View Full Version : On a lighter note

etondaddy
09-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Cleveland s@cks.......... check this out... make sure your sounds on !!!!!!! and click on the film strip
Here we go Steelers....... here we go
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/th_Browns2007Video.jpg (http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/?action=view&current=Browns2007Video.flv)

riding4fun
09-05-2007, 08:51 AM
That's what i'm talking about. Go Steelers.
Can't wait, 4 more days.

mxmike17
09-05-2007, 09:26 AM
Saints are going all the way!!!

Tomorrow night they will take down the Colts!

WHO DAT!

tireman43
09-05-2007, 10:57 AM
That's the best!!!:D
Sunday is the start of another run at the Super Bowl

Here we go Steelers...Here we go

03sp500
09-05-2007, 11:59 AM
What's the word I'm looking for ??????

....PATRIOTS.....:devil:

mxdad423
09-05-2007, 07:29 PM
All I can say is HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO, I think were going to start the rings on the other hand this year, I feel another SUPER BOWL WIN in the air......

wvspeedfreak
09-05-2007, 08:11 PM
Hail to the......

mini racer #39
09-06-2007, 06:05 AM
:D Super bowl champs x's 2??? GOOO! COLTS!:blah:

mxmike17
09-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Shawn Peyton called me last night right before the half time.

He told me he only showed the Colts alittle of what the Saints had the 1st half. He said the 2nd half they were going to lay back and let the Colts have it so when they meet in the Super Bowl they would not know all our secrets:blah:

dodgepower
09-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Thats funny mike cause Drew called me and said the same thing..................

mini racer #39
09-07-2007, 10:51 AM
That was just a little taste of what to expect from the COLTS this season! We may have lost a few starters but it looks like they found a few rookies to make up for it!!! hehehehe:blah:

mxmike17
09-07-2007, 12:33 PM
Seriously.... The Colts levt the Saints with there heads spinning.

They shut down our offence and clobered our defence.

I gotta give credit were its due.

Peyton Mmanning is a machine!

riding4fun
09-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Apologies to Charlie Fry.
Sorry we spanked you. The beating was never meant to cost you your starting job none the less your job period. Good luck with Seattle.

GO STEELERS.

PS, I will be in Pittsburgh this week and going to the Buffalo game.

New season = Same Stains

etondaddy
09-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Man it was great we were at High Point watching the PA state races and lessoning to it on the radio……….. You could just here it Bill Hillgroves voice man was it cool, there’s nothing like winning the PA/Ohio Turnpike showdown

mxdad
09-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Febuary 2008 will be Baltimore vs whoever the NFC wants to sacrifice this season.

tireman43
09-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Thats funny considering the Ravens have no offense. Not sure where you were last night, but they lost. We'll see how they look Monday Nov. 5th in Steel City. Here We Go Steelers...Here We GO!

mxdad
09-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Don't break your arm patting those Steelers on the back too hard. Hell they beat up on one of the worst teams in the NFL and you guys are acting like they did something special. Yeah I saw the Ravens game and yes they made some stupid turnovers and penalties but they did hold Cin to 50 yards of total offense in the 2nd half and still almost came back to win. They actually put up more offense than Cin but the turnovers & penalties killed them. You are right, we will see what happens in November!!! Better yet, let's see how Pitt handles coming back to Baltimore on 12/30 after the pure ***** whoopin they took when they came here last November.

tireman43
09-12-2007, 08:41 AM
LOL!!:eek: I will say that the big D of the Ravens is good, but good luck seeing another February on that alone. Looks like Ray is hurt, McNair is past his prime and plagued with injuries. If Boller is the man left, it doesn't look good for a post season run, but good luck. Now with all cheap shots aside...it's great to see such a great division that will be so close to the end. My son(who is 5) is the biggest football fan, like his dad, and likes players from almost every team, so it's hard to say that I hate any team. I just have to root against the BenGals, Ravens and Browns cuz the Steelers are Super Bowl bound again:D .

dodgepower
09-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Yall just need to watch out for my CHIEFS they gonna make history...........

0-16 baby.......................Herm SUX

tireman43
09-12-2007, 10:16 AM
Unfortunetly for the Chiefs fans the owner and management thought Herm was the second coming. Now everyone can see why the Jets sucked. Now he's bringing down a good team like the Chiefs. He should just go away and give up head coaching.

dodgepower
09-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Dont totally agree with that..........Work with the defense but stay the heck away from the offense:)

mini racer #39
09-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Am I like the only COLTS fan around here???? I am starting to wonder when you guys are going to say that it's OK to come out of the closet and admit that your really COLTS fans! It will be OK I promise!!!! hehehehe:D

mxmike17
10-26-2007, 08:39 AM
I had a long talk with Mr. Payton last night about the poor performance of the Saints.

He assured me we are ok. He wants everybody to think we suck.
Then Bamm Super Bowl here we come.

Everybody will be like WTF just happened.

:p

tireman43
11-05-2007, 09:44 PM
HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS!!!!:D

For the record the Browns are ahead of the Ravens and Bengals in the standings now.

etondaddy
11-06-2007, 05:24 AM
Yes sir, was that sweeeet or what…………… how about it Adam (mxdad) I got one thing to say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah................. and I’m sorry but Brian Billick is a idiot............ two pass attempts over 20 yds when your down by 20+ points

mxdad
11-06-2007, 06:01 AM
My only question after last nights game is whether we should fire Billick now or wait until the end of the season. I've seen better high school teams!!! Our play calling over the past few weeks (years) has been horrible!!! I would fire him today and promote Rex Ryan to Head Coach for the remainder of the season.

104 total yards of offense
11 penalties for 85 yards
5 first downs in the entire game

I could go on and on but it is just too painful.

