PDA

View Full Version : huge sale

jb500ex
09-04-2007, 04:39 PM
cardio stack lg bottle $30 shipped, small bottle $19 shipped. i accept all major credit cards 201-264-9065 or paypal me at jb500ex@hotmail.com. cardio stack is the pre-workout supplement used by nfl, mlb, and nhl teams along with several college programs, professional bodybuilders, and racers

jb500ex
09-04-2007, 04:41 PM
we are also accepting dealer inquiries

jb500ex
09-05-2007, 06:06 PM
:D
THE PRE-RACE SUPPLEMENT
THAT TURNS RIDERS INTO CHAMPIONS!
Cardio Stack first got its name by offering the most comprehensive and effective pre-workout supplement, helping thousands improve their workout performance
Cardio Stack has since captured the attention of many professional and amateur racers, becoming the pre-race supplement of choice for those looking to leave their competition in the dust! Endorsed and used many of the top racers in the game, including top ranked GNCC Pro William Yokley
Cardio Stack's proprietary formula provides all the vital nutrients you need to give you that extra edge and perform at your best. You'll feel the difference Cardio Stack can make the first time you take it! Guaranteed.
• Delays the onset of ARM PUMP & Fatigue
• Increases stamina and endurance by 64% for tweaked out energy without the jitters
• Increases strength and power for faster lap times & improved handling
• Improves nerve impulses for quicker reaction time
• Improves your body's adaptation to physiological stress for increased performance
• Speeds recovery time from lap to lap
• Increases your body's ability to utilize 44% more fat stores (the ultimate energy source for racing), while preserving vital muscle tissue.
• Increases oxygen utilization up to 11%

trxwannbe
09-05-2007, 06:17 PM
could you email me a list of vitamins used in it pqc711@msn.com or pm me with it

jb500ex
09-08-2007, 09:55 PM
here you go