PDA

View Full Version : Gym teacher hit a student on foreman!!!!!!

redrider420
10-29-2002, 12:47 PM
This is crazy. Our gym teacher was going down u.s. highway 52 going about 58 mph and hit one of my friends on a honda foreman. The girl (my friend) jumped this hill and landed on the highway and the gym teacher just happened to be going down the road and smacked right into the rear of the four wheeler. The good thing is that she's still alive! It knocked her off and she slid across the road only scraping her arm and she sprang her ankle. She said it broke the axle and the wheel went rolling down the road. The cops first said she would have to pay for the car, which is a brand new lincoln, because it messed the front end of the car up pretty bad, pay for her hospital bills, and she couldn't get her licence until she's 21! Then the cops changed her story and the only thing she had to pay for was her bills but i don't think she even went to the hospital. The next day the girl didn't come to school and the gym teacher told us about it. He said he was about to cry! HAHA!

10-29-2002, 12:53 PM
First off I"m glad to here the girl and driver of the car are OK. 2nd does this girl ride the shortbus to school?? 3rd I know that last place I ever want to jump a quad is onto a highway, street, road, heck a long driveway even.. sounds like she might of had a little bit of idiot in her...did she at least have a helmet on while trying to jump the 4x4 over passing cars on the interstate??:huh

knighttime
10-29-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Rico
First off I"m glad to here the girl and driver of the car are OK. ...did she at least have a helmet on while trying to jump the 4x4 over passing cars on the interstate??:huh

lmfao, :D , get this girl on this site and have her tell her version of this story. This girl sounds like she is crazy, sounds like she would make a he11 of and exriders.com member :blah

Sparks425Ex
10-29-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Rico
First off I"m glad to here the girl and driver of the car are OK. 2nd does this girl ride the shortbus to school?? 3rd I know that last place I ever want to jump a quad is onto a highway, street, road, heck a long driveway even.. sounds like she might of had a little bit of idiot in her...did she at least have a helmet on while trying to jump the 4x4 over passing cars on the interstate??:huh

What kinda crazy person would jump onto a Highway?

Atreyu
10-29-2002, 01:28 PM
who jumps a highway? espicially on a 4x4 :huh

JabberJaw
10-29-2002, 01:31 PM
That's where my folks made me play until I was 30 years old.

10-29-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw

OMG,,,you kill me dude you really do...lmfao

Doibugu2
10-29-2002, 02:14 PM
I want to see the pics. 4x4 jumping a highway. That would be awesome. Wired, you better look out, you got some competition.

cheetah
10-29-2002, 03:27 PM
Yeah, get her on here. I wanna hear her tell about it. For some reason though I have this weird feeling like she may not be around much longer.

Juggalo
10-29-2002, 07:06 PM
that chick on the foreman was a freakin idiot

CHAUNCY
10-29-2002, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw

You have the funniest comments.

10-29-2002, 07:24 PM
Thats crazy and what a coinsidence

Rip_Tear
10-29-2002, 07:49 PM
I am going to tell you guys a little secret... keep it on the down low... My friends and know this spot where we jump our sleds over the road in the winter... and of course we have jumped over passing cars.... We only do it to people we know, there is no problem. Its cool though, we have all been the person in the car too!

CHAUNCY
10-29-2002, 07:51 PM
at least you guys jump OVER the road and not onto it.

2K1 300EX
10-29-2002, 09:47 PM
Imagine that the guy "just-so-happened" to be driving down the road.....well atleast she is alright.

Pro400EXC
10-29-2002, 10:03 PM
One time a friend of mine who i used to hang out w/ at this club,who sold drugs to there teachers cousin,who's mom's dad's uncles sister's brothers father in law told me about some kid from his school who tried jumping on cars as they went under the over pass, on an interstae, hmmm wonder why he's dead?

:o :rolleyes:

Lol but naywas,did she happen to ride the Bus w/ Hydros (and i ain't talkin for show) and A/C?:huh

redrider420
10-30-2002, 12:37 PM
The girl is a real agressive rider. I have no idea to why she jumped onto the road for. I think this happened over the weekend. I think it's crazy too. I'll ask her to get on here and tell her story to everyone.

knighttime
10-30-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by redrider420
The girl is a real agressive rider. I have no idea to why she jumped onto the road for. I think this happened over the weekend. I think it's crazy too. I'll ask her to get on here and tell her story to everyone.

Please do that, this chick sounds CRAZY. Get her on here to explain herself! Have her post a pic of herself as well. :D

redrider420
10-30-2002, 12:51 PM
I don't think she would post a pic of herself. In my opinion she doesn't look all that good..........but then again it's my opinion.

knighttime
10-30-2002, 12:58 PM
plse erase or reword your last post redrider420; its kinda rude dont ya think. Do u really thing she is gonna post on this siteor even be your friend after readin that? :confused:

Fix up that pig-slop u wrote above and then I'll delete this and everything will b kewl. :cool:

redrider420
10-31-2002, 12:34 PM
Yeah i know that was harsh lol. She's a laid back country girl but hey there's nothin wrong with that. I talked to her today and she said that she was still gonna jump the same hill but she's gonna make sure no cars are coming this time. She told me that the reason y she didn't hear the car was because she had headphones on and she was listening to music! She also said that she had 3 other ppl on with her once when she was riding. Counting her that's 4! She said it was hard to steer with a lot of weight on it lol. I also asked her if she would get on here and tell her story but she said no and she didn't want to. Man she is crazy!!!!!

tom400ex
10-31-2002, 12:45 PM
dude is she hot?
i love chics that ride bikes!

redrider420
10-31-2002, 12:52 PM
In my opinion she isn't but i don't know about anyone else's. I don't think she's ever had a boyfriend, but she's cool tho.