The rest of the season is only going to get worse!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

etondaddy
11-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I agree with yeah but................ Come on man the Steelers played great how about that D and Big Ben............ Monday night with all the old dudes there come on any football fan can appreciate it.

mxdad
11-06-2007, 09:33 AM
I still think Ben isn't as good as the Ravens made him look last night but that one defender, Harrison is a beast!!! He had like 3 forced fumbles, an interception, a few sacks & about 10 tackles. He would have been fun to watch if he wasn't doing it to Baltimore. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

etondaddy
11-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Come on man how many QB's in the NFL can elude the rush like that. :D :D

mxdad
11-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Any of them when there is no coverage down field :eek2:

etondaddy
11-06-2007, 02:40 PM
You better watch the replays my friend……… at least three that I remember Big Ben threaded the needle. I believe two were wide open. ;) ;)

mxdad423
11-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Thats right, I had a birds eye view right from the stands, Big Ben is the man, you can say what you want but he didn't just do his great escapes last night he has been doing it the whole season, apperantley mxdad you haven't watched to many of their games, oh wait maybe we need "AIR MCNAIR" LOL, I'm sure he would do much better, Oh wait he was there last night to but he spent most of his time on his back or on the sidelines......Wait I got an idea lets try Kyle Boller, no that didn't work either.....GO STEELERS

mxdad
11-07-2007, 04:38 AM
C'mon guys, let's not sign him up for the MVP just yet. I will agree that he is better than the qb's the Ravens have this season but you guys need to understand that the Steelers haven't beaten anyone that is any good this year...

WINS: Opponants are 21-27
Cleveland 5-3
Buffalo 4-4
San Fran 2-6
Seattle 4-4
Cincinatti 2-6
Baltimore 4-4

And they lost to two 3-5 teams already too???
Losses:
Arizona 3-5
Denver 3-5

CLEVELAND IS THE BEST TEAM THEY HAVE BEATEN!!! LOL That's pretty funny!!! And you guys are acting like they are Superbowl contenders. They will win the division because they don't play anyone!!! Their remaining teams have a combined record of 25-40 and they are only 17-40 if you take out NE.

10 Nov 11 CLE (5-3) @ PIT
11 Nov 18 PIT @ NYJ (1-8)
12 Nov 26 MIA (0-8) @ PIT
13 Dec 02 CIN (2-6) @ PIT
14 Dec 09 PIT @ NE (8-0)
15 Dec 16 JAC (5-3) @ PIT
16 Dec 20 PIT @ STL (0-8)
17 Dec 30 PIT @ BAL (4-4)

The only real contender they will play is NE on December 9th and NE will destroy them. This is what happens when you suck as bad as the Steelers did last year. You get a soft schedule but on Dec 9th and when the playoffs start you guys will see just how average this team really is this season. So go ahead and enjoy your gifted regular season but remember they will have to beat some real teams in January to do anything that really matters.

wvspeedfreak
11-07-2007, 05:20 AM
Go Skins!!!!!!:D

etondaddy
11-07-2007, 06:45 AM
OK Adam you got way do much time on your hands pal........ lol but you’re right Pittsburgh and Cleveland have not played anyone. But on any given Sunday any team can beat any team there all pros. But you starting this New England stuff is too funny what happened a thought you were a diehard Raven fan. H*ll if the Steelers only beat Cleveland and Baltimore this year I’ll be happy. Just do me a favor and don’t count the Steelers out in the post season pal. I’m also a firm believer in, you can take that W-L record and throw it out the window once the balls kicked and the game begins.

mxdad
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
For the record...I CAN'T STAND NEW ENGLAND!!! They just happen to be the only team on the Steelers schedule that is playing well this season. And as for the Ravens, yes I am a die hard fan but I am also a realist and I do realize that we are not that good this year. We need an overhaul!!! But we will still be waiting for you Dec 30th in Baltimore. If I can pull off some tickets, you gonna make the drive down and go to the game with me???

mxdad423
11-07-2007, 03:26 PM
All I can say is BRING ON DEC. 30th and BRING ON THE PATRIOTS, we won't mind giving them their first loss of the year.....But then again they will probably know all of our plays seeing how their a big bunch of CHEATERS......Hey Adam, I know how you feel our season sucked last year but its good to come on here and have some fun with it.......

GO STEELERS..................

mxdad
11-08-2007, 04:16 AM
While I am not too happy that the Ravens are 4-4 the season is far from over and it is fun to have some fight out of you Steeler and Brown fans this year. Not hearing too much from the Bengals fans this season though...lol It's also nice to see you Steeler fans blindly route for your team even though NE will most likely stomp the Steelers. Your only hope is that the Ravens beat them up for you the week before :D :D :D As for Dec 30th just remember, the Ravens may be 4-4 but they are 3-0 at home so BRING IT ON!!!

GO RAVENS!!! :D :D

mxdad
11-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
Go Skins!!!!!!:D

WHO??? LOL Are they still crying over NE running the score up on them??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

wvspeedfreak
11-08-2007, 05:22 AM
I don't think a Ravens fan has much room to take a shot at a Skins fan this year LOL :D :devil:

I know the Skins suck but they are still my team :p

dodgepower
11-08-2007, 07:11 AM
SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTS!

mxdad
11-08-2007, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by wvspeedfreak
I don't think a Ravens fan has much room to take a shot at a Skins fan this year LOL :D :devil:

I know the Skins suck but they are still my team :p

You are right Jason. Especially since the Ravens can't seem to beat the Skins for some reason. But I was taking shots at the Skins long before we ever had the Ravens so I'm sure I will continue in the future. :D :D :D

mxdad
11-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by dodgepower
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTS!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

wvspeedfreak
11-08-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by mxdad
You are right Jason. Especially since the Ravens can't seem to beat the Skins for some reason. But I was taking shots at the Skins long before we ever had the Ravens so I'm sure I will continue in the future. :D :D :D

It's all good :D It hasn't been easy being a Redskins fan for the last decade :scary:

etondaddy
11-12-2007, 04:57 AM
Hey Adam............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

mxdad423
11-12-2007, 11:17 AM
Another win for the Black and Gold, With the Colts loss that puts the Steelers in the drivers seat........ GO STEELERS..............

mxdad
11-19-2007, 06:19 AM
Well the Ravens still sucked but they played better in the 2nd half at least. How about you Steeler fans??? Still banging your chests after losing to the Jets??? :D :D :D

etondaddy
11-19-2007, 07:14 AM
They played like sh*t................ that's all I got to say.

mxdad
11-19-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by etondaddy
They played like sh*t................ that's all I got to say.

