PDA

View Full Version : photographers best friend

Kaleigh
09-01-2007, 10:43 PM
ok.. this one goes out to all you photographers out there..

I want to get into photography as a hobby.. I want to know what you all use and why you use it.. be it price, favorite brand, functions, etc.. do you use film or digi? prices would be nice too..

also the lenses you use..

thanks.. :D

Ghost-Rider
09-01-2007, 10:52 PM
Do a search, there are some great threads out there already that would help you out a lot.

Kaleigh
09-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Do a search, there are some great threads out there already that would help you out a lot.

I want details though.. shutter speed.. mutli picture speed.. multie picture size.. screen size.. live screens.. etc..

maybe 2 camera's have the same functions but one is built better.. you know Ghost-Rider.. stuff like that..

DVXracer
09-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Pappys the man to talk to.

Kaleigh
09-03-2007, 02:24 PM
i guess i should have asked about jetting or hmf.. lol.. oh well.. i did my research elsewhere.. found what i was looking..

troyleepred719
09-03-2007, 02:33 PM
get a hold of pappy and quad junkies.... espo (whiteyfz ) on here also takes some sweet pics, otherwise a thread search will probably answer a few of your questions on here....

Kaleigh
09-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
get a hold of pappy and quad junkies.... espo (whiteyfz ) on here also takes some sweet pics, otherwise a thread search will probably answer a few of your questions on here....

I was hoping they would have replied a little to this thread.. but thats ok.. no biggie.. i just went to a photographers forum and talked to some people there.. i did a thread search.. found a couple that kinda helped.. but nothing that really helped.. they talk about cameras.. but not really indepth..

like i said.. oh well.. its kewl.. i found help elsewhere.. I guess i learned that if you want to know something outside of atv's.. go to their forum.. lol...:macho

Pappy
09-03-2007, 03:07 PM
you do realize that those you want info from were working this weekend? im glad you found the info you were looking for, but why be a dick about not getting a fast response:ermm:

400eXr1d3rZ
09-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
you do realize that those you want info from were working this weekend? im glad you found the info you were looking for, but why be a dick about not getting a fast response:ermm:

How was he being a dick? I saw not one "dick" response.

Pappy
09-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by 400eXr1d3rZ
How was he being a dick? I saw not one "dick" response.

maybe because you dont know dick:devil: (sorry, you left it wide open):blah:

the mere fact he repeated his distain for not getting a timely response and then half arsed bashes those on this site for not following through with getting info versus a site dedicated to photography is being dicky IMO....i could add crybabyish & whineyassed ...LMAO and why do i know im correct? because even after he posted he found his info elsewhere he posted again and stated the same thing as posted earlier with a higher level of angst. now, id appreciate it if you ease up off my back about it, or am i wrong...lol

and if he stands by his beliefs he wont take it to serious, because thats something he hates...LMAO (yes im being an instigator:devil: )

Kaleigh
09-03-2007, 04:10 PM

when was i being i dick.. i said i found what i was looking for.. as for the jetting and hmf comment.. it was a joke..

aslo for your response time.. i seen you and other post on other topics during the weekend.. also its not like You are the only person that takes pics.. Im sure others do but dont post their pictures and just keep them for private use..

1 more thing.. i only repeated cause i was keeping this thread up.. but then i wanted to let people know i found what i wanted so they dont reply..

i try to explain myself as nice as possible and im being a dick.. well thats how your mind works.. its kewl with me..

was i wrong.. its true to get best results go the forum that it will be the main topic.. i meant no disrespect to this forum..

its like people here that want to fix up their cars or learn photoshopping.. its best to go to their dedicated forum.. am I wrong?

also who was I bashing?

Pappy
09-03-2007, 04:16 PM
geez, watching my post time...i think i will stick to my gut feeling on this one;)

Kaleigh
09-03-2007, 04:19 PM
you do realize that those you want info from were working this weekend?

you make it sound like you didnt post at all this weekend..

anyways.. let this thread die like i was planning when i explained myself the first time..

thanks..

Pappy
09-03-2007, 04:25 PM
no problem chief, thats why i am here , to help you figure it all out!

Kaleigh
09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
no problem chief, thats why i am here , to help you figure it all out!

good stuff.. btw.. i would like to say you take very nice pictures.. I hope you see more of them as you progress in the art of photography..

i meant no disrespect to anyone on this site.(just to make things clear)..

Mxjunkie
09-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Kaleigh
I hope you see more of them as you progress in the art of photography..

I guess if it makes perfect sense in his head that's all that matters.. :uhoh: