six.

And lastly, get it in Drakar Yellow, it's the signature color.

blasterandy
09-06-2007, 03:46 PM
I would love a 96 and prolly will get one if anyone would be willing to sell theres. Yea, deffinitely a manual, no way i would ever get an auto car that just defeats the purpose of a fast car. And lastly Dakar Yellow is the tightest color on earth too bad the price jumps by like 1000$ if it was painted that way from stock, i would get a 96 prolly in need of some attention, then paint it. And getting that done cheap is not a problem... i got my homies at the bimmer repair place... we are long time friends with the manager... :) but n e ways i will probably go with the best deal but i would rather have the m3... either way i cant be with out a car for very long... yea n i got to drive a 4 door today 2nd time ive drove a stick since i was 13 :p didn't stall chug or noting and damn they have some power. His had a uuc short shifter, Cold Air intake, and a buzz muffler... shoulda got the dinan but other wise it was fun. Does any one have any recomendations as to an exhaust i kinda wanna here a flowmaster on it... i think it would sound pretty tight.

mineralgrey01gt
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
probably just like any import with an exhaust on it. If I had to guess its a 3.0 v6 or somewhere around that

now go drive a car with a v8 :blah:

09-06-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by blasterandy
I would love a 96 and prolly will get one if anyone would be willing to sell theres. Yea, deffinitely a manual, no way i would ever get an auto car that just defeats the purpose of a fast car. And lastly Dakar Yellow is the tightest color on earth too bad the price jumps by like 1000$ if it was painted that way from stock, i would get a 96 prolly in need of some attention, then paint it. And getting that done cheap is not a problem... i got my homies at the bimmer repair place... we are long time friends with the manager... :) but n e ways i will probably go with the best deal but i would rather have the m3... either way i cant be with out a car for very long... yea n i got to drive a 4 door today 2nd time ive drove a stick since i was 13 :p didn't stall chug or noting and damn they have some power. His had a uuc short shifter, Cold Air intake, and a buzz muffler... shoulda got the dinan but other wise it was fun. Does any one have any recomendations as to an exhaust i kinda wanna here a flowmaster on it... i think it would sound pretty tight.

Go start up with your weedeater. Now imagine that...But louder..and maybe...JUST MAYBE...A little deeper.

ZR2s are awesome trucks. I know 2 people with one and they've had no problems. One of them bought some wider rims and it looks badass.

ny300exrider
09-06-2007, 05:58 PM
i was in your position...truck or nice car....

went with the truck and now 2 months later i got a for sale sign up on it.

go with the car unless you NEED the truck. i didnt enjoy mudding or going on the beach at all....felt it was beating the **** out of my stuff and im not into that. my friends got a 94 beemer with like 170k and it still runs like a raped ape and looks SEXY. a late 90's beemer is on my list of cars to look for once i sell my truck

09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
Go start up with your weedeater. Now imagine that...But louder..and maybe...JUST MAYBE...A little deeper.

ZR2s are awesome trucks. I know 2 people with one and they've had no problems. One of them bought some wider rims and it looks badass.

I hope your not saying an m3 will sound like rice. BMWs arent rice. Far from it.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iV5SMBqnpG4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iV5SMBqnpG4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

If you think thats rice, you should stop talking about cars. And to the kid that said get a v8, newer m3's have v8s. V8's that put Ford and Chevys v8s to shame. And m3's have handling and QUAILTY on its side.

mineralgrey01gt
09-06-2007, 08:56 PM
hey, let me let you in on a secret, are we talking about newer M3's? NO. Oh and trust me that new M3 v8 will not and I repeat NOT take out a LS7. If you think that then you are sadly mistaken. Also that vid, that car sounds like total crap IMO. I didnt know the Zo6 vette couldnt handle well. Thats news to me. What will the new M3 run in the 1/4? I bet it wont turn out 10's on d/r's....

and btw, i said go DRIVE a car with a v8, not go get one....

09-06-2007, 09:48 PM
ohhhhhhhhh nooooo. You had to bust out your last resort( the z06) No corvette will ever outhandle an m3 stock for stock. And of course your talking about 1/4 times.

Stock 1995 m3 v6
1/4 time/0-60 1995 BMW M3 5.3 13.9

Hmm your doing 10's with a huge v8, and thats 13s with a 3.0 v6. Sure the corvette is faster. But your comparing a BMW to a Chevy. And a huge v8 to a tiny v6.

mineralgrey01gt
09-06-2007, 10:04 PM
did i say i was comparing it to the v6? I was talking about the new M3 coming out next year, if you want to go with a small v8 I can pull that also, bone stock mustang GT with catbacks (mine) 13.9 @ 102mph. I have a 4.6 v8, thats a small v8. Extremely small. That M3 is practically stripped. Probably weighs under 3000lbs, mine weighs 3700lbs and I probably dont have much more hp than that BMW does.

Trust me that wasnt my last resort, I could have used the 04 cobra, that would still outrun the M3. Unless you plan on autocrossing the M3 then its not all that great of a car compared to american cars.

mod440ex
09-06-2007, 10:13 PM
way to stick bihind the american muscle. get the best of both worlds, talk them into an 01 lightning:devil:

09-06-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I hope your not saying an m3 will sound like rice. BMWs arent rice. Far from it.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iV5SMBqnpG4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iV5SMBqnpG4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

If you think thats rice, you should stop talking about cars. And to the kid that said get a v8, newer m3's have v8s. V8's that put Ford and Chevys v8s to shame. And m3's have handling and QUAILTY on its side.

My definition of rice..."attempting to sound like a V8 without actually being V8"

Low rpms, it sounded decent. But after that, sounded like rice to me.

mineralgrey01gt
09-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by mod440ex
way to stick bihind the american muscle. get the best of both worlds, talk them into an 01 lightning:devil:

man lightnings are just sweet, I plan on getting one for my next truck if I can find a DSG 03 lightning :D

trx440
09-07-2007, 10:29 AM
First off you NumbSkulls,

M3's do not have V-6's. Some car enthusiasts you all are.

Now....

A new Z06 is a great track car. Yes, it is faster than the new M# will be. BUT, if you take the $20K difference in price and dump that into the M3 it might be a different story.

But if you live in the real world and have to drive on typical American roads, then there is no doubt that the M3 is a better car PLUS it has a back seat. If you live out here in Arizona where the roads are all racetrack quality, you can drive whatever you want.

If you want the best of both worlds, get the 08 Pontiac G8.......I am.

Here's my 400hp toy, not bad for $8200. German engineering and 5.8L V8. AND 22 mpg highway!

trx440
09-07-2007, 10:33 AM
And if you are gonna put an exhaust on an M3 there is but one choice.......B&B Tri-Flow. Billy Boat's exhaust make DEEP noise. That Remus exhaust sounds positively Civic in comparison.

Mean250r
09-07-2007, 12:26 PM
if you want bitties, ur better off with a fast/nice car over a truck.

Therefore, i would pick the m3 aha

Mean250r
09-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
My definition of rice..."attempting to sound like a V8 without actually being V8"

Low rpms, it sounded decent. But after that, sounded like rice to me.

Amen to that brotha, sounded like rice to me as well.

09-07-2007, 01:01 PM
The m3's are 6 cylinder the new m3 will be an 8.

anyways if u think that sounds like rice u are mentaly chalanged bc thats a beatiful sound of power not like those stupid american cars loud with no balls

09-07-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by trx440

inline 6, my bad. I'm so used to saying v6 for 6cyls i just say v6.

And to anyone calling that m3 rice. What is rice to you? Anything thats not Domestic? You gotta open your mind up. Other countrys make way better cars then Ford, GM and Dodge.

Oh and an m3 isnt rice, its a pasta rocket.