At least they don't play like sh*t every week!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

We have got to have the worst play calling in the league!!! 3rd & 1 with 40 seconds left and we pass!!! How freaking stupid can they be??? Run it and if you get the 1st down you can run it down to 3 seconds and kick the game winner. Even if they didn't get it they could have run some clock off and not let the Browns get a chance to tie. Then how about not punting to the same guy that is killing you all day long???? It get's soooo frustrating!!! They need to FIRE BILLICK!!!

mxdad423
11-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Yea I tell you what I think somebody forgot to tell half of the roster on the steelers team that they had a game yesterday....That had to be the worst offensive line playing I have ever seen....

tireman43
12-04-2007, 09:03 AM
I would like to tell MXDAD that I feel for ya and your team should have won the game last night if the refs. weren't against them. I still don't like the Ravens but, they got screwed last night. I understand the hold call but, any other game(without the Patriots) would not have gotten that call and I think the NFL is now rigged to help the cheater Patriots go undefeated.:mad::grr: It was a great game and the right team unfortunately didn't win. It makes it hard to want to watch next week when my Steelers go against them.

etondaddy
12-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by tireman43
It makes it hard to want to watch next week when my Steelers go against them.

Tht's right Pittsburgh's going to be the one to put them on there a**. ;) ;) ;) ;)

mxdad423
12-04-2007, 02:33 PM
Yes I'm a big Steelers fan, but I really do think that the Steelers are going to end the Patriots streak AGAIN. I don't care who is playing the Patriots but whoever it is I am cheering for them. I was even cheering for Baltimore last night. I hate cheaters, especially when they get caught and get away with it, and basically thats what they did, got away with it. My opinion they should of been allowed to play this season but not be allowed to advance after the regular season, but because it's the Patriots they got away with it. Look for the BIG upset this Sunday. GO STEELERS................

tireman43
12-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by mxdad423
Yes I'm a big Steelers fan, but I really do think that the Steelers are going to end the Patriots streak AGAIN. I don't care who is playing the Patriots but whoever it is I am cheering for them. I was even cheering for Baltimore last night. I hate cheaters, especially when they get caught and get away with it, and basically thats what they did, got away with it. My opinion they should of been allowed to play this season but not be allowed to advance after the regular season, but because it's the Patriots they got away with it. Look for the BIG upset this Sunday. GO STEELERS................

I feel the same way. Cheaters should never prosper. I was rooting for the hated(in my house and yours) Ravens last night also.

I will be watching next week and rooting my butt off but I think because it's the Patriots, there will be some way(rigged or not) that they win. It seems that the NFL wants them to go undefeated.

mxdad
12-04-2007, 05:44 PM
I would like to tell MXDAD that I feel for ya and your team should have won the game last night if the refs. weren't against them. I still don't like the Ravens but, they got screwed last night. I understand the hold call but, any other game(without the Patriots) would not have gotten that call and I think the NFL is now rigged to help the cheater Patriots go undefeated.:mad::grr: It was a great game and the right team unfortunately didn't win. It makes it hard to want to watch next week when my Steelers go against them.

Thanks man!!! I was actually at the game last night. The Ravens played one hell of a game and I was seriously pissed that they ended up losing. It seems like all year they have gotten one bad call after another. It gets real old after a while!!!

As much as I hate to admit it I will be pulling for the Steelers next week.

mxdad423
12-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Hey Adam don't feel bad about routing for the Steelers this week, like I said earlier I was routing for your ravens last night. Tireman your probably right about them finding a way to let the Patriots win, I'm starting to wonder about that myself, sure does look bad.....GO STEELERS...............

riding4fun
12-05-2007, 08:10 AM
Hey Adam don't feel bad about routing for the Steelers this week, like I said earlier I was routing for your ravens last night. Tireman your probably right about them finding a way to let the Patriots win, I'm starting to wonder about that myself, sure does look bad.....GO STEELERS...............

Kevin, I too found myself rooting for the Ravens. Probably one of the few times I would ever do that.

Here we go Steelers, here we go.

mxdad423
12-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Yea Darrell I know what you mean, I couldn't believe I was routing for the Ravens but I would of definately rather seen the Ravens win than the "CHEATER" Patriots...... Hey I tried to call you back but I misplaced your phone number, so I sent you an e-mail, check your e-mail when you get a chance that number you need is there. Give me a call if you want to....

mxdad
12-10-2007, 07:57 AM
Looked good for the 1st 2 quarters but the 2nd half wasn't so good for the Steelers.

I won't even comment on my Ravens...:( :confused: :(

tireman43
12-10-2007, 09:31 AM
Looked good for the 1st 2 quarters but the 2nd half wasn't so good for the Steelers.

I won't even comment on my Ravens...:( :confused: :(

We'll just say it was a BAD day for both teams. :mad:

etondaddy
12-19-2007, 06:42 AM
We'll just say it was a BAD day for both teams. :mad:

I guess you could say that again this past week.

Hey Adam I may be getting a job in Dover at the AFB for a year.......... how close is that to you and is there any place to race down there ???

mxdad
12-19-2007, 10:37 AM
I guess you could say that again this past week.

Hey Adam I may be getting a job in Dover at the AFB for a year.......... how close is that to you and is there any place to race down there ???

Yeah no doubt, another bad week.

Dover AFB is about 1.5 hours from me. The closest place to ride/race is probably Seaford, DE or Blue Diamond MX Park but Blue Diamond doesn't race quads much. They are about 45 mins from Dover. Saeford is south and Blue Diamond is to the North. Let us know and we will meet you up at Blue Diamond sometime to ride their practice tracks since that is about 45 mins from me as well.

Here is Blue Diamond's website
http://www.bluediamondpark.com/

And here is what I can find on Seaford...
http://www.hometownmotocross.com/htmxtrackdata/detracks/de_middleford_motocross.jsp

mxdad
12-30-2007, 05:20 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ravens 27- Pittsburgh 21

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

etondaddy
12-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Eat my shorts..............OK......... that's all I can say. Charlie should have ran the d@mm thing out of bounds............ what ever.

At least our season isn't over :blah: :blah:

Mike Kozura

mxdad
12-30-2007, 05:51 PM
:D :blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D

The Ravens season may be over but at least they BEAT THE STEELERS!!!

