PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions for a new owner!

300EXrider356
08-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Well Im going to pick up my brand new 450R in about 5 days, and had a couple questions, the first is, I'm getting an HRC kit installed, and was wondering if I could add a uni filter without it making that much of a jetting difference, I dont think it should, but I want your all's experience. Second, Im looking to have the shocks revalved, who do you guys think is better C & D or TCS I know C D is the site sponser, but Im looking for peoples oopinions that acctually have them. Thanks for all the help guys!

08-31-2007, 07:56 AM
You will be OK with the filter. I have GT Thunder XC package and I am happy with my suspension.

gbcap
08-31-2007, 09:43 AM
on the uni...you might have to go up one or two sizes. run your bike for a bit and pull your plug. if it is whitish you need more fuel.

on the suspension. all are good. i am going to say gtthunder, one they are my sponsor and two, i LOVE thier set up. so smooth. i traded a long travel elka and link for a stock revalve and their link and haven't looked back since.

DO THE REAR SUSPENSION BEFORE FRONT. UNLESS YOUR DOING THEM ALL TOGETHER.

d14ex
08-31-2007, 01:53 PM
well since I'm new too Which is on top and on bottom of your stock shocks? rebound-top......compression-bottom and is that standard on all makes? sorry still new to this thanks