PDA

View Full Version : Leatt Brace Q & A

hotquads1
09-01-2007, 06:11 AM
I have had a couple of pm's with questions about the brace, so I am going to share a little info for those who might be interested.

1. youth size is adjustable , it will fit your 6 year old and your 16 year old, same brace.
2. replacements parts are available , if an impact occurs the damaged part can replaced .
3. works well with chest protectectors and body armor
4. total weight of brace is 1.5 lbs , yes less than 2 pounds !
5. works well with all helmets
6.price is 395
I hope this answers some of your questions and helps you make an informed decision , feel free to ask any other questions you might have . Private messages are welcome.

*we offer free freight on this product in the U.S. in order to encourage all parents to equip their child with the safest available gear on the market .

this is an item you should get several years use out of unlike most gear we buy our kids that is replaced every season because it no longer fits.
Marc

hotquads1
09-01-2007, 09:56 AM
.. Yes they are available now !!

hotquads1
09-06-2007, 07:46 AM
here is a pic

hotquads1
09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
new shipment coming , will have 4 available . we are only getting a shipment about every 8 weeks,Could be the last ones before Christmas. Let me know sooon.
marc

raidernut
09-14-2007, 05:24 PM
stay tuned for a complete review to be posted on atvriders.com about the Leatt-brace. The brace was tested by a top youth rider as well as a top pro rider in a grueling worcs cross country race, should be coming soon!

hotquads1
09-24-2007, 05:52 AM
new shipment has arrived ! going fast
marc