And oh yeah....your season will be over next week ;)

:D :blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D :blah: :D

mxdad423
12-31-2007, 09:40 AM
Hey Adam, yea you should be real proud of your Ravens, at least they can beat the Steelers SECOND team......Barley, Ha Ha, If that would of been Big Ben and the rest of the starters you wouldn't of had a prayer, it would of been another bad evening for the Ravens.

I will be at the game on Sat. behind the goal posts watching the Steelers whip up on the Jag's, while all of you Ravens fans set at home watching figure skating or something, LOL. All I can say is here we come for redemption New England.........

tireman43
12-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Well Adam(mxdad) you should be happy. They just announced Brian Billick is out as head coach. They will have an up hill battle this off season with the QB position in the air, finding a new good head coach, new O-lineman and then the old beat up defence. Hope it works out for your team.

I'll be routing the STEELERS on as usual.:D

Kevin

mxdad
12-31-2007, 05:38 PM
Hey Adam, yea you should be real proud of your Ravens, at least they can beat the Steelers SECOND team......Barley, Ha Ha, If that would of been Big Ben and the rest of the starters you wouldn't of had a prayer, it would of been another bad evening for the Ravens.

I will be at the game on Sat. behind the goal posts watching the Steelers whip up on the Jag's, while all of you Ravens fans set at home watching figure skating or something, LOL. All I can say is here we come for redemption New England.........

LOL...YOU ARE PRETTY FUNNY You might want to check those rosters. I think our 3rd string QB looked pretty good against your STARTING DEFENSE and the Ravens D w/o Ray Lewis and a host of other players looked pretty good too.

Good luck vs the Jag's. Did you play your second team when they beat you too??? Or will you have a better excuse for losing this game???

:D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D

mxdad
12-31-2007, 05:41 PM
Well Adam(mxdad) you should be happy. They just announced Brian Billick is out as head coach. They will have an up hill battle this off season with the QB position in the air, finding a new good head coach, new O-lineman and then the old beat up defence. Hope it works out for your team.

I'll be routing the STEELERS on as usual.:D

Kevin

I am glad they fired Billick but this off season is very important now!!! I still think that with the right coach & some luck in the draft and free agent market they should be able to compete for their division next season.

mxdad423
12-31-2007, 06:13 PM
LOL...YOU ARE PRETTY FUNNY You might want to check those rosters. I think our 3rd string QB looked pretty good against your STARTING DEFENSE and the Ravens D w/o Ray Lewis and a host of other players looked pretty good too.

Good luck vs the Jag's. Did you play your second team when they beat you too??? Or will you have a better excuse for losing this game???

:D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D :macho :D :blah: :cool: :blah: :D :macho :D

Well yea your 3rd string QB did look good but thats comparing him to the other 2 you have, 1 should be collecting social security, and the other I think has been hit by the Steelers linebackers 1 to many times. Ray Lewis, HUH he's washed up to, really he should still be in prison along with his buddy. LOL.......
No I will say that their D did look pretty decent last night, maybe they should keep Ray on the bench...LOL

That first game against the jags they could of won they just didn't want to, they wanted to wait till the BIG game and show them how it's done.......LOL. All jokes aside, we all know the Raven's will be back next year and we can have fun with it for another season, don't be surprised if your next coach isn't Marvin Lewis......

Hey Adam, come on give us a little love on Sat, we was cheering for your Raven's when they played the Pat's.........

"HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO"

Watch up in the stands behind the goal post on the closed end of the stadium, I will Take a BIG sign with me that say's "HEY ADAM"......LOL

mxdad
01-01-2008, 10:09 AM
It's all good!!! The Ravens need a lot of work but hopefully this is the first step in the right direction.

And actually even though I think both will lose I will be routing for Pitt & Tenn this weekend ;)

I'll be looking for that sign!!!

tireman43
01-05-2008, 06:08 PM
It's game time!! Have a great night all.

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Here's a pic of my little guy(in his Steeler themed room) ready for kick off.

mxdad
01-06-2008, 12:08 AM
I will be at the game on Sat. behind the goal posts watching the Steelers whip up on the Jag's, while all of you Ravens fans set at home watching figure skating or something, LOL.

I just wanted to invite all of you Steelers fans over next weekend to watch some "figure skating" with all of us Ravens fans...LOL

:eek2: :devil: Steelers 29...Jaguars 31 :devil: :eek2:

SEE YOU NEXT YEAR SQUEELER FANS!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

mxdad423
01-06-2008, 12:36 AM
2:25am Just got home from the game, dissapointed but that was one he** of and exciting game, well atleast the second half anyway, when the pulled the lead 29-28 I thought the whole place was coming down but they blew it anyway, of course with a big help from the Ref's, dont know how they missed the 2 big holds on the Gerrard draw, 1 on the inside on Foot and 1 on the outside on Harrison, I could see them from the stands, thats what Foot was all fired up about. Plus the holding call on the 2pt conversion, NOT. Jville can thank the Officals for that win, but whats new they always have it in for the Steelers......No excuses though they put thereselves in that situation, 4 turnovers, and a big kickoff return.....Hey Adam, I'm coming to your house for some figure skating, get out the chips and beer, LOL LOL. Oh well next season will be here before you know it and we can start this Thread all over, it's been fun...........

Kevin Smitley

I still love my Steelers and I am pulling next week for who ever plays the Pats........

riding4fun
01-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Kevin,

Even though the refs missed the 2 holding calls on that draw I blame the Steelers coaching. They played the end of the game to not lose and didn't try to get a first down and burn the clock on the possession before jags scored.

O well. It just freed up more time next weekend to go riding or work on Zachary's quad.

mxdad423
01-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Yea I definatley agree with you on that, all they would of needed was 1 first down and they could of run the clock out, I don't know what kind of call that 3rd down call was with a sweep with Ben....Oh well, try again next year.......

tireman43
01-06-2008, 09:37 AM
That's right we'll be there again next season. It was exciting to watch other then the loosing part. Glad to hear it was fun to be a part of Kevin. I think I might have to change my Pats theme though and route for them over the Jags. I may have found my next team to HATE on. The only 2 loses at home this year were to them and they have the Vikes old Head Coach Mike Tice on their team.

I'm routing for the Colts and the Packers to the Super Bowl. I hate the Pack(MN guy) but Brett Favre is one of the best the game has ever seen. I'll be here again next season for all the fun and trash talk.

