PDA

View Full Version : 350X motor

Campbell
09-03-2007, 07:38 PM
Friend of mine blew up the motor in his 350x, it dropped a valve and took the entire motor out so nothing is salvageable.

He is looking for another 350X motor so if you know anyone with one or have one yourself then let me know. Hes willing to pay good money and will pay for shipping

honda400exr
09-04-2007, 01:24 PM
I have a 350x motor and everything to go with it that I'm willing to sell...it was in a 250r conversion when I got it...the stator cover is broke from the chain comming off..and last time it ran it smoked..it was running when I took it out of the bike though still had good compression too...it'l need a little work but with the two motors you might be able to make a good one....never took it apart to see if it was just the valve seals or rings or what but I have everything to go with it....carb, wireing harness, oil cooler and lines. the hole thing...Don't know what shipping will cost though cause I like in central PA. if you're interested let me know....

honda400exr
09-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Sorry typing was a little off....I live in central PA

Campbell
09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
He is interested. He would like to know if you are willing to ship to Canada though and he will pay shipping. How much are you looking for?