PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody see that?!!!!

Titanium
09-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Well i was wonderin if anybody down at Little Sahara this weekend saw my wreck today. I had only been out on the dunes today for maybe 45 min before i wrecked. I was warmin up doin little tricks like can cans and stuff for a little while then i did a superman once which went pretty well. then i went to do the superman again and when i brought my feet off the pegs a little late and my quad candlesticked really back and i wasnt able to recover it. I hit this jump in mid 4th also. Instead of bailing the quad i decided to ride it out which resulted in landing awkward and the front end slapped the ground and i got thrown over the handlebars and my quad ran me over. I was knocked out for prolly a minute. I woke up and i had a few guys around me on quads and 2 buggys. I ended up gettin a cracked rib and some bruised ribs and i contused my hip. We got the wreck on footage so i'll post the vid up on youtube as soon as i can.

smokinwrench
09-03-2007, 10:09 PM
We had a huge group down there this weekend but we left late Saturday evening. Sounds liek you could be in a lot worse shape then you are.

Here is a link to a bunch of pictures that we took. My boy crashed his 250 for the first time.

http://quadsbeer.proboards79.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=riding&thread=1188848919&page=1

400exfan19
09-07-2007, 06:53 PM
did you ever end of postin the video? if so put up a link

Titanium
09-08-2007, 12:54 PM
its on my friends cam. i'll try and get him to put it on tonight.

400exfan19
09-22-2007, 12:02 PM
you ever gunna post that vid?

Titanium
09-23-2007, 09:24 PM
lol i keep forgettin to do it. its on my facebook too. anybody kno how to get it from facebook to youtubE? becaues my friend with the video procrastinates alot when i ask him to do it.