Kevin

mxdad423
01-06-2008, 11:08 AM
I still can't bring myself to rout for the Pats, even though the Jags are not on my good side either. Yea I would really like to see the Pack go all the way, Bret deserves it.......

mxdad
01-06-2008, 01:29 PM
I want the Colts to win it all again so since Pitt lost I will route for SD today and the Jags & Colts next weekend. That will set up a home game for the Colts for the AFC Championship vs the Jags that they have already beaten twice this season. Farve is good but I don't really care on the NFC side too much. I am liking Eli Manning & the Giants beating up on Tampa today. Maybe it will be an all Manning Superbowl???

mxdad423
01-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Yea thats a possibilty Adam, the Giant's looked good today over the Buc's, All Manning Super Bowl that would be OK with me. Like I said since the Steelers are out now, I don't care who goes as long as it's not the Pat's.....

mxdad
01-21-2008, 03:07 AM
Well it's all set... NE vs NY

Do you think NY will have a chance??? I think they do, especially if NE plays like they did this weekend.

mxdad423
01-21-2008, 07:56 AM
Yea, I do think they have a chance, and I will be pulling for them all the way........It was nice seeing Brady throwing some pics and the so called BEST TEAM EVER showing that they aren't perfect, now if NY can come away with a win at the big dance I will be happy......

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

etondaddy
01-21-2008, 08:25 AM
I really hate to say it but Eli looked good………… h*ll he’s looked good all through the playoffs. Brett was frickin cold you could see it he kept sticking those heat things in his face and at the end he was holding them over he nose he’s getting to old for that cold………… It seemed to me that it didn’t bother Eli that much

Mike Kozura

mxdad
01-21-2008, 09:43 AM
I totally agree!!!

Farve looked cold (age will do that to you...lol)
Manning looked fine (hunger to get to the show will do that to you)
Pats look beatable!!! If they lose the bowl this entire season won't mean crap!!! C'mon Giants!!!

mxdad423
01-21-2008, 09:47 AM
I couldn't agree more Adam, GO GIANTS....... See Steeler fans and Ravens fans can get along, LOL LOL LOL.......I just had to....

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

tireman43
01-21-2008, 09:56 AM

Farve looked cold (age will do that to you...lol)
Manning looked fine (hunger to get to the show will do that to you)
Pats look beatable!!! If they lose the bowl this entire season won't mean crap!!! C'mon Giants!!!

Agreed.

I just don't like the Yankee - Red Sox type feel. The big money teams made it. Woo Hoo. I don't like either team but I would rather see the Giants win. I don't like cheaters and no matter what anyone says, the Pats are cheaters. It is amazing that the NFL has forgotten that over the season.

mxdad
01-22-2008, 03:23 AM
See Steeler fans and Ravens fans can get along, LOL LOL LOL.......I just had to....

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

Don't tell anyone...LOL LOL

mxdad
01-22-2008, 03:25 AM
I don't like cheaters and no matter what anyone says, the Pats are cheaters. It is amazing that the NFL has forgotten that over the season.

The NFL was a joke the way they handled that. Taking THEIR 1st round pick knowing they already had SF's 1st round pick so they are still picking 7th in the draft this season. IMO they should have been banned from post season this year and placed on probation for several years but that would never happen.

tireman43
01-22-2008, 08:03 AM
The NFL was a joke the way they handled that. Taking THEIR 1st round pick knowing they already had SF's 1st round pick so they are still picking 7th in the draft this season. IMO they should have been banned from post season this year and placed on probation for several years but that would never happen.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

mxdad423
01-22-2008, 08:10 AM

I also couldn't agree more......

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

Logan #34's Dad
01-23-2008, 11:53 PM
Hey tireman,
Do you even know what really happened that 1st game when they got "caught"? Do you realise that all the teams do this stuff or at least did. This is why you always see the coaches covering their mouths with a clipboard or playbook. You do realise that they never got to use ANY of the information they obtained and they still kicked everyones arsses. I'm not a fan of the Pats but you've got to admit they are great. Our generation's '72 Dolphins. When we are old and grey we will be talking to the younger generation about these Pats.
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!! BECAUSE I SAID SO!! LOL

mxdad
01-24-2008, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
Hey tireman,
Do you even know what really happened that 1st game when they got "caught"? Do you realise that all the teams do this stuff or at least did. This is why you always see the coaches covering their mouths with a clipboard or playbook. You do realise that they never got to use ANY of the information they obtained and they still kicked everyones arsses. I'm not a fan of the Pats but you've got to admit they are great. Our generation's '72 Dolphins. When we are old and grey we will be talking to the younger generation about these Pats.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

If they were that great they wouldn't need to cheat!!!

And if they don't beat the Giants they will just be another 18-1 team.

mxdad423
01-24-2008, 08:13 AM
Yea I guess everybody has their own opinion, but the way I look at it is they got busted doing something they shouldn't of, and should of been kept from participating in any post season play, but instead it just got blowed off.....If it would of been a differant team the penalty would of been greater, but because it's the Pats it got overlooked and all you hear is how great a coach he is...My opinion he is nothing but a CHEATER and should of been punished more than he was........All I have to say is "GO GIANTS" send the pats back north crying.........

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

tireman43
01-24-2008, 09:01 AM
Hey tireman,

Oh I know what really happened and yes they didn't get to use that info. I also realize that the Jets sucked this season and they didn't need it against them. HOWEVER, if you get caught cheating there needs to be a stiffer penalty. I'm sure many other teams did the same thing and if caught they should have been penalized too. The trouble is unfortunately they didn't find or catch anyone else. If you get caught with an illegal motor I think you should get hung by the balls like I think the Pats should have been. If "X" racer is cheating and doesn't get caught, but then isn't as fast next week you know he was and isn't anymore.

What I'm saying is they were the example of what happens if you cheat and I don't think the punishment fits the crime. If they were banned from Post-Season play then no one would try again in the future but the way it went down I'm sure others will continue until caught. What your arguing is that there is a difference between cheating a little and cheating a lot. I DON"T SEE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. CHEATING IS CHEATING! Good day.

