PDA

View Full Version : Mini parents at the banquet

dodgepower
09-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey cvt boulevard and cobra nation...........Hey i know in the past we have had like everyone bring a local dish and stuff like that. How about everyone bring a local beer to share.............I got some local MS beer here that would love for everyone to try and I wanna try some others......Anyone game?

dodgepower
09-03-2007, 05:20 PM
O come on MXMIKE and me gonna be the only ones?

DoubleDad
09-04-2007, 11:30 AM
The area I live in is not known for its beer, but I can bring a jug labeled "XXX".

dodgepower
09-04-2007, 12:47 PM
sounds good

mxmike17
09-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Did somebody say beer? :chinese:

quadnana7
09-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Not known for beer in my area unless its a Bud but we do have great wines in our area whos up for a little of the vino
hope everyone can come up early and we can all do something together on Friday maybe go to Dollywood
any suggestions
we sure are missing our racing family don't know what to do every other weekend since our area don't believe in racing ATV's only motorcycles they are suppose to be safer.:blah:
let me hear from everyone so we can arrange something
for those that have not been to Pigeon Forge around this time of year they will be lighting all the Christmas lights that weekend unbelievable sight
if you haven't seen these before you don't want to miss it
let me hear from everyone

dodgepower
09-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Bring it on Nana ive been known to have a glass every now and then.....allthough someone might call me sophisticated then and that would be far from the truth:)

P>S> tell christian that austin voted for him on one of the awards:)