PDA

View Full Version : Messed up night (worth reading prob)

WhiteYFZ
09-03-2007, 12:35 AM
Well the day was going fine at the skate park like usual. So we decided to go to a park in NYC. We went to the park a couple days ago (fri) and my friend got hurt there. (the front axel of the wheel went into his leg. ) So he hasnt been riding but he came out today. So we go the the park. Everyones doing good. so my friend asked if he can try my bike. so i say yeah sure. he ride it over the pyramid and is fine. then trys out my friends bike.(He was trying our bikes cuz he has a haro and its real heavy.) so he gets alot of speed, clears the pyramid and nose dives into the concrete. He shot right over the landing. and rolled over the bars and hit his head and like rolled over like tumble.. so i run over yelling call 911 to my friend. he calls and he says " hey my friend just fell and .. "call dropped" and by that point my friend justin who fell was like dont call im ok. so i knew he had a concussion since he didnt remember anything. Cuz i had 2 in the past couple months. So we ride to the ferry, get back to S.I and his dad comes and picks him up and goes to the hospital. My friends brother drives me and my other friend home. Were on the highway (1:45am) and we see traffic. And im like WTF. so we see a bus and then some other cars smashed up. So we pull up and i see a litlle toyota.. Like the ones thats like half car/truck. and the airbags are down on the side. and my friend stops in front. and i look in. and theres a dead guy laying in the drivers seat. I would say it was the scariest and worst thing i have ever seen in my life. So now i have both my friend falling and this dead guy paying in my head.. Just thought i would share my fun night.! Any opinions how to get my mind off it would be great.

Thanks,
Espo

troyleepred719
09-03-2007, 08:52 AM
wow man, that sounds like a really bad day. i remember when i first saw a person that was dead, it never stops playing in your head, but with time it will get better.....just take it as it comes, thats the best i could give you...

Kickstarts-suck
09-03-2007, 08:55 AM
luckily ive never had to see a dead body :ermm:

BlaineKaiser450
09-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
luckily ive never had to see a dead body :ermm:

Ghost-Rider
09-03-2007, 10:05 AM
Go do something you like to take your mind off it, dead bodies don't really phase me, but some people freak.

WhiteYFZ
09-03-2007, 10:12 AM
well it was just weird cuz the guys head was like laying back with his eyes open in the front seat.. idk. it was weird

Ghost-Rider
09-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ
well it was just weird cuz the guys head was like laying back with his eyes open in the front seat.. idk. it was weird

Were there cops or anyone there yet? Usually they would bag the person, If not i would assume they would clsoe their eyes.:ermm:

WhiteYFZ
09-03-2007, 11:43 AM
nope. no cops yet. just some guy who had some of those red flairs.

CannondaleRider
09-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Yeah, it can be a little wierd the first time you see somebody dead.

You just have to think though, it is a part of life.......even at the scene of an accident, where it SHOULDN'T have happened....It's still just a part of life, unfortunatly.

WhiteYFZ
09-03-2007, 02:34 PM
i knew i seen a dead guy. my friends were like no u didnt.

story.
http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2007/09/one_dead_in_three_vehicle_acci.html

xtullyx16
09-03-2007, 02:46 PM
man.. i cant help u with gettin that out of ur head.. but i sure as hell about **** my pants cause when u said u saw a lil toyota smashed up and a guy in the front seat i thought u were gunna say it was ur friend who got hurt and his dad.. wow! lol im relieved but i hope ur freinds alright and u can get that crap outta ur head.

trxwannbe
09-03-2007, 07:57 PM
yeah dude just find something to do that you enjoy to take your mind off it and be happy it wasn't someone you knew and had talked to minutes before it happened...when todd vescovi died after casing that double at thompson speedway last year i had talked to him about 5 minutes before so imagine what that was like