Nichols Atvs
01-24-2008, 11:37 AM
OK guys. Theres something every one sould know. Now sit down because this is going to be like when you found out there was no santa . Football Isnt Real . I Know I Know But I thought it was time you all found out . Now I will not say any more and you dont have to tell your wives it will be our little secret. HA HA NOW START working on those quads @#^% doesnt get done if your watching football . Unless they are done . Crap im starting to talk like my wife . Now im Second guessing myself maybe football is real Which means there was some cheating going on. And maybe my mother lied about santa not being real also.

Good luck to whom ever you are rooting for .:muscle: :macho :muscle: :macho :D :D

wvspeedfreak
01-24-2008, 01:26 PM
What the hell...........Santa isn't real :confused:

Logan #34's Dad
01-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Tireman and mxdad, you guys are just sore. The Pats went on to kick everyones butt, had a couple hick-ups though. You guys state the penalty does not fit the crime? Do you realise how much money they fined the team and Coach B.? For info not used to get even one win I think the punishment was about right. They are a great team. Everyone in America always roots for the underdog and I'm one of them but you have to give them props. Everyone hates a winner for some reason i.e. If he beat my son - he's gotta be cheating, That muscle man - has to be on steroids, ect. ect.

tireman43
01-24-2008, 08:40 PM
Tireman and mxdad, you guys are just sore. The Pats went on to kick everyones butt, had a couple hick-ups though. You guys state the penalty does not fit the crime? Do you realise how much money they fined the team and Coach B.? For info not used to get even one win I think the punishment was about right. They are a great team. Everyone in America always roots for the underdog and I'm one of them but you have to give them props. Everyone hates a winner for some reason i.e. If he beat my son - he's gotta be cheating, That muscle man - has to be on steroids, ect. ect.

The only thing I'm sore about is CHEATING!!!! I'm glad that you and the NFL and half the country are o.k with them where they are, in the Super Bowl. That is your opinion and this is mine.

By the way to help you out, the fine was only to Coach Belicheat to the tune of $500,000. Also if they made the playoffs they loose their first round draft pick which is B.S since they get the 7th pick from the 49ers. If they missed the playoffs they loose a 2nd and 3rd round pick. The fine amount I'm fine with but no matter what they should have been banned from Post Season play.

Bryar Riley
01-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Go STEELERS......are they still in it...............................

mxdad423
01-24-2008, 09:06 PM

No seriously I'm not sore because they are winning, I didn't have anything against the Pat's until this all came out, and no I don't think it was a stiff enough penalty. It just seems like everybody forgot about it. The biggest thing that Pi**es me off his watching sports center, or any of the other NFL shows and all you hear is how great a coach he is, as far as I'm concearned he is nothing but a lying, cheating , airagant SOB.......Maybe I shouldn't hold that against the team because they do have alot of tallent, but fact is they cheated, got caught and should not of been allowed to make the playoff's at least for 1 season.......Now to be honest, I am a huge Steeler fan and have always been, but if they would of done this I would steel have the same opinion.....Think about it 500,000.00 to coach B is nothing, thats why I say it wasn't a stiff enough penalty....GO GIANTS....

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

mxdad423
01-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Here, this will tell you how much I don't want the Pats in the super bowl.......Mxdad you'll get a kick out of this.....I would of rather seen the Raven's in the Super Bowl than the Pats.....LOL LOL.....Sorry Mxdad I had to get one more in on you, got 8 months before we can do it again....LOL

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

Logan #34's Dad
01-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Hey Kevin, you know I'm just being the devil's advocate. Having a little fun. Speaking of punishment and crime (cheaters) listen to this. Indoors started here with our local organization. My friend's kid got beat barely by two different riders. The friend figured something was not right and broke out his wallet and tore BOTH quads down! Well, he was right. The cc limit is set at 76cc for the Jr. mini quads. Mind you - they made it 76 because of too many tear downs in the past and it is kind of hard to get 76cc. Anyhow, one quad was 84cc and the other was 99cc! - NOT EVEN LEGAL FOR THE Sr. MINI's! Well here's the problem, The two riders lost that day of points. (Three Day weekend) Both had the nutz to show up the next day. One went up to the Sr.'s but the other entered the same class. SO of course my buddy had it tore down before the race - as he should - Well, the dad changed the engine overnight to a legal motor and walked away with $150.00 in his pocket and a BIG smile. What ya think of that?
Oh and GO BROWNS!!!!

mxdad
01-25-2008, 04:34 AM
Here, this will tell you how much I don't want the Pats in the super bowl.......Mxdad you'll get a kick out of this.....I would of rather seen the Raven's in the Super Bowl than the Pats.....LOL LOL.....Sorry Mxdad I had to get one more in on you, got 8 months before we can do it again....LOL

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

Don't worry about it, you know I'd rather see Pitt there too :D

tireman43
01-25-2008, 08:58 AM
Hey Kevin, you know I'm just being the devil's advocate. Having a little fun. Speaking of punishment and crime (cheaters) listen to this. Indoors started here with our local organization. My friend's kid got beat barely by two different riders. The friend figured something was not right and broke out his wallet and tore BOTH quads down! Well, he was right. The cc limit is set at 76cc for the Jr. mini quads. Mind you - they made it 76 because of too many tear downs in the past and it is kind of hard to get 76cc. Anyhow, one quad was 84cc and the other was 99cc! - NOT EVEN LEGAL FOR THE Sr. MINI's! Well here's the problem, The two riders lost that day of points. (Three Day weekend) Both had the nutz to show up the next day. One went up to the Sr.'s but the other entered the same class. SO of course my buddy had it tore down before the race - as he should - Well, the dad changed the engine overnight to a legal motor and walked away with $150.00 in his pocket and a BIG smile. What ya think of that?
Oh and GO BROWNS!!!!

I have no problem with you(maybe a little for the Browns thing:D ) or playing devils advocate. I just feel that the NFL needs to make examples of what will happen if you cheat. The same holds true for all sports. I do think the Pats have great talent and should probably be in the Super Bowl. I just don't get how the cheating thing has gotten overshadowed with a coach of the year award.