Heres the pros and cons IMO

zr2
Pros- you can haul your quad around, and go off roading, cheap *** insurance(it is a chevy)
Cons, slow, boring, not safe, bad gas.

M3 Pros- fun, fast, girls love bimmers, good gas, safe, good handiling, and has quailty/built good.
cons- cant go offroad, cant haul your quad around, insurance might be alot(its a bmw, a quailty car)

mineralgrey01gt
09-07-2007, 01:45 PM
it doesnt matter if its a chevy, bmw, or what it is, it all depends on the year model, and what class the car falls into. When I was 17, I looked at a celica GT-S and my insurance on that equaled to what it would on a vette on me per month. Thats 2 totally different cars in well different performance categories. Being that the M3 will be a 96 it will be a lot lower than you think it will be. Insurance on me for a 99 ford lightning is only $20 less a month than me on my GT which is $200 a month.

Rice to me is people that put exhaust like that on cars and they sound like s**t. Along with gay wheels, body kits, neons, etc. I have heard honda civics with certain exhaust set ups that sound 1000x better than that M3 did. Maybe with a different exhaust set up it would sound better, but with that particular one, it sounds like crap. I can say the same about some exhaust set ups on mustangs, camaros, t/a's, etc I think they sound like total s**t.

I think Italians build the best cars in the world. Look at the ferrari for instance, the F430 is just sex on wheels. Its just a matter of opinion. I was just arguing the fact that american cars arent bad cars like everyone thinks they are. You hear more about american cars breaking down and having problems because you live in America. Go live in Germany and I guarantee that you will hear about problems BMW has with their cars a lot more than what you do over here.

Its simple we have different opinions on cars, its just like the Ford vs Chevy battle that will never end. You like high end sports cars and I like american muscle, simple as that.

mineralgrey01gt
09-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
The m3's are 6 cylinder the new m3 will be an 8.

anyways if u think that sounds like rice u are mentaly chalanged bc thats a beatiful sound of power not like those stupid american cars loud with no balls

lol american cars with no balls huh? Please think and read up and review american cars before you speak. thank you.

mineralgrey01gt
09-07-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by trx440

Now....

A new Z06 is a great track car. Yes, it is faster than the new M# will be. BUT, if you take the $20K difference in price and dump that into the M3 it might be a different story.

But if you live in the real world and have to drive on typical American roads, then there is no doubt that the M3 is a better car PLUS it has a back seat. If you live out here in Arizona where the roads are all racetrack quality, you can drive whatever you want.

If you want the best of both worlds, get the 08 Pontiac G8.......I am.

Here's my 400hp toy, not bad for $8200. German engineering and 5.8L V8. AND 22 mpg highway!

clean looking car btw, but now lets see if we take an 04 cobra and put the money into the difference of the cost of the new M3 and the cobra new which is about $13K or so then that 04 cobra would walk circles around the M3 no matter where it is, autocross, drag strip, daily driven, etc. Pretty good when you can have 500+hp and still get 23-24mpg.

Like I said in another post, its all personal preference, you think the german cars are some of the best cars and I personally would rather have my american muscle. Im not gonna lie, id take a new M3 but its at the bottom of my list of cars id like to get

09-08-2007, 09:23 AM
m3 would smoke a cobra on a track with turns

trick450r
09-08-2007, 09:42 AM
clean looking car btw, but now lets see if we take an 04 cobra and put the money into the difference of the cost of the new M3 and the cobra new which is about $13K or so then that 04 cobra would walk circles around the M3 no matter where it is, autocross, drag strip, daily driven, etc. Pretty good when you can have 500+hp and still get 23-24mpg.

