PDA

View Full Version : Honda 600rr Custom painted streetbike Fast Clean title

f4istunna
09-02-2007, 01:00 PM
Hate to sell this i love the bike, but i have other stuff more improtant i need to take care of. 2003 honda 600rr Clean title in hand, 12,000 miles on gauges but actually has less (had smaller front sprocket on most its life, to increase acceleration).

Custom Candy blue paint w/ tons of bright silver flake, over silver base (pics do no justice, paint flips nice in sunlight tried to get a close up of it in one of the pics but must see in person.) Everyone that sees it has great comments about it. Yoshimura exhaust system, double bubble tinted windscreen, polished engraved barends, polished frame sliders, steel braided brake lines, flush mount signals, along w/ a few other small mods to customize. Runs and rides great no problems, only flaw is that it has a few small scuffs on the very bottom of the lower fairing (not visable unless laying/kneeling next to bike), newer tires (dunlop rear shinko front) oil/filters changed regulary 4+ times a summer. Never wrecked, stunted or raced, just used as weekend cruiser around town, and going to bike nights etc.

One of a kind. Any questions or for more pics please feel free to email. If serious buyer email and ill give phone number/contact info. May be interested in partial trade for smaller extended cab truck (ranger 98+ especially, tacoma, s10 etc.)

Asking $4600 or best cash offer Thanks for your interest Located in NE ohio near I80 and pa line.

f4istunna
09-02-2007, 01:01 PM

f4istunna
09-02-2007, 01:02 PM

f4istunna
09-03-2007, 06:45 PM
will throw in steering damper w/ mount and spares also

motorsportsking
09-05-2007, 10:08 AM
PM sent

f4istunna
09-05-2007, 10:56 AM