As for the cheating you mentioned first hand. I hope the other father has a conscience and it eats him up. Unfortunately most people that do that, it does not bother. It also sucks for the child of that person as it hurts friendships when that happens. Good luck to your buddy's kid. The thing that sucks for your buddy is, the other guy knew he was illegal and if by chance he got protested he had a spare legal motor. My question though now to you is; how do you feel this punishment fit? Not trying to start a fight but want to know your feeling on this one. For me, I again don't think the punishment fits. A weekend ban may have been better suited. What is it teaching our kids when the penalties are not stiff. If you do something that is not right, you get a slap on the hand. Feel free to try it again and again, then we might consider a little something stiffer. Just my .02 cents

Have a good one, Kevin

etondaddy
01-25-2008, 09:19 AM
Oh and GO BROWNS!!!!
You know it makes me sad thinking about the kids. Six years ago and our first year I had Kyle’s exhaust ported on a 50 e-ton.......... we were in a stock class........ I was new and had no clue but that was no excuse. We got tore down and caught and got a DQ for the event. It was at Beaver Valley Raceway near Grater Pittsburgh airport and about an hour and a half from home. Kyle was six at the time and cried most of the way home and kept asking me why daddy why. It was the longest ride of my life.......... not to mention the deal with the old lady. When we got home I looked that six year old in the face and promised him never again. We still talk about it sometime to this day and I’m still apologizing to him. And it still makes me feel like an a**. Kyle has won a lot of races over the years and that day still hangs over my little buddies head and I still feel bad.

Mike Kozura

mxdad
01-25-2008, 09:40 AM
It is sad!!! My son lost a track championship by 3 points to a kid that ran illegal for two thirds of the season. He had the oil inj system blocked off and premixed his 50 in a stock class. I told him he was illegal but didn't tear him down. To this day I wish I had but the kids were friends and I didn't want to punish the kid for the father's mistake. The kid was a super rider and him and my son hung out between every moto but to this day when I tell my son that truly he was the track champion he still says that his jacket says 2nd place :( NO MERCY FOR CHEATING!!!

tireman43
01-25-2008, 10:02 AM
:( NO MERCY FOR CHEATING!!!

Steeler and Raven fans can get along. I feel the same way!!!!!

mxdad423
01-25-2008, 10:30 AM
Oh and GO BROWNS!!!!

Yea you got to have a little fun every now and then.....That cheating thing is terriable, we have a few around our area that like to cheat, myself I won't do it, I always told Brandon if we have to cheat for him to win a race he will never win one. When he is out on the track and if he win's a race I want him to know he won because of his ability not because he had an upper hand. To say it wasnt a stiff enough penalty for the kids that were cheating is hard because most of the time the poor kids don't even know any better and to penalize them it's hard, I always thought if you got caught cheating you should loose your points for that particular race and the parents should have to pay a pretty big fine, this way it doesn't hurt the kid that didn't even know, but again it is hard because you don't want the cheaters but at the same time you don't want to hurt the kids that more than likely didn't even know what was going on......Myself and Mike used to get blamed for cheating all the time when our boys were in the 70 class because alot of times we would practice and gate with the 90's and our boys 70's would pull alot of the 90's off of the gate and on the straights, it used to really upset me because I knew we wasn't cheating, so one day at the track we had one of our cylinders and our cranks in the spare parts cabinet and got them out and did the measurments in front of everybody just to prove a point.

You know I'm jellous you guys are racing already and I don't even have all my parts to start putting Brandon's back togeater yet, I'm really jellous, LOL.......

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

mxdad423
01-25-2008, 10:33 AM
Steeler and Raven fans can get along. I feel the same way!!!!!

It's a good thing that Steeler fans and Ravens fans can get along because if not myself, Mike, and Adam would of really hated each other after this thread, LOL LOL LOL.......It's nice to be able to have a little fun with it though......

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

mxdad
02-01-2008, 05:32 AM
Figured you guys may get a kick out of this...

The new coach had put together the perfect team for the Baltimore Ravens.

The only thing missing was a quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl victory.

Then one night, while watching CNN, he saw a war-zone scene in Afghanistan. In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Afghan Muslim soldier with a truly incredible arm.

He threw a hand-grenade straight into a window from 80 yards away.

Then he threw another grenade from 50 yards down a chimney, and then hit a passing car going 80 miles per hour.

I've got to get this guy!" coach said to himself. "He has the perfect arm!" So, he brings the young Afghan to the States and teaches him the great game of football and sure enough the Ravens go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young Afghan is hailed as a hero of football, and when the Coach asks him what he wants, all the young man wants to do is call his mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!" "I don't want to talk to you," the old Muslim woman says. "You have disappointed us.

You are not my son!" "Mother, I don't think you understand," pleads the son, "I've just won the greatest sporting event in the world!

"No! Let me tell you," his mother retorts, "at this very moment there are gunshots all around us.The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get assaulted!"

The old lady pauses, then tearfully says "I will never forgive you for making us move to Baltimore City!"

mxdad423
02-01-2008, 06:32 AM
That was pretty good Adam, I got a good chuckle out of it......
Don't forget to cheer on the Giant's Sunday.....

Kevin Smitley

www.bakmotorsports.net

quadnana7
02-01-2008, 10:07 AM
I am so glad to hear all the parents talking about the ones that cheat I agree it is so unfair to the children they have no idea what is going on and they are the one that it hurts I never have understood how a parent could put their child in that type of a sitution where they could be labeled as a cheater ( and as we all know the title will stick and kids can be very cruel to other kids). I have always taught Christian that if you have to cheat to win then you never really won anyway what would winning really mean. That is the reason that I would love to see random tear downs at the track maybe it would discourage parents from going maybe 1 step over the rules and stay fair. It don't need to be the ones that finish in the top it could be anyones in the class pick names out of a hat or computer pick that way it is fair to everyone and you never know if it will be you or not. Thats just my 2 cents on the matter but glad to know a lot of you feel the same as I do . Hope to see everyone soon at the Nationals.:) :D

mxdad423
02-03-2008, 06:00 PM
OK Adam, I hope you are cheering your butt off for the Giants, Halftime 7-3, lets keep the hope going........GO GIANTS, SENT THE PAT'S BACK HOME WITH A LOSS..........

Kevin Smitley

mxdad
02-03-2008, 06:19 PM
OK Adam, I hope you are cheering your butt off for the Giants, Halftime 7-3, lets keep the hope going........GO GIANTS, SENT THE PAT'S BACK HOME WITH A LOSS..........

