PDA

View Full Version : song name

BlaineKaiser450
08-30-2007, 07:54 PM
Does anyone kno the name of this song? thanx
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bp5--uZRjCI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bp5--uZRjCI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

mudrunner35
08-30-2007, 08:14 PM
no but its raping my ears.

WhiteZrider
08-30-2007, 08:47 PM
36 Crazyfists-the end of august

Correct me if I'm wrong.

250ex13
08-30-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider
36 Crazyfists-the end of august

yup

Ghost-Rider
08-30-2007, 09:12 PM
How can you guys enjoy that screamo crap ?

Robin Hood
08-31-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
How can you guys enjoy that screamo crap ?

Cause it's better than "Yo (insert N-bomb twenty times here)"

mudrunner35
08-31-2007, 10:14 PM
metal is good.. that emo screamo **** i cant listen to

07250ex
08-31-2007, 10:15 PM
well 1 no it isnt and 2 theres much better rock to listen to

toady
08-31-2007, 11:01 PM
don't know about the song but its a sick video

FreekShow
09-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
well 1 no it isnt and 2 theres much better rock to listen to

so then listen to your much better rock and stop worrying about what other people listen to..... i dont get people like you. you cant have an intelligent conversation about music.. u just bash the other type that u dont like.

By the way.. heres what i listen to.

MuDvAyNe!!!!
PSYOPUS
Element Eighty
SoilWork
Primer 55
Dry Kill Logic
Korn
KillSwitch Engage
36 Crazy Fists
Type O Negative
Chimaira
Dog Fashion Disco
A Perfect Circle
Sepultura
Catatonik
28 Days
Refused
The Buzzhorn
BloodSimple
Superjoint Ritual
Pantera
Lamb Of God
Otep
12 Stones
Far-Less
Lost Prophets
Stabbing Westward
Flaw
As I Lay Dying
Hatebreed
Grinspoon
Ill Nino
Fear Factory
Spineshank
Shinedown
Mushroomhead
Static-X
Alter Bridge
Bullet For My Valentine
Butthole Surfers
Dope
Hurt
Seether

mudrunner35
09-01-2007, 03:59 PM
glad to see you have a good taste in music freekshow:D there are only a few bands you listed that i don't listen to

killerofcrows48
09-01-2007, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by toady
don't know about the song but its a sick video

yeah x2

416exfreak
09-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey Freekshow, i like your style...

07250ex is just bashing the other music because he's immature and cant appreciate the skill it takes to play what Lamb of god, chimaira, sepultra, ect. play.

Hinder sucks goat nuts...
:devil:

07250ex
09-01-2007, 06:41 PM
If you cant understand/hear the lyrics then how can it be a good song ... uhhm rap is so much better thought then that ... so is most rock ... and country ... its a real talent to be able to scream ... im sure after a few sore throats from it its easy enough

07250ex
09-01-2007, 06:43 PM
I mean can you guys sirecly hang out with ur friends and listen to junk its not even music

gojk
09-01-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by 07250ex
If you cant understand/hear the lyrics then how can it be a good song ... uhhm rap is so much better thought then that ... so is most rock ... and country ... its a real talent to be able to scream ... im sure after a few sore throats from it its easy enough

And it takes alot more talent to hit a beat button on the keyboard, and start talking about your money and hoes in a mic?

I am not saying I don't like rap, but at least these rock guys play some instruments.

trxwannbe
09-01-2007, 09:14 PM
alright i listen to every band freekshow listed some rappers some softer rock bands and the occasional country song and i'd have to say that while some of the real hard songs are tough to play most of em don't even come close to touching most classic rock songs because they are so freaking reptitive which is the only reason i don't list metal/hard rock as my favorite type of music

FreekShow
09-02-2007, 06:45 PM
ok... how about rap is nothing but talking. i cant seem to find a rap song where they actually sing. but if you want to listen to someone talk about hoes and bling bling and thugs then go right ahead. but dont be ignorant when talking about my preference of music when you have no idea about the talent involved in making it. take a look at Ryan Martinie the bassist for Mudvayne for example. his style takes so much more talent than talking into a microphone about the thug hood life and selling drugs.

JRP
09-02-2007, 09:39 PM
i love heavy metal stuff. I listen to everything.... Country, Classical, Screamo, Rap, R&B, etc... lol. I think it all takes talent, end of story.

FreekShow
09-03-2007, 08:42 AM
oh of course it all takes talent in its own way. but he is stating that it takes more talent and more thought to put together a rap song than a kickass heavy metal song. its not even close. i would love to see one of those rappers pick up an electric guitar and be able to play some of the things in heavy metal music. im sure it would be a lot more difficult then hitting a few buttons on a board to make some beats. i listen to heavy metal because it is true feelings, not about some gangster life that i cant relate to. metal has true meaning in their songs and things in everyday life that nobody wants to admit they are struggling with and it helps to get you through it.