Like I said in another post, its all personal preference, you think the german cars are some of the best cars and I personally would rather have my american muscle. Im not gonna lie, id take a new M3 but its at the bottom of my list of cars id like to get

im sorry but you are massivly miss informed....yes an 04' cobra will run circles around your gt, yes an 04' cobra is a fast car, yes the 04' cobra handles well compared to many other american cars...however in the turns i.e autocross, the cobra would get straight up bent over the table and raped by an m3. Im sorry, and also 23-24 mpg what are you smoking?

and dont even tell me im wrong, my best friend drives an 04' cobra with 14k miles, with a borla exhaust, some sort of pulleys, and a programmer. Yes i've driven it extensively, yes its fast, and YES it gets 19 mpg highway is you drive VERY CAREFULLY. Oh and my father owned a 96' m3 for a while, they handle absolutely magnifiscently

mineralgrey01gt
09-08-2007, 11:09 AM
sorry but im not misinformed at all. Ive talked to a couple of guys with 03/04 cobras that get above 23-24mpg with 500+rwhp. My GT gets 26.5 mpg and averages around 23 with me in it a good bit.

blasterandy
09-08-2007, 07:17 PM
Alright, given the circumstances (i.e. me being 16) An ls1 is outta the question... and if you think that if i could get a newer like 2001 ls1 and just wouldn't you are freakin wrong. But an m3's ins. would be much lower in comparison to an ls1. And by the way i have to pay for gas, along with half my insurance so i am not exactly able to afford it. Nor- will my father let me get one. N for good reason in my opinion. Also what are you going to do with 500rwhp il be clickin in to third before you stop spinning.

Mean250r
09-08-2007, 09:03 PM
okay you german fans are right bout the M3 out handling a mustang. But to be completly honest, who takes there car to a auto cross track? Not to many people, if your goin to show some one up its gunna be most likely on the road even though its illegal, which would probably be a straight line, or the drag strip which is also a straight line.

There fore, american cars would walk all over the germans. There usually lighter, and usually are pushin out more HP. And since the argument here is about a cobra or a M3. You have to be retarted to think a m3 would take a cobra in a striaght up drag. Just my 2 cents.

09-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
okay you german fans are right bout the M3 out handling a mustang. But to be completly honest, who takes there car to a auto cross track? Not to many people, if your goin to show some one up its gunna be most likely on the road even though its illegal, which would probably be a straight line, or the drag strip which is also a straight line.

There fore, american cars would walk all over the germans. There usually lighter, and usually are pushin out more HP. And since the argument here is about a cobra or a M3. You have to be retarted to think a m3 would take a cobra in a striaght up drag. Just my 2 cents.

Dude, do you know anything about cars that aren't American? Germany makes the worlds fastest production car. German cars are way lighter then those tanks, ahem, i mean domestic cars, European cars in general are built better then GM Ford and Dodge. Annnnnnd there are plenty of German cars that will smoke a cobra in a drag.

mineralgrey01gt
09-08-2007, 11:44 PM
do yall even realize that a lot of those german cars are built here in america and vice versa for some domestic cars? And dude I hate to tell you but some of our cars arent tanks. A vette weighs about 3200 which is extremely light and gets excellent gas mileage. Germany does have nice cars but I fail to believe that you honestly think that american cars are not worthy of being in the same category as german cars.

Ok yea they will but what kind of price tag do they carry? Probably 60K and up. A cobra carried a 35-40K price tag, out the box running 12.80's. Give me a list of german cars for 35-40K that will outrun the cobra. Im anxious to see that.

09-09-2007, 09:06 AM
2008 supra 450hp price tag 35gz
yea impressive I know its not german but what about an

audi rs4 420+hp price tag on older ones about 30k+

Older m3's 300hp+ under 40gz

New m3's 420hp little over 40gz

golf r32 supercharged super light little over 30gz

mineralgrey01gt
09-09-2007, 11:12 AM
The new supra which isnt even in production yet in USA and should be since 08 cars have been on the lot for a while is $40K for the basemodel with the 3.5v6 and $50K for the 450hp v8

The audi rs4 is way off the charts for the new price compared to the cobra, im not talking about the used price, i meant the new, the only price I found of new ones was the 07 price and thats $66K, im sure they were cheaper around 03/04 but not $30K cheaper.