Kevin Smitley

Hell yeah!!! The Giants D is looking real good. Manning needs to settle down and get some points!!!

etondaddy
02-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Hell yeah!!! The Giants D is looking real good. Manning needs to settle down and get some points!!!
You got that right Adam............ Brady been on his a** a lot........... sweet. Believe me Kevin we're with yeah.

Mike

mxdad423
02-03-2008, 07:29 PM
OH YEAH 10-7 Giants.....LETS GO GIANTS D........

Kevin Smitley

mxdad
02-03-2008, 07:58 PM
YES!!! Giants up with 35 seconds left. :D :D :D :D :D :D

tireman43
02-03-2008, 08:06 PM
CHEATERS NEVER PROSPER...WAY TO GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a game.:D :D :D

mxdad423
02-03-2008, 08:09 PM
YEA BABY, YEA BABY......The Giants did it....Way to go Eli.....Was that AWSOME seeing Bellacheck sobbing as he left early or what...
Hey Adam it's been a fun season can't wait till next year so we can start all over again......
CONGRADULATIONS NY GIANTS ON ENDING THE CHEATERS STREAK.........

Kevin Smitley

Nichols Atvs
02-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Congrats to the Giants but what i need to know. seeing i do not follow football What did they do to cheat?

mxdad423
02-03-2008, 08:13 PM
They got caught having people video taping the other teams signals for their plays, so basically they knew what plays they were going to run.....

Kevin Smitley

riding4fun
02-03-2008, 08:37 PM
That's the way to end the Cheatriots season.

mxdad423
02-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey Darell, That was SWEEEEEEEEET wasn't it..........

Kevin Smitley

riding4fun
02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey Darell, That was SWEEEEEEEEET wasn't it..........

Kevin Smitley

Kevin,

I actually sat down not even wanting to watch. But as the game went on I was attached, just as I am when the Steelers are playing.

This makes the rest of the year bearable.
Can't wait for the season to start. Ha Ha

mxdad423
02-03-2008, 09:41 PM
I know what your saying Darell, but in the 4th qtr when the Giant's pulled ahead, I come up off the couch screaming.....My wife said, you are yelling like your watching a Steeler game....LOL

Kevin Smitley

mxdad
02-04-2008, 04:28 AM
YEA BABY, YEA BABY......The Giants did it....Way to go Eli.....Was that AWSOME seeing Bellacheck sobbing as he left early or what...
Hey Adam it's been a fun season can't wait till next year so we can start all over again......
CONGRADULATIONS NY GIANTS ON ENDING THE CHEATERS STREAK.........

Kevin Smitley

It has been fun. What are we going to do until August??? Who do you like in NASCAR :devil:

riding4fun
02-04-2008, 05:02 AM
It has been fun. What are we going to do until August??? Who do you like in NASCAR :devil:

#24 DuPont Chevrolet.

etondaddy
02-04-2008, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by riding4fun
#24 DuPont Chevrolet.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO.................. not f*g boy.

I was a mechanic in a Chevy garage for a while and Dale Earnhardt Sr. was our driver. Unfortunately when he passed away that was the day racing died for me…………. But that’s enough of that crap……… I’m a big RCR fan and any driver that king Richard pics……… and of course I’m a big JR. fan but I still think he’s two new team mates are frickin f*gs……………. Lol

Mike Kozura

mxdad
02-04-2008, 06:49 AM
I was a big Sr fan but I can not stand Jr. I think he does not have near the talent his dad had and that will be proven this year when he is put on a winning team and still does not win. As of now I am a Kenseth fan but I will be routing for Kyle Busch as well this season. I think this deal that Hendrick pulled this year may go down as one of the biggest mistakes a car owner has ever made.

etondaddy
02-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Adam, I couldn’t disagree with you more I think now that Jr. has the equipment and the resources you’re going to see a lot more of his father come out in him. Now Matt the brat I never did like him but I think Robbie Riser is one of the best crew chiefs in the garage. And yes I think Kyle got the shaft……… and I hope he has a great season for JD and the old man.

mxdad
02-04-2008, 07:59 AM
Adam, I couldn’t disagree with you more I think now that Jr. has the equipment and the resources you’re going to see a lot more of his father come out in him. Now Matt the brat I never did like him but I think Robbie Riser is one of the best crew chiefs in the garage. And yes I think Kyle got the shaft……… and I hope he has a great season for JD and the old man.

Us dissagree...never...:D :cool: :cool:

I guess we will see how Jr's season turns out. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I agree Robbie is one of the best!!! And Matt was a real nice gut when I met him at Dover last year.

Well at least it looks like we have something to pass the time between NFL seasons now...:blah: JR SUCKS!!!

etondaddy
02-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeet........... how about that #88. I don't care if it was a points race or not it counts as a win at Daytona.

Mike Kozura

mxdad
02-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeet........... how about that #88. I don't care if it was a points race or not it counts as a win at Daytona.

Mike Kozura

He looked good but then again he always does at Daytona. Do you think that when it really counts his teammates will be pushing him to the front instead of passing him for the win?

etondaddy
02-11-2008, 10:43 AM
I hear ya Adam I here ya……………. Your right I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I just want to see Jr run up front this year. I just don’t understand with all the technology and graphic sh*t out there why are his cars so dam ugly…….

Mike Kozura

mxdad
02-12-2008, 03:24 AM
I hear ya Adam I here ya……………. Your right I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I just want to see Jr run up front this year. I just don’t understand with all the technology and graphic sh*t out there why are his cars so dam ugly…….

Mike Kozura

No doubt!!! That's one ugly car. I thought he was supposed to be in a Mountain Dew car? I think Johnson will work with him but I think Gordon may not be so generous. :devil:

etondaddy
02-27-2008, 02:18 PM
Back to football for a second.......... it's a sad day in the Steelers Nation...Myron Cope passed away today he will be greatly missed here in Pittsburgh.
http://mfile.akamai.com/35017/wmv/pittpostgaze.download.akamai.com/35017/2008/02/20080227copevideo.asx

tireman43
02-27-2008, 03:29 PM
God Bless Mr. Terrible Towel. You will be missed but never forgotten.