PDA

View Full Version : Jet Ski F/S or F/T for Quad/Dirt bike in VA

jcp
08-30-2007, 06:01 PM
I have a 2000 RED Sea Doo GTX Millenium Edition 3 seater 951cc w/trailer in great shape that needs absolutely nothing. This ski has jest been gone through as it has sat for the last 3 years in enclosed storage and has been freshened up with new plugs, gas, oil, and a battery. I took it on the lake last week and it runs amazing. This ski has the information center which includes hour meter (206), rpm, mph, max mph, heading, time, etc. The only thing wrong with it is the speedometer does not work. The sending unit is bad on it, but does not effect the ride at all. Trust me, its fast.It will do every bit of 60mph.

I Live 1 mile from the Lake Anna State Park in Va which is the only place this ski has ever been. it has never been subjected to dirty river water or salt water.

Call me at 571-332-8365 (John) to schedule a time to come look it over. I am usually home during the week after 7PM and its hard tellin on the weekends. Call and we can arrange something. I am asking $4500 or I will also consider trades plus cash. I am now looking for either a CR 85R, CRF 150, sport quad or nice utility.

jcp
08-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Any offers??

jcp
09-03-2007, 04:56 PM
Any offers?