Again this is for new prices, not used, hell a used 04 M3 is in Baton Rouge Louisiana for $55,995. Off the charts compared to the cobra, and thats used, cheapest one I could (only searched one site) find was an 02 M3 in Alabama for $28,500 with 34K miles on it. I could get a 600rwhp cobra for that price with less miles.

dont know where you heard a little over $40K for the new M3 but here is a link that will clear things up:

http://www.autospies.com/news/2008-BMW-M3-Coupe-Pricing-Confirmed-50-625-gets-you-420-hp-14513/

the (68,999) is the US cost. I dont think thats the base price but if someone could please post it up, id like to see what it cost.

Finally the golf r32 heres the list of 1/4 times for it:

2004 Volkswagon Golf R32 6.4 14.5
2004 Volkswagon Golf HPA R32 3.2 11.49

were you talking about the HPA? If so that thing will move out the box
The price of it is $54K, if you dont mind, post up a link to the supercharged version, all im getting is turbo versions.

now im not saying that german cars arent built well and all of this stuff, like i said before, i would take a M3 but id rather keep my domestic cars, just personal preference. BTW nice list of cars up there, all of them are damn nice. I do like the golf's with no doubt, ultimate sleeper for a non car enthusiast.

blasterandy
09-10-2007, 08:09 PM
older m3's similar to the one i am talking about are closer to 15-20k thats with decent mileage.

An example of my perfect m3 is Silver, B&b tri flo, Remus, Dinan, or UUC exhaust, stage 2 turbo, willwoods all around, and basically stock besides that. I want a stripe kinda like this...

mineralgrey01gt
09-10-2007, 08:14 PM
those things hold a serious premium, 15-20K for an 11yr old car?

09-10-2007, 08:17 PM
those things hold a serious premium, 15-20K for an 11yr old car?

It's a BMW, its almost exotic. Not your everyday ford.

mineralgrey01gt
09-10-2007, 08:32 PM
lol almost an exotic huh, sorry but thats not almost an exotic, far from an exotic in my opinion. Plus there are plenty of Fords that can pull that kind of money, ever heard of a 95 cobra R? Yea they can pull that easily, a mint condition 93 cobra will pull $20K

blasterandy
09-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Yea, but pops doesn't like the american cars, he says there to unreliable, and he use to have an old mustang boss, took a corner going 100 fliped it 3 times and went passenger side into a house, so i can't convence him that a cobra is a good 1st car, i've had 2 trucks. So this will be my first CAR. But none the less i realize that i can get a 1997 model about 120000 miles well taken care of for about 8000-9000 dollars with miles, and age ranging. So i think i will stick with the M3 unless he just comes out and says i can get an american death trap. And plus like i said i can't afford a 20000$ car i am 16 and getting all the money myself. Between making a 4.0, working, getting eagle scout, and trying to keep my grades up. I am pretty loaded, plus i have to sell the 400ex so thats another sucky issue, but i will prolly end up getting another one. And will still come here.

mineralgrey01gt
09-12-2007, 10:26 AM
if he used to own a boss mustang, and tried to go around a corner at 100mph with suspension on a 1970 or so mustang then sorry but thats retarded. No wonder it flipped. You cant compare that old of a car to a new car. Theres a 98 M3 vert for sale over here for $13,900. Clean looking car, looks like its in good shape

blasterandy
09-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Na, when he bought it he it had suspension work done. The guy who had it before him used to do vintage racing with it. It didn't filp it spun 1/2 way around and carriened into a house, as my mom put it. I'll see if i can scan a picture of it. I don't have a scanner tho. I figured he fliped it from the way he described it.

trx440
09-14-2007, 04:16 PM
A 98 M3 convt is worth @ $9,000 wholesale with 100,000 miles on it.

blasterandy
09-15-2007, 04:22 PM
I dont want a convert. I like to have a hard roof over my head.