PDA

View Full Version : Dont Let Your Kid Race Without It !

hotquads1
09-01-2007, 09:46 AM
LEATT BRACE
I have had a couple of pm's with questions about the brace, so I am going to share a little info for those who might be interested.

1. youth size is adjustable , it will fit your 6 year old and your 16 year old, same brace.
2. replacements parts are available , if an impact occurs the damaged part can replaced .
3. works well with chest protectectors and body armor
4. total weight of brace is 1.5 lbs , yes less than 2 pounds !
5. works well with all helmets
6.price is 395
I hope this answers some of your questions and helps you make an informed decision , feel free to ask any other questions you might have . Private messages are welcome.

*we offer free freight on this product in the U.S. in order to encourage all parents to equip their child with the safest available gear on the market .

this is an item you should get several years use out of unlike most gear we buy our kids that is replaced every season because it no longer fits.
Marc

AtvMxRider
09-01-2007, 09:50 AM
:macho I bought for for my 2 boys. One is 9 and the other is 13 and it fits them both. I highly recommend that everyone consider buying one.

Bill Fuller
09-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I must be uninformed because I don't know what you are talking about. Pictures would be nice:rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
09-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
I must be uninformed because I don't know what you are talking about. Pictures would be nice:rolleyes:

Bill have you been living under a rock lately?

Bill Fuller
09-01-2007, 10:05 AM
I must have, first I have heard about it:confused: Looks like a good product. The price will keep people away unfortunatley. I know what everyone will say, "It's going to keep you safe" but by the time you buy boots,helmet,chest protector,kidney belt,gloves,pants,jersey ETC..... and then this item becomes alot less reachable by a parent that want to keep their child safe. You are looking at $800 to $1000 in gear alone.

hotquads1
09-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
I must have, first I have heard about it:confused: Looks like a good product. The price will keep people away unfortunatley. I know what everyone will say, "It's going to keep you safe" but by the time you buy boots,helmet,chest protector,kidney belt,gloves,pants,jersey ETC..... and then this item becomes alot less reachable by a parent that want to keep their child safe. You are looking at $800 to $1000 in gear alone.

, bill you are correct, unfortunatly, some parents will let the cost detour them . though if you look at what most of us spend to race , gate fees and travel, and gas, and mods to the quad etc , it makes the 395 for the safety of your child look pretty reasonable , dont you think? But I also must say we have had a great response and more people than you would think , have said it was first priority and wanted one ASAP. we just want to provoke thought and offer data and make the product as easy to get as possible for everyone so people are aware and they can decide if it is worth the cost.
Marc

TTracer#22
09-01-2007, 08:00 PM
We finally received my sons he is 7 wears it everytime he rides good safety equipment like this is priceless

Just my 2 cents

mxdad
09-07-2007, 07:19 PM
great product. my son never rides without his.

wvspeedfreak
09-07-2007, 08:12 PM
I am getting ready to order one along with the Rockgardn body armor.

hotquads1
09-14-2007, 09:42 AM
NEW SHIPMENT COMING IN - 4 SMALLS AND 1 MED AVAILABLE .
MARC

hr15
09-16-2007, 05:33 AM
Wanted to thank Marc for getting a brace shipped out to us ASAP.Great customer service!My son wore it for the first time this weekend at the Unadilla GNCC,he said he was used to the feel of it in no time and it did not hinder him.THANKS!

mecheech
09-16-2007, 04:04 PM
I counted only 3 Leatt's today at the track counting ours, but I heard alot of talk about them. Sounds like alot of the parents are trying to save up the $$$ and will be getting them for their kids.

My boy is barely 40lbs soaking wet, and we were able to adjust it small enough for him.
The combination of the Leatt and Rockgardn armor is perfect match. My boy wore both all day even walking around and not one complaint about it bothering him, and he can complain if something doesn't fit or feel right.

Creo racing was another racer who has the same set. Nice to me U JR and family.

mxmike17
09-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Is the front part that angles down on the Leatt brace suposed to fit under the rockgarden flac jacket or rest on top of it?

hotquads1
09-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Hi Mike,
in most cases Leatt recommends the brace be against the body and the armor or additional protection be over the brace.

watch this video , it is very good info

http://www.leatt-brace.com/gpx_fitment.asp

marc

MXfun
09-18-2007, 07:30 PM
I received one for my soon to be 5 year old today. I think I'll sleep a little better tonight!!!

:D

burkebrothers
10-23-2007, 11:26 AM
safe and can look cool too!!!!! We just had Zak's done to match his rockgardn

burkebrothers
10-23-2007, 11:26 AM
one together